jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Underrated jdrama artises
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orenji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Agree too about Tsutsumi Shinichi being an underrated actor. I've only seen him in Good Luck and the role of Koda fits him totally...

Waiting to see his movie along with Shibasaki Kou... hehe

3Peace...
Orenji
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

orenji wrote:
Agree too about Tsutsumi Shinichi being an underrated actor. I've only seen him in Good Luck and the role of Koda fits him totally...

I totally agree with that. Indeed his character as Koda was well fitting. I didn't care all too much for him in Musashi as Matahachi though. Too much slapstick which I felt did not match is personal. He's a good actor, but as much credit as I give him, his 'looks' can only say so much. Overall, I think he is best when he portrays the asshole of the drama.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fukami motoki for actor
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was glad to see I am not the only person who feels a few of my favorites are really underated. My list of underated people are

Female
Yada Akiko - She is great in Yamada Nadeshiko, and My little chef to name a few. Would love to see her in more lead roles.

Uchiyama Rina - She was my favorite person in S.O.S. despite the fact she was only supporting in that show. Would love to see her in more lead roles.

Male
Kusanagi Tsuyoshi - I really enoyed his drama's although I can understand people think of him as a musician so it's hard for them to see him as an actor too I think.

Tsutsumi Shinichi - I agree with the above. I would like to see much more him in drama shows.
FierceStriker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some Tsutsumi Shinichi Pics[/img]
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Shinichi Tsutsumi Reply with quote Back to top

Ne~ ne~ Looks like Tsutsumi san is REALLY underrated! Shake Head
But guess so many people agree with me than I think that is also a form of consolation? Sweat

I really want to watch Koi no Chikara... but I'm living in Singapore~! Anyone knows how to get hold of one? Naughty

I've watched MONDAY, POSTMAN BLUES and UNLUCKY MONKEY for the movies. I think his best performance is in MONDAY~! You all should watch it~ sad fact that I could not find the show on VCD/DVD.... I only own POSTMAN VCD & recorded version of UNLUCKY on DVD... all those found on web are totally unsubbed~ Shake Head SOTSUGYOU (Graduation) with Rina Uchiyama is the only one with English sub

I saw in FNS Ganbatte Taisho(NGs of dramas & etc.) on the finale of BEGINNER~ only few seconds but features Tsutsumi~ ARHHH~! It was soooo touching~ "Suggoii na~ Tsutsumi san~" konna omoteimasu... Applaud

PS: THANKS FOR THE PICS~ KAKKOII! I LOVE THE ONE IN MONDAY!![/b]
FierceStriker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Shinichi Tsutsumi Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:
Ne~ ne~ Looks like Tsutsumi san is REALLY underrated! Shake Head
But guess so many people agree with me than I think that is also a form of consolation? Sweat

I really want to watch Koi no Chikara... but I'm living in Singapore~! Anyone knows how to get hold of one? Naughty

I've watched MONDAY, POSTMAN BLUES and UNLUCKY MONKEY for the movies. I think his best performance is in MONDAY~! You all should watch it~ sad fact that I could not find the show on VCD/DVD.... I only own POSTMAN VCD & recorded version of UNLUCKY on DVD... all those found on web are totally unsubbed~ Shake Head SOTSUGYOU (Graduation) with Rina Uchiyama is the only one with English sub

I saw in FNS Ganbatte Taisho(NGs of dramas & etc.) on the finale of BEGINNER~ only few seconds but features Tsutsumi~ ARHHH~! It was soooo touching~ "Suggoii na~ Tsutsumi san~" konna omoteimasu... Applaud

PS: THANKS FOR THE PICS~ KAKKOII! I LOVE THE ONE IN MONDAY!![/b]

Koi no Chikara is a great Love Drama. Since you are in Singapore, you may be able to find a copy through ebay HK or just a HK website in general. Eng. subs are harder to find, but Chinese Subs are everywhere.

I haven't seen any of Tsutsumi Shinichi's movies, only the dramas, I would really like to see some.
carie_akanishi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Koi no Chikara Reply with quote Back to top

Hey iluvhyde,
I got mine from this shop Inoukii in Far East Plaza.
The price is a bit ex $25.90 but they will help you order from Taiwan. Just ask them, here is their email address, [email protected].
Or U can try getting from Yahoo Singapore's auction..
Hope this will help you.
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

REALLY?!!!

THANKS! *Grabs carie_akanishi KISS & HUGS* Muack Muack Muack

Arhh~ I LOVE YOU!!! Twisted

Inoukii?? The one that sells 2nd hand j-dramas & cds??! $25.90 is nothing in exchange for a performance by Tsutsumi! Lovey Eyes But hows the quality?! Chinese subbed rectangular boxed?*

*sorry arh... too excited~ Sweat
tingtongbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yoshino Kimura !
carie_akanishi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Koi no Chikara Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm.. I bought a few times from that shop, no problems.. so should be all right.
Ya,its chinese subbed but rectangular,its smaller, a bit more squarish cos its from Taiwan.. Wanted to scan for you but dunno how to post image.
Think u email them for more info..
Anyway,its a nice show n Tsutsumi Shinichi is very cute inside. Chatter
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Koi no Chikara Reply with quote Back to top

carie_akanishi wrote:
Hmm.. I bought a few times from that shop, no problems.. so should be all right.
Ya,its chinese subbed but rectangular,its smaller, a bit more squarish cos its from Taiwan.. Wanted to scan for you but dunno how to post image.
Think u email them for more info..
Anyway,its a nice show n Tsutsumi Shinichi is very cute inside. Chatter

OKAY~! I'm getting it by hook or by crook~~~ Twisted wahahahahhahaha
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Shinichi Tsutsumi Reply with quote Back to top

FierceStriker wrote:

I haven't seen any of Tsutsumi Shinichi's movies, only the dramas, I would really like to see some.

I really recommend MONDAY! Hmm...but theres a problem~ u are in the US... tsk tsk... all his movies except SOTSUGYO on CDJapan are unsubbed. My copy of POSTMAN BLUE is from a normal shop that sells VCDs. Should be a Taiwan version as the sypnosis at the back is in chinese. It comes with eng sub~ Its cover is totally red. Good luck in your search~ Mr Green
wai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about Yusuke Santamaria and Ichikawa Somegoro?
If not wrong, Somegoro is well-known as a kabuki actor? And definitely better known as Matsu Takako's brother...sure like him in BRAND though.
Hirari Chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Tanaka Minoru (Muto Kenji in Women of the Onsen) is highly underrated...of course it could just be because I think he's a hottie. LoL. Sweat
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laika wrote:

Never said he doesn't deserve his roles or he's bad. Just... he does get his main roles lately. I really liked him in Waterboys.

OIC.... nevermind then.. carry on Sweat
tingtongbell wrote:
Yoshino Kimura !
YES! Thumbsup

/)_/)
( ';' )
((")(") USAGI
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hiroshi Mikami. I haven't seen him in doramas other than dark ones, but he's still great. Can anyone recommend me a happier program of his?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm not a fan of Hiroshi Mikami ... heck i don't even know much about him... and after looking up some of his works.. you're right... its dark drama after dark drama.. then a depressing one.. Beaten

good call on 'underrated' UWFShooter..

/)_/)
( ';' )
((")(") USAGI
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I posted some notes about him on his profile and on the Bara no Jujika drama page, it seems like for Kono Yo no Hate they're praising Honami Suzuki more than him (not that I mind, but he deserves some credit as well).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jfallonismine

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyouki wrote:
fukami motoki for actor

I agree with this one! I hope to see him in more dorama's as well!!!

I think Tamaki Hiroshi needs more hype. He's getting a little more with Rockers and everything, but he needs more!!! hehe. Kaneshiro Takeshi too!!!

This was mentioned awhile back, (just read through the previous posts) Fukuda Kyoko gets a little too much attention. He acting isn't as great as everyone says I don't think. I like her, but not that much...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: