jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Takeuchi Yuko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xploring

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuko promoting Flash Forward with Zachary Knighton

http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=6512

Today was a press event in Tokyo for the promotion of American TV series "Flash Forward". Japanese star Takeuchi Yuuko (30) appeared in the series as well, it was her first time ever appearing in a foreign drama.

"I wanted to do something I have never done before and it was a very interesting experience," she commented. It sure was a great experience, but unfortunately not without some language barriers. "They've told me that it wouldn't be necessary for me to speak English in the series, but it was an essential part outside of the filming. I wish I would have studied a bit more in advance�c ." She regretted her lack of English that would be helpful for conversations with the other cast and staff between the filming.

Zachary Knighton (31) was the only American actor that appeared at the press event together with Takeuchi and he said a few things about how it was to work together with her. "I've rented some of her previous works and studied her performances. She has an amazing talent. Her performances are so thrilling and exciting, she might be the best actress in Japan," he praised her. "So many praises, aren't you exaggerating a bit!?" Takeuchi was bewildered, but she received his compliments with a very bright smile.

ABC started airing "Flash Forward" back in September. In Japan you will be able to watch the first episode on May 22 on AXN.
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Posted the youtube clip, more pictures and I've translated some other quotes that 'kawaiijoyuu' doesn't have, here Smile
http://yanie02.livejournal.com/96006.html
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Clips of the FF promo events in Grand Hyatt Hotel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM9yGb17Oiw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AFrlRXf6mY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb0n8GOXI4M

Pictures from promo @ Grand Hyatt hotel:
http://www.cinemacafe.net/news/cgi/report/2010/04/8110/
http://dramanavi-news.cocolog-nifty.com/news/2010/04/2-f500.html

Pictures from promo @ TOHO Cinemas theater:
http://www.cinemacafe.net/news/cgi/report/2010/04/8113/

Yuko's reaction when Zachary praised her, "She's one of the best actress in Japan," Mr Green

yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Behind the scenes of FlashForward, Yuko Takeuchi coverage in LA

Link:
MU http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P0ASFQCB
MF http://www.mediafire.com/?t2ggznymzg2

Size: 115 MB
Duration: 5 mins 42 secs
Subtitle: English
20 century boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xploring wrote:

The story revolves around a young man running a restaurant in a Tokyo shopping district (Abe), living earnestly despite being abandoned by his father as a child. He is unknown to his younger brother, who is finding success as a comedian (Eita). Meanwhile, Yuko Takeuchi plays Abe's marriage prospect, the restaurant's original owner's daughter who has mysteriously grown from an ugly child into a beautiful woman. This is said to be the first true comedy roles for Eita and Takeuchi.
Anybody knows if there's subs for nakumonka?
nosnoop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kenjilina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reminds me, i still have a movie of yuko san to watch.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kenjilina wrote:
reminds me, i still have a movie of yuko san to watch.

You might want to watch Strawberry Night: http://jdorama.com/drama.1706.htm, one of the better dramas this year.

But watch the Special first!!
kenjilina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

You might want to watch Strawberry Night: http://jdorama.com/drama.1706.htm, one of the better dramas this year.

But watch the Special first!!

ah thanks. i will. Mr Green
xploring

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuko Takeuchi to star in Fuji TV drama special

Takeuchi Yuko will be starring in the FujiTV drama SP "Joryu Kaikyu ~ Fukumaru Hyakkaten Gaishobu ~" which will be shown at 9pm on 16 Jan 2015.

The drama SP which is based on the novel by Takadono Madoka, will feature Takeuchi as Samejima Shizuo, a part-time worker at a departmental store's foodstuff section in the basement who sells cakes and boasts of high sales. Later, she becomes a permanent employee and rises up the ranks to become a member of the institutional customers' department who serves the celebrity customers and must achieve a monthly sales target of JPY 15m. As part of her job, Samejima must carry luxury items such as jewellery and branded watches in a huge suitcase to bring to her customers and remember important information such as their and their family members birthdays and meet their unreasonable demands at times in order to make a deal. The filming was primarily done at a real departmental store in Kobe.

Source: Sponichi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuko Takeuchi to star in film adaptation of Fuyumi Ono horror novel

Takeuchi Yuko and Hashimoto Ai would star in a live-action adaptation of Ono Fuyumi's award-winning horror novel "Zane." This marks the first time the two actresses are co-starring.

"Zane: Sundewa Ikenai Heya" starts where "I", a mystery novelist, receives a letter from her reader Kubo, a female college student. The letter says that she hears strange noises in her room.

Prompted by curiosity, "I" and Kubo start investigating the room, and soon, the two find out that the people who previously lived in the room have been involved in several incidents such as suicide, joint suicide, or murder. Why those people had to have a miserable end of their lives...? As the investigation goes deeper, a shocking truth is made clear.

Takeuchi will play as the protagonist "I", and Hashimoto will be the college student Kubo.

"Zane: Sundewa Ikenai Heya" is directed by Nakamura Yoshihiro ("Yokokuhan", "Shirayukihime Satsujin Jiken"), and it is slated for release on January 30, 2016.

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuko Takeuchi to be narrator in nature segment of NTV variety show "Tokoro-san no me ga dekai"

Takeuchi Yuko will be the new narrator for the long-term nature segment "Kagaku no sato" in the NTV variety show "Tokoro-san no me ga dekai" which is shown at 7pm on Sundays. The segment describes how a piece of wasteland measuring 2,000 tsubo was reclaimed and cultivated using natural energy and the knowledge of scientific experts since January 2015 to become a place fit for people to be self-sufficient in the countryside. Takeuchi will appear from the 4th October episode.

Nitori Toshiyuki, the producer of the programme, explained that they approached Takeuchi to be the narrator due to her steady and beautiful voice which will help the segment to reinforce their concepts to the viewers. The host, Tokoro George expressed surprise that Takeuchi took up the offer and joked that viewers will probably pay more attention to their programme's narration now that they can hear her voice. Meanwhile, Takeuchi commented that she enjoys the narration work since it feels as if she had been at the venue personally to experience what was done. Although she grows simple plants such as tomatoes and herbs at home, she said that it is still far from being self-sufficient so she hopes to get ideas on what she can do in future.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yuko Takeuchi to star in Fuji TV Winter 2019 drama

Yuko Takeuchi will star in the Fuji TV Winter 2019 drama "Scandal Senmon Bengoshi Queen" starting on January 10th, 2019 airing at 10pm. Yuko's plays the character Kou Himi, a lawyer who specializes in corporate crisis management, otherwise known as a "spin doctor".

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This guy's got to be better than Nakamura.

Yuko Takeuchi and Taiki Nakabayshi get married

Actress Takeuchi Yuko and actor Nakabayashi Taiki have gotten married.

Both Takeuchi and Nakabayashi released a written announcement via their agencies stating, "At this time, we would like to report that we have registered our marriage. We met during a film shoot about ten years ago. We started off as senpai and kohai, but before we knew it, we felt that relationship changing."

Takeuchi has a son from a former marriage with Kabuki actor Nakamura Shido. On building a new family, she commented, "My son also supported us saying, 'I hope we can become a family of three someday.'"

The couple continued, "From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank the many people who have supported us until today. We have become tense to have gained a family member to protect, at the same time, we will work hard to push forward in our careers."

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Once again, didn't know she was pregnant, but at least we know the baby's gender.

Yuko Takeuchi gives birth to baby boy

Yuko Takeuchi has given birth to her second child.

According to reports, Takeuchi gave birth to a baby boy at the end of January. Both mother and baby are in healthy condition.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xploring already posted in the celebrity obituaries thread, but will add it here. I'm sure there will be more information to follow.

Yuko Takeuchi passes away at 40

Actress Yuko Takeuchi was found deceased around 2AM on September 27, 2020 by her actor husband Taiki Nakabayashi. Her husband found Yuko Takeuchi hanging at their home in Shibuya, Tokyo. The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department are investigating her death.

RIP Yuko

Edit: It's been a week since Yuko passed away, only four posts offering condolences. So much for fan support. Shake Head

Last edited by gaijinmark on Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eyeyore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shake Head Doesn't make sense.

......or unless she is having post-natal depression.

I have enjoyed her change in acting style after she had her first kid.......so sad
krim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RIP Yuko

Sad
antspace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. I'm in shock. I love Takeuchi Yuko. Danda rin is one of my favourite series ever. I simply can't believe it...
Rest in peace then.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 48 of 49

Jump to: