jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1167, 1168, 1169 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:
Going to watch Mop Girl 2

You mean "Mop Girl, too" as in "also" right? I don't think there is a drama "Mop Girl 2". Confused
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bump
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

You mean "Mop Girl, too" as in "also" right? I don't think there is a drama "Mop Girl 2". Confused

I mean Mop Girl episode 2 Beaten Beaten

now on episode 3 (Mop Girl)....... Mr Green
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

endless kizuna wrote:
Liar Game2 is good, but I think 1 is better. Toda is very talented.heh
Looking forward to the movie in March.

Well, I've only watched 2 episodes, first one twice, just liked how they could jump right into the action, no real need to re-introduce the characters. you're right about Toda! w00t! Shota also is good, can't wait to check out Love Shuffle. Dancing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Tanihara Shosuke stole the show in that drama, IMO. Victory! Peace!

agree Victory! Peace!

finished Bloody Monday S1. to my suprise, i kind of like it. Nari was the best loved evil character in that drama. he never disappoint me in any of his dramas. and i like his joker smile Mr Green

now wondering to continue with Bloody Monday S2, or Untouchable??? Doh!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mop Girl episode 4............tanihara san really rocks lol his "BAAA-KA" is really funny rofl rofl
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

issy wrote:

now wondering to continue with Bloody Monday S2, or Untouchable??? Doh!

I never saw Bloody Monday, but I have seen Untouchable and while it's not as bad as Gokusen 2 or Joshi Deka!, it's not much better either. bleh
issy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

I never saw Bloody Monday, but I have seen Untouchable and while it's not as bad as Gokusen 2 or Joshi Deka!, it's not much better either. bleh

I know, i am up to ep3 myself. that's why i am wondering which one to continue. i like nakama yuki but i am starting to think that she has only one style of acting. or maybe she can't get out of her gokusen character anymore? i don't blame her though. when you are stuck with a one character for 7 years (?), it ought to take over your life. Shake Head

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

issy wrote:
i like nakama yuki but i am starting to think that she has only one style of acting. or maybe she can't get out of her gokusen character anymore? i don't blame her though. when you are stuck with a one character for 7 years (?), it ought to take over your life. Shake Head

She let herself get pidgeonholed with that awful Gokusen series... I hope she can get back on track.
Eve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

She let herself get pidgeonholed with that awful Gokusen series... I hope she can get back on track.

I liked her in Hero as the silent mechanic. That was her, wasnt it?

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
issy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
bump

can i ask what's this "bump" actually means in this thread? as i have been reading it so many times? Sweat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

issy wrote:

can i ask what's this "bump" actually means in this thread? as i have been reading it so many times? Sweat

In a few threads - and this is one - there's a problem where you get a "No posts exist for this topic" message when a new page of posts comes up. So some people bump it by replying to the last post to get past it.
Cerebus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like a few people here, I'm watching Liar Game 2, very similar to the first one but with even less plot. It's pretty much just the games, which are just as mind-bending as the first series.

I'm also up to episode 8 of Keizoku. It's a lot like Trick but with more emphasis on the mysteries and less on character interplay. Nakatani Miki is very good in the lead.
issy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:

In a few threads - and this is one - there's a problem where you get a "No posts exist for this topic" message when a new page of posts comes up. So some people bump it by replying to the last post to get past it.

Victory! Peace! Thanks alot. it has happened to me SO many times. i guess i will be bumping from now on too Fingers crossed

Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was going to start Untouchable but not so sure anymore after comments in this thread. Perhaps something older instead ... have to think a little

PS: I still have a little faith in Yukie - I mean she was scarier than Gackt in Mr Brain and there was the lovely Arifureta Kiseki last year. Victory! Peace!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EstherM wrote:
there was the lovely Arifureta Kiseki last year. Victory! Peace!

Yeah, G-Mark said she was pretty good in that drama... Better than in Untouchable.
akito-kun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EstherM wrote:
I was going to start Untouchable but not so sure anymore after comments in this thread. Perhaps something older instead ... have to think a little

PS: I still have a little faith in Yukie - I mean she was scarier than Gackt in Mr Brain and there was the lovely Arifureta Kiseki last year. Victory! Peace!

I have faith in her too, I prefer her character in Untouchable though it somehow resembles Yankumi.
rosel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently so hooked up on watching Yamato Nadeshiko... I heart Uchi Hiroki here Muack and I'm so loving the Chemistry between Kyouhei (kameneshi kazuya) and Sunako (Oomasa Aya) here... Puppy Dog Eyes
Yola

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently watching "Orange Days" (again.) scary how much i've changed since last year .. i think i understand the drama much better now.

And the last 3 days or so i watched Love Generation for the third time. i just LOVE it ... thinking about rewatching Long Vacation again <3

I'm also watching Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge.. i don't really like it, i think the manga's better. And Tegoshi annoys me with his really bad acting...will keep watching it anyway.

Oh and i'm watching this taiwanese Drama, "Autumn's Concerto"... waiting for the last episode ^-^
Ender's Girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yola wrote:
Currently watching "Orange Days" (again.) scary how much i've changed since last year .. i think i understand the drama much better now.

I'm really really intrigued by what people are saying about this drama. I have it on queue, but then it's a very loooong queue. Anyway, when I finally get around to watching it -- sooner or later, but maybe sooner than later, it IS Tsumabuki Satoshi after all Naughty -- I hope it lives up to all the hype. Victory! Peace!

Yola wrote:
And the last 3 days or so i watched Love Generation for the third time. i just LOVE it ... thinking about rewatching Long Vacation again <3

Oooohhh! I'm due for a re-watch, too! Thanks for (indirectly) reminding me. Mr Green

Yola wrote:
I'm also watching Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge.. i don't really like it, i think the manga's better. And Tegoshi annoys me with his really bad acting...will keep watching it anyway.

The kid here is the same boy from NINKYO HELPER, right? Well, he's captured my heart, so now I have TWO reasons to watch YamaNade when all the subs are done. Yay. Beaten

Tegoshi Yuya - good grief, I hate that twerp and his moony eyes. I hope Johnny ships him off to Patagonia or something. Anywhere dry and treeless and very, very cold. Twisted

OT

Hey beemer, you started on JIN yet? That's what I plan to watch next, once I get NINKYO HELPER outta my system. (Yes, I'm watching it all over again. Sweat)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1167, 1168, 1169 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1168 of 1375

Jump to: