jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What was the first JDrama that you got hooked on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eugeneyan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My first jdrama was Love 2000. Well, I didn't really know why jdrama was sooo hip during that time until my sis sucessfully pestered me to watch. It was then that I saw the beauty of it. Up till now, the 2 best dramas I've watched are Beautiful Life and Summer Snow, both very touching~
deleted_user

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah summer snow and beautiful life is really touching...
but I don't like beautiful life that much... and summer snow is in my fav list
beat emotion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Long Vacation Reply with quote Back to top

1st saw Long Vacation on S'pore TV, didn't know who was Takuya Kimura then.
Got impressed by his serious nice-guy pianist character in the drama, not forgetting his dose of playfulness...
It's a classic jdrama tat got me hooked to KimuTaku n everything jap.
I even went on to get tat green rubber ball in the drama. Mr Green
come on and love me now...

The Cardigans---Carnival
kazuichikun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gotta be long vacation and GTO....there were some others but these were the ones that hooked me fast....i think the first anime i watched was neon genesis evangelion or love hina.
eugeneyan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kazuichikun wrote:
gotta be long vacation and GTO...

Yeah, GTO was nice, darn hilarious~! Got to see the other side of Takeshi Sorimachi, 'cos I did OverTime just before GTO, he can be so serious, and so funny~ Applaud

For Long Vacation, all the piano tracks are simply marvelous, the entire soundtrack is just awesome... Big Grin

My first anime was Vandread (in fact, my friend introduced me to anime just about a month ago), the girls in it are all soooo kawaii~!~! Lovey Eyes
FierceStriker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Long Vacation
KS17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beautiful Life by Takuya Kimura. After this drama...watched every single drama old and new starring Takuya in it.....
funny face

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the first japanese drama i saw was 'meguri ai',starring tokiwa takako and fukuyama masaharu...since then i like tokiwa takako.. and watched every show that she starred in it....Wink
WD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For me, that would be Long Vacation!

My interest in J-Doramas started with Beach Boys, but it's Long Vacation that totally gets me going...Kudos to LV!

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
rinni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beach Boys
fell IN LOVE~~~ with yutaka takenouchi and takeshi sorimachi
aya-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mine was Tokyo Cinderella Story. When i first watched, it was in year 1998, I think.
wai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aya-chan wrote:
mine was Tokyo Cinderella Story. When i first watched, it was in year 1998, I think.

that was the one that got me hooked! saw many others before that, but it was definitely imouto yo that got me going for japanese dramas. Big Grin
Kazanko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi^^

okay....welll...my first drama i saw was Sailor Moon Live Action, afterwards GTO Live Acition the movie and then the one which made me a j-Drama fan^^: Taiho Shichauzo.

I love this Drama...it's quite funny ...and the actress are well choosen...(Natsumi is the one from Ju-On )
aya-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wai wrote:

that was the one that got me hooked! saw many others before that, but it was definitely imouto yo that got me going for japanese dramas. Big Grin
hi ^5
lilyella

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i first saw love Generation and got hooked.
Ramsus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Everybody, this is my first contribution to this forum. My first drama was To Heart. I am a big Kyoko Fukada fan and really enjoyed the serie.
funny face

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my 1st jdorama will b 'meguri ai'...started to like tokiwa takako after watching this drama....i liked jdramas since then... Wink
elnino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first dorama I've watched was Summer Snow, a friend of mine lent it to me and I was very surprised because I didn't expect much. Basically I thought that was gonna be boring as hell! Thank God I was wrong Big Grin .
Afterwards came GTO, at this time I started neglecting anime to get more time to watch some jdorama.
carie_akanishi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Long Vacation!!! Years ago when I bought it was $80 (cost quite a bomb) but to me,the show is priceless..
Ever since then, have been chasing japanese dramas..haha
Smiley_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My first drama was Risou no kekkon [���z�̌���]. I then fell in love with Takenouchi Yutaka! In love From then on I was hooked onto J-dramas. hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 15 of 38

Jump to: