jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Water Boys 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amika

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: waterboys 2!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

hey hey.. great news.. fuji gonna make a sequel to waterboys...!!!!! more details from here.. http://www.hazukan.com/HzNews/Index_News.Asp?News=3555 it is in chinese though... Sweat Twisted hehe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: waterboys 2!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Amika wrote:
hey hey.. great news.. fuji gonna make a sequel to waterboys...!!!!! more details from here.. http://www.hazukan.com/HzNews/Index_News.Asp?News=3555 it is in chinese though... Sweat Twisted hehe

hontou?! yatta..!! great wonder who's in it this time..? i can't read it on this com.. no traditional chinese encoding..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fuuj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

My favorite dorama ;) So awesome...

Can't read... but it says something about Ichihara Hayato being in it (http://jdorama.com/artiste_1730.htm). So cool. :D
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fuuj wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

My favorite dorama Wink So awesome...

Can't read... but it says something about Ichihara Hayato being in it (http://jdorama.com/artiste_1730.htm). So cool. Big Grin

okay that's great.. ichihara hayato is really cute..!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
carie_akanishi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

okay that's great.. ichihara hayato is really cute..!

Is he the guy from Yoomigaeri (the student) and Boku no ikiru michi (also student) with spiky hair and not very big eyes..if it's him,think he is rather cute too like arashinokoto said.
Look forward to Waterboys 2 but this is the second time remaking the show so they must be so stressed up since the movie n the drama are all big hits!
Fuuj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Also... Reply with quote Back to top

Also...

FUJITV is holding a Waterboys Championship down in Tokyo soon... it will be telecasted on FUJITV as a special sometime in September.

This is I guess to support the male shin-ku-ro.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/kaspe/waterboys/index.html

Requirements are to be a highschool student, have a group of 10-20 and... be male. ^_-

Damn, I want to see this aswell... Because it's interesting to see what kind of people show up hah. Hopefully someone will rip it when the show it.
Takez0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Also... Reply with quote Back to top

Fuuj wrote:
Also...

FUJITV is holding a Waterboys Championship down in Tokyo soon... it will be telecasted on FUJITV as a special sometime in September.

This is I guess to support the male shin-ku-ro.

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/kaspe/waterboys/index.html

Requirements are to be a highschool student, have a group of 10-20 and... be male. ^_-

Damn, I want to see this aswell... Because it's interesting to see what kind of people show up hah. Hopefully someone will rip it when the show it.

That would be interesting to watch, the real deal, and no english subs needed
Takagi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

would be intresting to watch Smile
Longman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From the article, the setting of Waterboys 2 will be changed from an all-boys school to a mixed school.
Not only that, the school will also have more girls than boys. Wink

Ishihara Satomi will play a character who supports (aka love interest?) Ichihara Hayato's aspirations to form a synchro swimming club. If I have the correct person, Ishihara Satomi is this hot future prospect who has won several newcomer awards. Big Grin

http://www.horipro.co.jp/talent/PF070/
deleted_user

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Applaud Applaud
cool
amran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah...! me too hehe hehe
jfallonismine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Water Boys 2????? Hmmm...... I like Ichihara Hayato, so I'll watch. But no one can replace Yamada Takayuki ^_^ I definently think there will be a Fire Boys 2, but that's another topic... hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xShinOx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wut!?! water boys 2??!! is yamada takayuki gonna b in the show?? also, it seds that dis shows gonna b a 2 hour special dat their gonna show on fuji tv sometime in september...i dun think theirs gonna b episodes of the show..its like a one episode show.. Sad
Longman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Assuming the article is accurate, it says that Waterboys 2 is slated to be released in July.
And it's a drama serial, not a one-shot special.

Anyway if there's gonna be a Waterboys special, I welcome it anytime!
Would love to see how things are going between Kankuro, Asako and the rest of the guys. Mr Green
Amika

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

there have a special.. which fuji aired on Jan 2004 with all the original cast members from waterboys tv series in it...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks!
I wasn't aware of that.
Did anyone sub it?
I can't find it on D-Addicts.. Sad
Fuuj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: ah Reply with quote Back to top

xShinOx... you're probably thinking of the article i posted afterwards... it's a totally different thing... it's a reality tv competition of actual highschool male synchro swimmers that will be aired as two specials in september.
waterboys 2 is slated for a july launch, hopefully masha will do another theme song ;))
deleted_user

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: waterboys 2!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I wasn't aware of that.
Did anyone sub it?

Amika wrote:
hey hey.. great news.. fuji gonna make a sequel to

it said that fuji gonna make a sequel... so it is not available yet..
and not done yet..
Amika

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: waterboys 2!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

zaza_tk87 wrote:
Quote:
I wasn't aware of that.
Did anyone sub it?

it said that fuji gonna make a sequel... so it is not available yet..
and not done yet..

he was refering to the waterboys special which was aired in jan 04... and not the waterboys 2... Nut

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I was refering to the special.
Hope they will show it in Singapore.
Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: