jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ayase Haruka
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suzzy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yaney wrote:
but how come inoue mao not in the oricon survey list? i always see the usual names of nagasawa, aragaki, ueto and such... Bang Head Bang Head
She not not air headed enough hehe ( joking ) just saying don't beat me Beat You Bonk Beaten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So after Jin what else is she going to be acting in ? any news yet ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:

no idea??

how is inoue mao's popularity in japan, KAZ?

i'm kinda bothered about this..but it's nice that i haven't read or heard any bad scandal about her...

i know this ayase's thread *gomen nasai*

i just want to say my feelings.
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yaney wrote:

how is inoue mao's popularity in japan, KAZ?

i'm kinda bothered about this..but it's nice that i haven't read or heard any bad scandal about her...

i know this ayase's thread *gomen nasai*

i just want to say my feelings.

well yeah this is an ayase thread so i`ll stop with this comment but inoue mao i wud say isint as popular as some of the actresses her age but she was recently in a popular manga adaptation movie...BOKU WAS HATSU KOI WO KIMI NI SASAGU. But yeah ur right, she hasnt been in much scandal Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wowowo, thx 4 her new PV, can i have another ones? i juats have kousaten days..but its youtube ver
suzzy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All-Star Cast in HoriPro�fs 2nd 50th Anniversary Movie

Today major entertainment agency "HoriPro" announced "The Incite Mill", a suspense movie with an all-star cast that is going to commemorate the 50th anniversary the agency is currently celebrating.

Of course HoriPro won�ft hold back with the cast and chose 10 of their best actors and actresses to star in this movie. Lead by the "Dorama-SP-Queen" Katahira Nagisa (50), the ensemble cast consists of Fujiwara Tatsuya (27), Ayase Haruka (24), Ishihara Satomi (23), Hirayama Aya (26), Takeda Shinji (37), Kitaoji Kinya (66) and Abe Tsuyoshi (27).

The movie is based on Yonezawa Honobu�fs mystery and suspense novel that got released in 2007. Lured in by an advertisement promising an hourly pay of 112,000 Yen, a group of 10 strangers find themselves locked in a mysterious house and part of a merciless murder game. Kill or get killed�c Famed director Nakata Hideo ("The Ring") will turn this great material into a thrilling movie.

This will be their 2nd anniversary project after "A Tale of Ululu�fs Wonderful Forest" in December and while Ululu was intended to touch the people�fs hearts, "The Incite Mill" will all about entertainment. If you read carefully, you would know that there are still 2 empty spots in the cast. One of those spots will be filled by another famous actor from the agency who is soon going to get revealed. The last spot will be for the winner of HoriPro�fs current audition for new actors.

It�fs the first time for them to make a movie with such an all-star cast and shows the sheer amount of quality actors this agency has. Company president Hori Yoshitaka once said that he would like to have 100 starring actors and actresses signed at his agency and they are definitely going towards this goal.

The filming will start in March and they plan to get it in theaters this fall.

http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=4502

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Click to Enlarge.
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haruka Ayase named KFC ambassador for 40th anniv in Japan

"TOKYO �\ Actress Haruka Ayase, 24, has been appointed to the position of Kentucky Fried Chicken Japan Ambassador to help celebrate the company�fs 40th year of business in Japan.

Ayase, dressed in an apron-style miniskirt, emerged out of a giant KFC barrel, which she said was natural if she was going to be the face of the campaign.

KFC Japan will offer various specials throughout the year, the first being a barrel containing five pieces of original chicken plus two side items chosen from fries, coleslaw and so on. It will sell for 1,290 yen.

The special will run from Feb 4 to March 24, and anyone who buys it can enter a lottery which will see 40 people nationwide win eight free coupons for five pieces of original chicken, every day during the campaign period.

New commercials for the anniversary are nearly finished, and KFC Japan president Masao Watanabe said he noticed Ayase getting into the chicken in between takes. Ayase admitted to this and said she couldn�ft help herself as it smelled so good.

Ayase was also presented with a small doll which Watanabe said was designed to look like her. Ayase said she was surprised the doll could talk."

Source: Japantoday.com
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KFC Ambassador?

rofl
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:
Click to Enlarge.

yeah nice pic! cheers for the upload Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
KFC Ambassador?

rofl

Yeah, well, you know they love the Colonel out there in Japan. Mr Green
Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Ayase in KFC commercials here.
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw the movie Happy Flight. Given that Ayase is on the cover, I was a bit disappointed in the amount of screen time she got. She felt very much like a secondary character. Which is a shame cause she looked cute in the uniform. The movie itself has its funny/cute moments but overall I'd say 5/10 stars. If you've seen the drama Attention Please, then you might like this movie.

KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:
I saw the movie Happy Flight. Given that Ayase is on the cover, I was a bit disappointed in the amount of screen time she got. She felt very much like a secondary character. Which is a shame cause she looked cute in the uniform. The movie itself has its funny/cute moments but overall I'd say 5/10 stars. If you've seen the drama Attention Please, then you might like this movie.

my opinion tooo, at the end, yeah i felt like she was a secondary character Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayase Haruka won Best actress at Blue Ribbon Movie Awards

I don't know if this is appropriate, since this is a dorama forum, but for those who care... Haruka-chan got the best actress award at the Blue Ribbon Movies Award, which is among the most prestigious (together with Japanese Academy, Manichi, Hochi, etc) movie awards in Japan. You can read more about it here
http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2010/01/28/index.shtml
She thought the title for her movie "Oppai volleyball" was dirty. LOL. When I heard this title I was like, are you kidding me, no way I'm gonna see this movie even if Haruka's in it Bonk But it turns out because of it, she got nominated for most of the movie awards, including the Japanese Academy one (which hasn't revealed its winners yet).
Takoyama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chibiladychoi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why thw bleh , was it a bad choice for Haruka?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takoyama wrote:
She was named KFC Ambassador bleh

http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/haruka-ayase-named-kfc-ambassador-for-40th-anniv-in-japan

Yup... Posted earlier, about seven posts ago. Mr Green
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actresses That Produce Must-Watch Doramas

Japanese internet search engine and web portal "goo" released the results of another recent survey related to actresses. It was focused on all actresses that are younger than 30 only, but similar to the actor rankings they are probably going to put up another ranking for the older actresses very soon as well.

What actress can you recommend? The entertainment world brings out one new female celebrity after another. Most of them usually start out with roles in doramas and soon they become some of the most popular actresses in the country. It�fs can be hard to keep track, so let�fs separate the wheat from the chaff. "Younger than 30 year-old female celebrities that make you watch a dorama no matter what." The literal translations for those ranking titles can sometimes be really long�c

On first place we have a young actresses who had her big breakthrough with the dorama "Crying out Love, in the Center of the World" and since then has steadily seen an increase in her popularity. Yes, Ayase Haruka topped yet another new ranking. So far she played many different roles and often revealed her natural and particular character on variety shows. Her costars like to describe her as a "natural airhead" which isn�ft necessarily a bad trait in the eyes of many. As clumsy she is in real life, as professional she can be during filming.

Shibasaki Kou ranked int on second place. She often gets praised for her diversity that eventually resulted in a 2nd career as a singer. On February 6 her new movie "Rinco�fs Restaurant" will open to the public and many people are looking forward to what kind of acting she is going to show them this time. It never gets boring watching her, that�fs why she makes every dorama a must-watch.

Many will be glad to see that Nagasawa Masami is still up there in the top 3 as well, despite her bad choice of roles recently and no luck at the box office rankings either. Interest in her seems to be as high as ever, all she needs to do is to deliver. I�fm looking forward to her projects in 2010.

01 – Ayase Haruka
02 – Shibasaki Kou
03 – Nagasawa Masami
04 – Miyazaki Aoi
05 – Ueto Aya
06 – Ueno Juri
07 – Aragaki Yui
08 – Toda Erika
09 – Hirosue Ryoko
10 – Horikita Maki
10 – Aoi Yuu

VIA http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=4779

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 16 of 41

Jump to: