jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 237, 238, 239 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteHawk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
Hey guys,,just wondering if u could recommend me any good doramas??? ive watched quite a bit (check my profile) and my fav doramas are summer snow,�@ai to shi wo mitsumete, triangle, last christmas, love generation, umizaru, ninkyo helper etc.... Shake Head yeh i dont really like cheap flick doramas but quite well acted ones with good cast etc..CHEERS! w00t!

For mystery, try SP (Security Police). The best quality drama I've seen yet is Karei Naru Ichizoku.

queenofpainting wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to get back into J-dramas. I think I'd prefer some new drama recommendations (over the last year), but anything before that is welcome, too!

<snip>

I'd suggest Love Shuffle, and Mr. Brain.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WhiteHawk,,cheers I`ll check out SP, sounds good and yeh kareinaru ichizoku was good but a little bit too dark for my liking!! w00t! hehe still good tho rofl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WhiteHawk wrote:
For mystery, try SP (Security Police).

Some parts were good, but others.... Sweat
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o well, i`ll try it out anyways, as long as it`s not too cheesy Sweat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been watching Bloody Monday and loving it (at ep 7). All the other shows I have are all dramas and like. What are some other good action shows like Bloody Monday? They are hard to find. TY
xploring

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SP? i.e. Security Police

I haven't watched Bloody Monday so I am not sure what you are looking for.
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok can anyone recommend me a few more doramas?? i quite like well acted ones, not too dark but not too light? hve a look at my profile to see waht ive already watched..cheers much appreciated!! w00t!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
ok can anyone recommend me a few more doramas?? i quite like well acted ones, not too dark but not too light? hve a look at my profile to see waht ive already watched..cheers much appreciated!! w00t!

Off the top of my head I would recommend Trick and Oyaji

Victory! Peace!

-Dave
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

Love Shuffle. Quirky and more light than dark.

alexgamerz wrote:
I have been watching Bloody Monday and loving it (at ep 7). All the other shows I have are all dramas and like. What are some other good action shows like Bloody Monday? They are hard to find. TY
Maybe you'll like Mr.Brain and Gonzo.
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:
Maybe you'll like Mr.Brain and Gonzo.

cheers if anything pops up in ur mind, please tell me,,cheers Dancing
oh and it dosent hve to be a famous jdorama, as long as its well acted! Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

Koi ni Ochitara.

Great ensemble cast and performances. Victory! Peace!
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Koi ni Ochitara.

Great ensemble cast and performances. Victory! Peace!

ahhhh!! ive heard about this one! and since i think tsuyopon is a quality actor, this is on my watch list!! cheers bmwracer as always!!!! w00t! Mr Green Dancing hehe Yeah Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
ahhhh!! ive heard about this one! and since i think tsuyopon is a quality actor, this is on my watch list!! cheers bmwracer as always!!!! w00t! Mr Green Dancing hehe Yeah Victory! Peace!

Honestly, I didn't think much of SMAP Guy as an actor, but he really impressed me in this drama.... As did the entire cast. Victory! Peace!
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Honestly, I didn't think much of SMAP Guy as an actor, but he really impressed me in this drama.... As did the entire cast. Victory! Peace!

nice Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about a Jdrama with a little touch of comedy.Could someone please recomend me some titles.

thanks in advance
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ace1721 wrote:
How about a Jdrama with a little touch of comedy.Could someone please recomend me some titles.

thanks in advance

hi!! yeh well u cud try;

VOICE
Mr.Brain
Beach Boys
Water Boys
Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
Hitotsu Yane No Shita
Pride
My Boss My Hero
Nodame Cantabile

dunno, take ur pick! enjoy and hope this helps!! Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ace1721 wrote:

thanks in advance

Just a little touch of comedy? How about LOTS of comedy hehe
Nodame Cantabile is a must watch. I would also recommend Ryusei no Kizuna.

Quote:
cheers if anything pops up in ur mind, please tell me,,cheers Dancing
oh and it dosent hve to be a famous jdorama, as long as its well acted!

Haha.. but I tend to watch the popular ones because of the cast Bonk
Well acted ones.. hmm.. I think you would appreciate The Quiz Show, first season. The concept was quite interesting. I thought of recommending you Yasashii Jikan but you are currently watching it right? Haikei Chichiuesama and Kaze no Garden are written by the same writer, so you might want to check those out too.

Maou is a must watch for me but the acting can be overly dramatic at times but damn, it was entertaining. Love it.
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:

Haha.. but I tend to watch the popular ones because of the cast Bonk
Well acted ones.. hmm.. I think you would appreciate The Quiz Show, first season. The concept was quite interesting. I thought of recommending you Yasashii Jikan but you are currently watching it right? Haikei Chichiuesama and Kaze no Garden are written by the same writer, so you might want to check those out too.

Maou is a must watch for me but the acting can be overly dramatic at times but damn, it was entertaining. Love it.

cheers man,, appreciated, sounds like some good recommendations, yeah i`m watching yasahii jikan now cus u recommended it to me the other day and job well done cus its aments!!! so good and great casting!! w00t! Mr Green

might start with the quizshow or maou?? Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

cheers man,, appreciated, sounds like some good recommendations, yeah i`m watching yasahii jikan now cus u recommended it to me the other day and job well done cus its aments!!! so good and great casting!! w00t! Mr Green

might start with the quizshow or maou?? Victory! Peace!

Bonk so I did.

Both are quite dark. I think Maou first since I'm not sure you'll appreciate the acting or not Sweat.
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:

Bonk so I did.

Both are quite dark. I think Maou first since I'm not sure you'll appreciate the acting or not Sweat.

Maou it is then,,,i`ll get hold of it then,,and thanx again Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 237, 238, 239 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 238 of 294

Jump to: