jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueno Juri
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1177, 1178, 1179 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Here ya go..."

bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stevie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
(click to enlarge)

Bmwracer,guess what i like about this photo? Other then Juri being in it hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stevie wrote:
Bmwracer,guess what i like about this photo? Other then Juri being in it hehe

Hmmm.... Let me guess.... Could it be the dresses.....? Beaten
Stevie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Hmmm.... Let me guess.... Could it be the dresses.....? Beaten

hehe yeah
vege-okonomiyaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEW DORAMA FOR JURI-CHAN AND EITA!!!! w00t!

Sunao ni Narenakute �f���ɂȂ�Ȃ��� ("I Can't Be Frank")

Eita and Ueno Juri will be working together for the 8th time in the FujiTV spring 2010 drama, "Sunao ni Narenakute" (I can't be frank) which begins its run in the Thursday 10pm slot from April. The drama will be produced by the same crew which produced "Last Friends", the last drama which Eita and Ueno worked together. The script is written by Kitagawa Eriko whose last work was "Sora kara furu ichioku no Hoshi" which starred Kimura Takuya and Fukatsu Eri.

The two of them are 2 of 5 main characters who come to know one another through the short message communication application Twitter and the drama depicts the process how they become true friends. Eita plays Nakaji who aspired to be a war photographer but starts to have second thoughts after seeing his father return injured from the war zone. On the other hand, Ueno plays a part-time teacher Haru at a private senior high school who feels frustrated at being unable to handle the demands of her job. Haru then meets Nakaji through Twitter where he subsequently falls for her but is unable to be frank about his feelings.

Tamayama Tetsuji and Seki Megumi also form part of the cast as Linda and Peach while the person to play the final character in the group has yet to be decided. Linda is the leader of the group and works in the publishing industry. However, despite his flashy appearance, Linda is troubled because he is suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) at a young age. As for the character Peach, she is Haru's buddy who has an affair with her married superior.

http://doramaworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/spring-2010-drama-sunao-ni-narenakute.html

Original news from FujiTV (Japanese):
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2010/100223sunao.html
qnuy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vege-okonomiyaki wrote:

Eita and Ueno Juri will be working together for the 8th time in the FujiTV spring 2010 drama, "Sunao ni Narenakute" (I can't be frank) which begins its run in the Thursday 10pm slot from April. The drama will be produced by the same crew which produced "Last Friends", the last drama which Eita and Ueno worked together. The script is written by Kitagawa Eriko whose last work was "Sora kara furu ichioku no Hoshi" which starred Kimura Takuya and Fukatsu Eri.

The two of them are 2 of 5 main characters who come to know one another through the short message communication application Twitter and the drama depicts the process how they become true friends. Eita plays Nakaji who aspired to be a war photographer but starts to have second thoughts after seeing his father return injured from the war zone. On the other hand, Ueno plays a part-time teacher Haru at a private senior high school who feels frustrated at being unable to handle the demands of her job. Haru then meets Nakaji through Twitter where he subsequently falls for her but is unable to be frank about his feelings.

Tamayama Tetsuji and Seki Megumi also form part of the cast as Linda and Peach while the person to play the final character in the group has yet to be decided. Linda is the leader of the group and works in the publishing industry. However, despite his flashy appearance, Linda is troubled because he is suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) at a young age. As for the character Peach, she is Haru's buddy who has an affair with her married superior.

http://doramaworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/spring-2010-drama-sunao-ni-narenakute.html

YES!!!! Dancing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vege-okonomiyaki wrote:

I'm interested in watching this as the script is being written by Eriko Kitagawa who crafted the script for Orange Days, Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi, Beautiful Life, Over Time, and Long Vacation among other dramas.

I just hope this doesn't turn into an infomercial for Viagara or Extenze given that one character's penis problems.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
I just hope this doesn't turn into an infomercial for Viagara or Extenze given that one character's penis problems.

Like in the previous Last Friends, another hot-button topic, ED.

Honestly, the drama doesn't sound all that compelling... I hope it turns out better than the synopsis. Fingers crossed
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HHND

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL Just heard about the new drama. Juri-chan's 2009 was kind of quiet. She's really picking up the pace now eh hehe. I don't like the idea of a drama based on people meeting each other online. But who knows? Last Friends sounded like a "life-changing" drama, but it turned out quite lame. Let's hope this one is the opposite. I haven't seen anything by the scriptwriter so I can't say much.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Like in the previous Last Friends, another hot-button topic, ED.

Just another excuse to promote the penis pill.
flamethunder85

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Honestly, the drama doesn't sound all that compelling... I hope it turns out better than the synopsis. Fingers crossed

Oh my...another LF.....5 ppl with different personal story.
Seriously I'm not confident with the drama plot.
But the writer is Kitagawa Eriko. I hope it turns out great.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HHND wrote:
Last Friends sounded like a "life-changing" drama, but it turned out quite lame.

What was lame was Nishikido Ryo's role and the scriptwriting which changed the story emphasis for ratings sake. Grumble

What a wasted effort.

Quote:
Let's hope this one is the opposite. I haven't seen anything by the scriptwriter so I can't say much.

According to Triky, the writer worked on the script for Orange Days.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

flamethunder85 wrote:
Oh my...another LF.....5 ppl with different personal story.
Seriously I'm not confident with the drama plot.

Like I said. :Sweat:

Quote:
But the writer is Kitagawa Eriko. I hope it turns out great.

Yeah, Orange Days was pretty good.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
Just another excuse to promote the penis pill.

Will there be "product placement" throughout the drama? Sweat
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Muack
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"I caught a fish this big..."

(Juri-chan is skeptical. hehe)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1177, 1178, 1179 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next
Page 1178 of 1734

Jump to: