jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1278, 1279, 1280 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

compaqmac321 wrote:

id actually like to see that...nino in a movie with will smith, or brad pitt, that would would be good....but yea, i hear from alot of ppl that they learned how to speak english from tv and video games,........where do u read the radio show translations at??????

from here: http://arashinino.vox.com/library/posts/tags/baystorm/
The one about him playing English games is on 2009.04.05.
His English is quite good. Here's a clip of him handling a press conference in English (it was a set-up btw): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4p2_rjkw8
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:

His English is quite good. Here's a clip of him handling a press conference in English (it was a set-up btw): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL4p2_rjkw8

what the?!?! Shocked
i've watched that vid a long time ago, and all this time i thought that the presscon was freaking for real.. Beaten
i never would have thought that video games will be Nino's medium for his English lessons.. hehe truly a game otaku.. Victory! Peace!
im sorta a video game freak as well, i'll be glad to teach him some..xD

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

didnt nino say that his vocabulary is limited? haha like he cant go around saying 'DIE' and 'KILL' and all those words he learnt in games. i think his english is pretty good though, judging from past conferences. but sho's studying it right, so is sho's english better?

tengoku de kimi ni aetara ---> when's this coming out?
Sojiro

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(Hihi, I just registered here... Yoroshiku ne!)

I guess that Sho's English is actually pretty good. He held a little opening speech at the Yatterman Premiere in New York and he did great. Some days ago I saw this News Zero Special about the NYCC and Sho did also report from some other places in NY, like some kind of museum for the WTC?

In only skipped trough the clip, since there was a lot of talking in Japanese I didn't quite understand, but it seemed that he easily understood everything written there in this museum / memorial hall and he even did quick translations from time to time (Like "Well, this and that happened." .."Here's a window of one of the airplanes."...)

So I guess his English is pretty good, even though he's not so confident talking to other people in English. ^^

Tengoku de Kimi ni Aetara: Isn't it starting with the next drama season...? Should be aired around July / August, I guess. (Sorry, I'm too lazy to look that up now XD)
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Sho has a wider vocabulary than Nino since he is a newscaster and loves to travel. He mentioned before that he and a friend argued with their Indian guide to let them stay longer at Taj Mahal.. so it might be in English Bleah
Personally I love Nino's simple pronunciation more. Its easier to understand since he did not roll his Rs too much. He even can form correct sentences with limited vocabulary. That man is skilled.
Aiba's English is damn adorable hehe. His American sounding "Banana!" was just too cute! Muack

I wish they would do a whole show trying to learn English like the one they did for the Mandarin Lesson MagoMago Arashi. Fingers crossed

Nino's new drama SP with Inoe Mao-chan! Dancing
Sojiro

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aiba's English is just too adorable...

"Do you like bird?"
"Very, very danger!"

His golden moments XD

If there would be such a show, I would love to watch it. I'm curious about Riida, I can't remember if I ever heard him speaking English....
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sojiro wrote:
I'm curious about Riida, I can't remember if I ever heard him speaking English....

"I don't speak english" rofl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89tYFe65Po
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:

"I don't speak english" rofl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89tYFe65Po

lmao..but i think riida should consider learning too..we'll never know, he might be casted for a foreign film someday.. hehe

anyways..i need help with the translations on this..
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090512/gng0905120504000-n1.htm
Sho-chan as maincaster for an eco-themed event..and seems like they'll be using Arashi's song, "Green".. w00t!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello
i'm kind off new here cause i haven't posted since i became a member Bleah

i was reading this topic and saw at the beginning that people found Suppin Arashi First Concert 2000

i was wondering if anyone still has them or a link where to get them?

thankss ^^
tama_naj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello...

does anyone knew where can i download the song that they sing in the movie pikanchi?

the one that they set their ringtone on and the one that takuma improvise...
i really like that song and i can't seem to find...

if anyone happen to find it, can you give me the link? preferable, MF link..

thank you!

tinyamaki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi guys....I'm new here...yoroshiku!!!! w00t!

well I've known them before but lately I just realized that I have to support them specially nino, sho, and MatsuJun.... Dancing
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Muack Happy 26th Birthday Nino!! In love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

26 year old. The "boy" is 26. Mr Green
Wishing Nino his eternal youth to stay intact, health, happiness and love.
tabemonster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

���a�������߂łƂ���{����I
Impossibly cute at 26 w00t! I hope to see more updates on his tanpatsu with Mao-chan! For now, rushing off to LJ in hopes of Nino picspams ^^
Hagumi-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! Omedetou Nino-kun w00t!
Mhisha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: so cool!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

matsumoto jun so handsome and cool.....i like his attitude in hana yori dango and gokusen 1..... w00t!
t1n9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi im new! my fav is aiba-chan~ but did i see GRAND THEFT AUTO somewhere? im gg to make frens wif nino then =p
YuIchi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I alwals listen arashi's songs
polcoming

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashi hehe hehe hehe hehe
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nino!!! you're sooo cute!!! Smitten

credit: Hanabi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1278, 1279, 1280 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 1279 of 1285

Jump to: