jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurosaki_Yoshikawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Tv dramas Reply with quote Back to top

Hey i recomend theseTv dramas.They are really good and they are the only jdorama i've watched
Liar Game:Nao Kanzaki, an honest college student, receives 100 million yen (about $1,000,000) and an invitation to participate in something called the "Liar Game Tournament". When Nao is easily tricked by her opponent, she turns to ex-convict and genius swindler Shinichi Akiyama for help out of desperation to get the money back. Though Akiyama is reluctant, he agrees to help on the condition that they steal her opponent's money as well, and that he takes half the profits as his reward.

Akiyama succeeds in taking all the money and winning the game for Nao. However, Nao and Akiyama's success at the Liar Game is far from over and each time they think the game is over, they are forced to return again with higher stakes. Though initially unwilling participants, the pair choose to continue in the game in order to discover the true nature of the organization involved and to try to free other participants from the Liar Game.

Kurosagi:Kurosagi is based on a young man seeking revenge on the "shirosagi" (or white swindlers who swindle by defrauding others) by swindling them out of most if not all of their money then sending evidence to the police capable of putting them in prison. Six years prior to the show, Kurosaki's father was swindled out of his money... because of this, his father killed Kurosaki's mother and sister followed by committing suicide himself. Kurosaki then becomes a swindler himself, a kurosagi (The Black Swindler who swindles other swindlers). By doing this he helps the innocent people who got swindled by the culprits and gets their money back. In this whole scheme, Kurosagi is met with a stubborn grad student, pursuing to be a prosecutor.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bakabon wrote:
@bwmracer
dorama which i like the most and i've watched recently is kurosagi ( but the ending is hanging), tiger and dragon ( stomach shaker hehe ), nodame cantabile (the most stomach shaker) and kurosagi. You can see the movie which I've watched in mydrama list Mr Green
@KAZdoramma
I've seen Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, Love Shuffle, Hero, Beach Boys. But arigatou, I have never seen summer snow before, I will try it.
Anyother maybe ? I am seeking for a "stomach shaker" dorama Mr Green or ters dropper dorama Mr Green

"Stomach shaker?" Head Scratch
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bakabon wrote:
@bwmracer
dorama which i like the most and i've watched recently is kurosagi ( but the ending is hanging), tiger and dragon ( stomach shaker hehe ), nodame cantabile (the most stomach shaker) and kurosagi. You can see the movie which I've watched in mydrama list Mr Green
@KAZdoramma
I've seen Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, Love Shuffle, Hero, Beach Boys. But arigatou, I have never seen summer snow before, I will try it.
Anyother maybe ? I am seeking for a "stomach shaker" dorama Mr Green or ters dropper dorama Mr Green

yeah do try summer snow, its one of my fav Victory! Peace!

ok well u cud try the new doramas like BUZZER BEAT, NINKYO HELPER cus these were quite good and fun to watch Mr Green

also u could try out the UMIZARU series or the WATER BOYS series, they're good, anyways hope this helps and do ask if u want anymore recommendations Dancing Dancing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

"Stomach shaker?" Head Scratch

I mean a very funny drama which can make my stomach hurt while laughing.

@kurosaki_yoshikawa
Right now I still watch liar game and finished with kurosagi Mr Green
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bakabon wrote:

@kurosaki_yoshikawa
Right now I still watch liar game and finished with kurosagi Mr Green

then try MY BOSS MY HERO and ATTENTION PLEASE Smile
bakabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

then try MY BOSS MY HERO and ATTENTION PLEASE Smile

I've watched my boss my hero, that film is realy funny. I'll watch attention please, gokurousama Applaud
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bakabon wrote:

I've watched my boss my hero, that film is realy funny. I'll watch attention please, gokurousama Applaud

Cool!!! I hope you enjoy it Smile
------------------------------

okay, what do you think on MOP GIRL? Is it good? I wanna watch it next because of Keiko-chan Smile
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bakabon wrote:

Oh... I thought maybe you meant it made you sick. Beaten
bakabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yooh tinyamaki, thanks for your recommendation (attention please).Applaud
Ureshii yo, hontoni arigatou na rofl
I am looking forward for another recommend
Matte imasu
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bakabon wrote:
Yooh tinyamaki, thanks for your recommendation (attention please).Applaud
Ureshii yo, hontoni arigatou na rofl
I am looking forward for another recommend
Matte imasu

I wonder if you see my PM to you Big Grin
Yola

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm looking for ANY drama that you think is good from the last year (because i missed out on pretty much everything while i was in japan .. ironically.) i just can't watch anything sad right now .. so a happy ending would be nice!<3
could you help me? Smile
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ My two favorite dramas from last year were Ashita Kita no Yoshio and Pandora. But if you need a happy ending, I'd say go with either Seigi no Mikata or Muri Renai
Yola

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i watched seigi no mikata already, i liked it a lot <3

i also thougt about watching pandora, since the writer of the drama wrote other dramas that i found very good ...

thanks Wink
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
^ My two favorite dramas from last year were Ashita Kita no Yoshio and Pandora. But if you need a happy ending, I'd say go with either Seigi no Mikata or Muri Renai

Muri na Renai is really good... Natsukawa Yui shines. Victory! Peace!
bettebogart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm interested in seeing more Abe Hiroshi dramas...
I've seen the Trick series, My Little Chef, Shotgun Wedding, Egao no Hosoku, Antique, Hero, Change, Dragonzakura, Wedding Planner, Kekkon Dekinai Otoko...

Now, I know he's very prolific... but what other good stuff of his am I missing? Any recommendations? In a lot of these dramas, he has a supporting part, I'd love to see more where he has a bigger part or starring role, like Kekkon Dekinai Otoko.
xploring

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiroi Haru? He's really good in it and the drama centers around his character.

He's in a lot of movies too, but I have only seen Team Batista and Bubble Fiction. He is the male lead in both of them. You may enjoy those.

---

I was wondering if someone can recommend some of Suzuki Anju's dramas,
apart from Asunaro hakusho and Wakamono no subete. She seemed to have a lot of supporting roles too, so I am looking for one where she got more screen time.
shin2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xploring wrote:

I was wondering if someone can recommend some of Suzuki Anju's dramas,
apart from Asunaro hakusho and Wakamono no subete. She seemed to have a lot of supporting roles too, so I am looking for one where she got more screen time.

In Koi no Bakansu (1997), she has an important role, although the series is completely dominated by Akashiya Sanma's character.

In Coach (1996), she is part of a team (both literally and figuratively) that has been foisted onto an unwilling protagonist (Asano Atsuko).

In Chonan no Yome 2 (1995) , she is part of a very familiar ensemble cast and gets to speak (fluently too) English.

All three are, to varying degrees, comedies, boasting excellent casts, and are good examples of the quality of dorama produced in the 90's.
xploring

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. Smile I will look them up.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xploring wrote:
He's in a lot of movies too, but I have only seen Team Batista and Bubble Fiction. He is the male lead in both of them. You may enjoy those.

There's Aruitemo Aruitemo with Natsukawa Yui... Those two work well together. Victory! Peace!
sable_starr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: jdramas like Tokyo Friends Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished watching Tokyo Friends which I watched mostly because of Eita and didn't really expect much. But I ended up really liking it. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me other dramas like it?

Also Otsuka Ai is so damn adorable!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 243 of 294

Jump to: