jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1698, 1699, 1700 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And again... thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you're welcome ayaman Victory! Peace!

moe scans from ibbs

credit: mako

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:
you're welcome ayaman Victory! Peace!

moe scans from ibbs

credit: mako

Even more? Where do you get them from, I'd almost ask Wink
Arigato!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Critter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Bea's Up Reply with quote Back to top

Aya is on the cover of another fashion trend magazine.
A different hairstyle for her but still stunning.
[img]https://www.beasup.com/p/admin_magazine/dmengtPDNSC1BG2fUaJ0/1[/img]
jgalela

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jgalela

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

updates from candy,

Here's Shukan Bunshun Issue 04-30-2009

HQ located here: http://www.thisiskawaii.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory&catid=266&Itemid=3

Candyman808's SITE:ThisIsKAWAII.com
Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

updates from Kim Grint:

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
jgalela

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

updates from OLG

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
Sorata

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:
Finally...

I've found some time to watch Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003....I'm now at episode 3...Well as always aya chan is so KAwaii and looks innocent... I think she's really did a great job here although I've only seen 2 first epi...
she's pretty serious in here and I like that cos that way I could see the other side of her acting ability...I also like Naohito here...he's so Kakkoi and POgi(handsome)...I like their chemistry..Although I didn't like the atmosphere of this drama( I think it's dark and weird - the hand thing that chasing hina in the grocery and park)...I think I'm still gonna continue to watch this cos I like their chemistry....and I'm looking forward for more aya and Nao moments...hehe

One funny thing about Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 is how Aya�Ls character whines about being a regular girl that no one notices in the street...yea right, such a beatiful girl and no one notices her lol, if they wanted to go on with that routine they should have found an actress with a more plain look, anyway that didn�Lt change the fact that i loved Aya in Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 Applaud
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:
Finally...

I've found some time to watch Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003....I'm now at episode 3...Well as always aya chan is so KAwaii and looks innocent... I think she's really did a great job here although I've only seen 2 first epi...
she's pretty serious in here and I like that cos that way I could see the other side of her acting ability...I also like Naohito here...he's so Kakkoi and POgi(handsome)...I like their chemistry..Although I didn't like the atmosphere of this drama( I think it's dark and weird - the hand thing that chasing hina in the grocery and park)...I think I'm still gonna continue to watch this cos I like their chemistry....and I'm looking forward for more aya and Nao moments...hehe

You're gonna see plenty of Aya/Nao moments. This drama is, for me, the best drama I've ever seen!

And the atmosphere of the show... sure, it's dark and grimmy, but I like it. It really sets the tone for the show. And of course, the tone of forbidden love...

tinyamaki wrote:
yeah... I'm starting to like aya in kou kou kyoushi 2003..she's totally different here cos i've first seen her in AP which her character is so crazy...hehe... now I could really tell that aya can really act and I love it... she's so cute in kou kou kyoushi...I also like her bestfriend there (I think her name is Beniko)

Yay!! AYA is continuously growing in my heart...
she really impresses me and I love it... hehe

I'll look forward to her other dramas....hehe

I agree with you. Hina is very different from Aya's other characters like Alice, Yoko and Kyoko. But this is good. It shows that Aya can play any type or character, be it sad or happy... crazy of predictable. Also, I agree with you on her being cute in this drama. Maybe she's cute because she's only 18 here...

And Beniko is great too. She's played by Sonim (link).
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if you like her acting..you must watch 'hitonatsu no papa e '..she's so cute there ^^ i believe you will become love her more Dancing
here're some caps from that drama :

credit: dramalover

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From KawaiiRuna
Weekly Big Comic Spirit no25 1-6-09

Freefall's site~AyaSuki~
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another set of beautiful photo's!
Arigato gozaimasu!
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh poor tinyamaki..i hope you'll find hitonatsu no papa e..maybe someone sell that drama (pirated dvd ^^) in your country ^^

konkatsu is very funny human drama... you'll enjoy this drama ^^
ace wo nerae is a fairly good drama....it's a sport drama..if you love tennis you can see ueto chan played tennis here ^^ the ending song is awesome too..ai no tameni Muack

maybe you must try to watch attack no1 too.. she's playing volleyball here..in my opinion..i like attack no1 more that ace wo nerae..but both of them are a good sport drama Muack

how a bout celeb to bimbo taro..it's a very funny drama..more like attention please ..you should try to watch this one too

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Aya a lot, but all her main doramas don�Lt suit my taste: Ace wo Nerae, Attack nº1 and Attention Please, i watched her in Kou Kou Kyoushi and Azumi, and i�Lm gonna watch Celeb to Binbo Taro and Hitonatsu no Papa e.

I�Lm a guy and i like sports doramas a lot but only with male leads, female leads normally end up being corny and boring(with my experince of movies, manga and anime) so i can�Lt make myself to watch Attack nº1 and Ace wo Nerae.

And Atention Please seems to be just comedy with no plot(from the comments i read), and since i watched Yama Onna Kabe Onna(dorama unfunny with no plot) just because of Itoh Misaki and Fukada Kyoko i promised myself to never watch another dorama just because i loved the leads lolol.
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorata wrote:
I like Aya a lot, but all her main doramas don�Lt suit my taste: Ace wo Nerae, Attack nº1 and Attention Please, i watched her in Kou Kou Kyoushi and Azumi, and i�Lm gonna watch Celeb to Binbo Taro and Hitonatsu no Papa e.

I�Lm a guy and i like sports doramas a lot but only with male leads, female leads normally end up being corny and boring(with my experince of movies, manga and anime) so i can�Lt make myself to watch Attack nº1 and Ace wo Nerae.

And Atention Please seems to be just comedy with no plot(from the comments i read), and since i watched Yama Onna Kabe Onna(dorama unfunny with no plot) just because of Itoh Misaki and Fukada Kyoko i promised myself to never watch another dorama just because i loved the leads lolol.

if you haven't watch Attention please I think you should have watch it cos it's a good drama and in my opinion the plot is good it's just that don't expect romance in this one cos it's concentrating on her way of becoming CA and how she make friends with the other trainee.... about the comments you had read I think they are just disappointed because aya and ryo didn't have a lot of exposure but I tink it's a good drama...
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah...sou ka...so my only hope for me to watch this drama is to download it...huhu..unfortunately my PC is still busted and I don't know how to use that BT thing cos I've never used torrents before.

I just googled it and tada!!! I found the episode one from dailymotion...but unfortunately it seems like no one uploaded episode 2...huhu Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you must try to use torrent..it's pretty easy to use it ^^
people download the new release drama come from torrent..^^
first, download the program such as µTorrent or bit commet.. & then download the file that has extention .torrent

for more futher information you can go to this link ( http://www.utorrent.com/?client=utorrent1820
) & download the µTorrent progam & then download the video (
for the video torrent file, specificly j-dorama, you can download from www.d-addicts.com ) ^^

µTorrent progam (download): http://www.utorrent.com/?client=utorrent1820

*sorry if you b'come confuse..b'cause my english is bad Beaten Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:
you must try to use torrent..it's pretty easy to use it ^^
people download the new release drama come from torrent..^^
first, download the program such as µTorrent or bit commet.. & then download the file that has extention .torrent

for more futher information you can go to this link ( http://www.utorrent.com/?client=utorrent1820
) & download the µTorrent progam & then download the video (
for the video torrent file, specificly j-dorama, you can download from www.d-addicts.com ) ^^

µTorrent progam (download): http://www.utorrent.com/?client=utorrent1820

*sorry if you b'come confuse..b'cause my english is bad Beaten Mr Green

Yeah I know what you mean....actually I'm already aware of that downloading torrents is just that I've never tried it before....Anyways thanks for your help... hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1698, 1699, 1700 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 1699 of 2140

Jump to: