jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Talk crap about school
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

For me it starts on the 21st. So this week will be my last before the break. w00t!

Which means Friday will basically be a day where nothing gets done because everybody's going nuts waiting to get out. yippee
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Which means Friday will basically be a day where nothing gets done because everybody's going nuts waiting to get out. yippee

exactly! For this very reason school ends a little ealry on Friday! w00t!

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Huntress

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Studying Habits Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:
I can't study, its very difficult for me to. Plus I definitely need to study because I'm taking chemistry, biology, and calculus. I'm to occupied and lazy to study, I would be watching movies/dramas or going out. Any advice?

Well, you don't have to do a thorough study cause hat would really be hard plus that would bore you... you can just scan your notes- hopefully you have 'em.. Oh, and also. why not try the recall technique... When I was at school( i graduated last year) I would do all studying in school, I was very strict with notes and I follow the whole thread of the conversation done in the room, i have pretty food memory and often time I remember where my teacher wrote it or who said who... something, like that...
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Because of the pandemic, they're showing some online classes on one of the local PBS stations. Ran across this: 2(x + 3y) = 4x + y (or some such nonsense).

As soon as I saw it I thought of the first line from Paul Simon's song "Kodachrome":

"When I look back on all the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all." Nut
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Short video about some of the differences between schools in Japan and everywhere else: https://www.tiktok.com/@hito.bito/video/7192203827376819458

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: