jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1144, 1145, 1146 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akito-kun wrote:
Watched 1st episode of Enka no Joou Smile So far, I like it ! Funny drama.

I really liked it. Riko Narumi is great in this. Applaud
xploring

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saka no Ue no Kumo episode 1

I like it, and am optimistic about the rest of the series. ^^

The whole cast was great. Would have liked to know a bit more about the historical background and setting, but it's not difficult to follow the story.
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shokojo Seira Ep 06.
sable_starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tokyo Dogs: I think this is becoming my favourite of the season. I started off hating it because of the whole thing in NY but it's just so much fun. Oguri Shun plays the dorky reserved cop so well and looks damn good in a suit.

Ohitorisama: I usually hate the "successful older woman needs a younger man/any man to fulfil her and make her happy" genre but this drama is unexpectedly good. Imo, it's really well-done and really enjoyable plus Teppei is so adorable I want to squish him.

Liar Game 2: Not nearly as good as the first season. I've put it on hold cos I don't think I can wait for the movie for months. It would drive me nuts.

I'm thinking of picking up JIN, Ninkyo Helper, My Girl, Shokojo Seira, Untouchable, Voice and Buzzer Beat soon. So many dramas to watch!
Takoyama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JIN episode 9
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I started watching Cheap Love last night. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy Tsuruta Mayu!

I'm on episode 3 now. w00t!

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sable_starr wrote:
Teppei is so adorable I want to squish him.

Me too.

With a steamroller. Beaten
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
I started watching Cheap Love last night. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy Tsuruta Mayu!

I'm on episode 3 now. w00t!

It's not bad, although it gets a little convoluted the last few episodes. The actor I really liked in this was Yuu Yoshizawa as Sorimachi's too loyal sidekick. Applaud
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sable_starr wrote:
Tokyo Dogs: I think this is becoming my favourite of the season. I started off hating it because of the whole thing in NY but it's just so much fun. Oguri Shun plays the dorky reserved cop so well and looks damn good in a suit.

Ohitorisama: I usually hate the "successful older woman needs a younger man/any man to fulfil her and make her happy" genre but this drama is unexpectedly good. Imo, it's really well-done and really enjoyable plus Teppei is so adorable I want to squish him.

Liar Game 2: Not nearly as good as the first season. I've put it on hold cos I don't think I can wait for the movie for months. It would drive me nuts.

I'm thinking of picking up JIN, Ninkyo Helper, My Girl, Shokojo Seira, Untouchable, Voice and Buzzer Beat soon. So many dramas to watch!

All the dorams u`ve suggested are ok..with the exception for Shokojo Seira and Buzzer beat is quite overrated but they`re all quite a good watch Victory! Peace! JIN and Ninkyo Helper wud be the first 2 picks from that batch u`ve suggested tho! Dancing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

All the dorams u`ve suggested are ok..with the exception for Shokojo Seira

Shokojo Seira isn't bad if you like Cinderella type stories. I'm just watching it for Shida Mirai, I think she's a good actress.
sable_starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

All the dorams u`ve suggested are ok..with the exception for Shokojo Seira and Buzzer beat is quite overrated but they`re all quite a good watch Victory! Peace! JIN and Ninkyo Helper wud be the first 2 picks from that batch u`ve suggested tho! Dancing

I've been avoiding Buzzer Beat because of Yamapi and his dead eyes but people keep recommending it so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. I'm hoping he does a better job than he did in Code Blue and Kurosagi Fingers crossed
I can't wait to start JIN. I'm saving it until the subs are complete. Ninkyo Helper sounds/looks great but I'm a bit iffy about it since I'm not a fan of Meisa.
sable_starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Me too.

With a steamroller. Beaten

Loool oh you
sable_starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:

Shokojo Seira isn't bad if you like Cinderella type stories. I'm just watching it for Shida Mirai, I think she's a good actress.

I do like Shida Mirai but I wanted to check it out because I love The Little Princess and to see how well they've adapted it.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sable_starr wrote:

I've been avoiding Buzzer Beat because of Yamapi and his dead eyes

LOL. Funny

Quote:

but people keep recommending it so I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about. I'm hoping he does a better job than he did in Code Blue and Kurosagi Fingers crossed

I haven't seen many of his works but yeah I thought he was unbelievable in Kurosagi...the only thing I've seen him in which I thought he did a good job was Nobuta wo Produce

Quote:

Ninkyo Helper sounds/looks great but I'm a bit iffy about it since I'm not a fan of Meisa.

It's not all that, Ninkyo Helper that is...regardless of your thoughts on Meisa...it'd say it had its moments but not at all a stunning work.

Last edited by Tu_triky on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
sable_starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

It's not all that, Ninkyo Helper that is...regardless of your thoughts on Meisa...it'd say it had it's moments but not at all a stunning work.

Thanks for that as I did have really high expectations. Everyone who's recced it said it was amazing.

Quote:

I haven't seen many of his works but yeah I thought he was unbelievable in Kurosagi...the only thing I've seen him in which I thought he did a good job was Nobuta wo Produce

Yeah Nobuta is the only drama where I actually liked him. I couldn't get through more than two episodes of Kurosagi because he was so stiff and bad.[/quote]
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sable_starr wrote:
Loool oh you

Mr Green
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sable_starr wrote:
Yeah Nobuta is the only drama where I actually liked him. I couldn't get through more than two episodes of Kurosagi because he was so stiff and bad

I think I watched four episodes and I couldn't stomach his portrayal as a master swindler any further...I don't detest him as a person...but his performance as this unrivaled swindler was so pale and unrealistic that I lost all interest.
sable_starr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

I think I watched four episodes and I couldn't stomach his portrayal as a master swindler any further...I don't detest him as a person...but his performance as this unrivaled swindler was so pale and unrealistic that I lost all interest.

Tbh, I think he's very overrated as an actor. Hopefully he's better at singing than he is at acting.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sable_starr wrote:

Tbh, I think he's very overrated as an actor.

Yurp.
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JIN ep 8. Ayase looks great, but I wish they had more kimonos for her. She seems to be wearing the same ones over & over. That's just a minor/personal complaint doesn't really take away from the show.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1144, 1145, 1146 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1145 of 1375

Jump to: