jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1132, 1133, 1134 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marspeach

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished Jin ep 3. I'm really wondering how they're going to end this. Isn't the manga still running? Will they make up their own ending or have more seasons in future?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:
Yes you should if you like the idea of a weirdly cute human dog melting the heart of an Ice Queen with his brand new fixed set of teeth. Also it is kind of amusing to see Jun so submissive Whipped

lol

Eeeeewwww. I hatesssss docile little thingsssss.... Gimme that sociopath Domyouji anytime... Yeah

bmwracer wrote:
LOL, I shoulda became a dentist and moved to Japan... A goldmine. hehe

Dentist? Or... Tooth Fairy? Twisted

But either way, we can't just let you run amok in Japan, beemer... brandishing that drill left and right, and sticking your syringe into strangers. Shake Head And besides, knowing you, your dental Code of Ethics will probably just read like this:

1) If Juri-chan walks into clinic, turn on nitrous oxide vent full blast I repeat FULL BLAST. Have happy happy time.

2) If a Johnny walks into clinic, pump his girly body full of lidocaine. Pull out all teeth and replace with pebbles from Zen garden. If it's YamaPi or Kame, use broken glass instead. Then run and hide from Kitagawa.
xploring

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marspeach wrote:
Just finished Jin ep 3. I'm really wondering how they're going to end this. Isn't the manga still running? Will they make up their own ending or have more seasons in future?

There is some talk over at d-addicts(?) for a second season. I think they have already made up their minds, the website has jin2009 written somewhere if I remember correctly. Maybe a movie is in the works too, considering the cast. The manga is still running but I am guessing they will make up their own ending. They have introduced sufficient amount of new material to suggest that.
Eve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watched another installment of Koi SHita/TAles of Love. Now Ive seen 3 of 24.
Its a 1997 series of short (25 minute) individual rather enigmatic stories of love in its many forms. The endings are not obvious. Really quite different, rather artsy in feel.
Im liking it.
Victory! Peace!

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ender's Girl wrote:
But either way, we can't just let you run amok in Japan, beemer... brandishing that drill left and right, and sticking your syringe into strangers.

LOL, you mean like Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors? hehe
WD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
just wondering wot happens betweeen An-chan and Koyuki in the 2nd one, Hitotsu yane no shita 2? i dont mind if anyone tells me cus i cant seem to download it! cheers!! Mr Green Dancing

I'm watching Part 2 currently. I'll let you know when I've finished. Smile

And wow, Eguchi Yosuke really matured gracefully. No wonder he looked so good in Kyumei Byoto 1 two years later. w00t!

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tofuuuuu wrote:

Yes you should if you like the idea of a weirdly cute human dog melting the heart of an Ice Queen with his brand new fixed set of teeth. Also it is kind of amusing to see Jun so submissive Whipped

He wasn't too painful in KWP, although I did have to suppress the urge to slap the annoying smirk from his face more than once Wink
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:

He wasn't too painful in KWP, although I did have to suppress the urge to slap the annoying smirk from his face more than once Wink

He was proud of his new straightened set of teeth Mr Green
I actually like him better as Momo the pet than Domyouji.

Also, glad to know you're enjoying Yasashii Jikan Smile
desert-raven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched part 9 of Koi ni Ochitara, very interesting developments, and I now need to know what happens.

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Though, I'm still having trouble deciding who is better looking, Kimura Yoshino or Matsushita Nao...I change my mind each time one appears on the screen. Bonk

Oh, and BMWRacer, arigatou for the recommendation!! Victory! Peace!

-Dave
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

desert-raven wrote:
Though, I'm still having trouble deciding who is better looking, Kimura Yoshino or Matsushita Nao...I change my mind each time one appears on the screen. Bonk

Of those two, I'd give a slight edge to Kimura. Smile

Quote:
Oh, and BMWRacer, arigatou for the recommendation!! Victory! Peace!

Glad to help. Victory! Peace!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ender's Girl wrote:

Hmmm... for me that "horrorific" is a fair toss-up between CONCERTO and ASUNARO HAKUSHO. U Suck

Even though I'm not a big fan of Tamura and Masami Hisamoto is my #1 choice for "J-Ent person you'd most like to see dropped down a bottomless pit", I didn't think Concerto was all that bad.

The whole "Narumi/Kakei" thing didn't start to wear thin in Asunaro Hakusho though.

Last edited by gaijinmark on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Misami Hisamoto is my #1 choice for "J-Ent person you'd most like to see dropped down a bottomless pit", I didn't think Concerto was all that bad.

lol

LOL, that's saying something, considering all those Johnny's that must also qualify. hehe
arleneong912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just finished watching majo no jouken, very very nice...... Applaud
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watching love shuffle,,on episode 5,, quite good anf very funnny and Tamaki Hiroshi acts in a similar way to when he starred in nodame cantabile, even tho the role is completely different Mr Green love it Dancing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
watching love shuffle,,on episode 5,, quite good anf very funnny and Tamaki Hiroshi acts in a similar way to when he starred in nodame cantabile, even tho the role is completely different Mr Green love it Dancing

Similar?

Hmm...

KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Similar?

Hmm...

no no i meant the way he acted, not the character itself cus the character ws no similar at all as u stated. Just finished it, thought it was good but didnt like Mei (Kanjiya Shihori) dont know why but she annoyed me!
But overall i quite liked it w00t! Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
didnt like Mei (Kanjiya Shihori) dont know why but she annoyed me!

Same here... I thought her character was a flake.
tofuuuuu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watching Ohitorisama. Not amazing but not bad at all.
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Same here... I thought her character was a flake.

hahaha,o good so it wasnt just me! Sweat
it really annoyed me how she was rejecting him all the time saying, he needed to be like he used be etc....same thing over and over again,,when it was actually out of her own curiosity that she entred the shuffle.. bleh

but no matter the dorama itself was good w00t!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

hahaha,o good so it wasnt just me! Sweat
it really annoyed me how she was rejecting him all the time saying, he needed to be like he used be etc....same thing over and over again,,when it was actually out of her own curiosity that she entred the shuffle.. bleh

Based from other reviews and discussions, I think a lot of people disliked Mei-chan.
I get her tho'. She just don't want to bring down Usatan into her wishy washy world because she really does love him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1132, 1133, 1134 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1133 of 1375

Jump to: