jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Horikita Maki
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 218, 219, 220 ... 227, 228, 229  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
�\

she showed her legs again Shocked

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!�I�T
Stevie

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:

She loooks nice in that dress! also her nice legs
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�\
more pix of the Bag&Shoe Lady hehe

Tiffany <3
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Horikita to make stage debut as Jeanne d�fArc

Actress Horikita Maki (21) will make her stage debut as Jeanne d'Arc in a stage adaption of the same name this November.

The play will tell the story of the 19 year-old girl who led the French army to several important victories during the Hundred Years' War in the 15th century. Unlike previous works it won't describe her as a fanatic woman, instead it will focus more on the human side of Jeanne d'Arc and how her faith is giving her strength. "The innocent and strong Horikita-san is the perfect woman to play the strong-willed savior of France," the production team underlined their casting choice.

Horikita is quite motivated for the new challenge. "Jeanne d'Arc's actions are very interesting. I'm going to study her a lot and would like to play the role and convey the story to the best of my efforts," she said. "Of course I'm nervous, but I will be happy as long as at least one person comes to watch me tackling this new challenge."

Actor Ito Hideaki (34) will co-star as Charles VII of France. The play will be performed at the Tokyo Akasaka ACT Theater and last from November 30 till December 19, 2010.

Source: kawaii-joyuu

WOW....kakkoii na.....she will perform on stage...

ganbatte ne Maki chan....

ocha4ever

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keitai Diet for Horikita Maki

On 18th May, Horikita Maki unveiled NTT DoCoMo's new service, the 'i Bodymo' which touts a healthy lifestyle through using a mobile phone.

Among other features, entering data into the phone enables you to check if your calorie intake is balanced. "By keying in what you eat, you can control your diet. It will tell you what nutrients you lack and prove to be useful in managing your health daily," said Horikita. 'i Bodymo' also has a 'Motion Support' feature, which can record the number of steps taken as you walk or the distance you have jogged, enabling users to chart their daily physical activity.

Okada Masaki also attended the presentation.

cr: unleashthegeek

I don't think she needs the phone,,,she doesn't need to diet .... her body is wonderful Bonk Bonk

Stevie

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:
Horikita to make stage debut as Jeanne d�fArc

Actress Horikita Maki (21) will make her stage debut as Jeanne d'Arc in a stage adaption of the same name this November.

The play will tell the story of the 19 year-old girl who led the French army to several important victories during the Hundred Years' War in the 15th century. Unlike previous works it won't describe her as a fanatic woman, instead it will focus more on the human side of Jeanne d'Arc and how her faith is giving her strength. "The innocent and strong Horikita-san is the perfect woman to play the strong-willed savior of France," the production team underlined their casting choice.

Horikita is quite motivated for the new challenge. "Jeanne d'Arc's actions are very interesting. I'm going to study her a lot and would like to play the role and convey the story to the best of my efforts," she said. "Of course I'm nervous, but I will be happy as long as at least one person comes to watch me tackling this new challenge."

Actor Ito Hideaki (34) will co-star as Charles VII of France. The play will be performed at the Tokyo Akasaka ACT Theater and last from November 30 till December 19, 2010.

WOW....kakkoii na.....she will perform on stage...

ganbatte ne Maki chan....

I like to watch it
Stevie

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:

Thats a nice Bag she has there
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how old was she when this pic was taken?????

a-nesuto

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i would guess 16 or 17.

Tiffany <3
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
i would guess 16 or 17.

she's so innocent with that look..... Bonk

ocha4ever

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anoooo...I was just viewing this thread for several previous pages ...and I found this....
princessjenyz wrote:

what dorama was she in???
if it was from Innocent Love...then yappari I didn't watch that Sweat

ocha4ever

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Horikita Maki Desperate For Boyfriend!

The "Shukan Taishu" picked up some rumors about actress Horikita Maki (21) surprisingly ignoring the strict rules of her agency and frequently requesting the people around her for a gokon (group date).

A movie staff on the issue: "Well, she seems to be quite restless lately�c That's a rather strange behavior and probably not that easy for her considering that she's currently filming 2 movies at the same time." Is it really that surprising for her to ignore the rules and wanting to date despite being in high demand for movies, doramas and commercials, or are people simply forgetting that after all she's just a woman in her early twenties?

"She really wants a boyfriend and she doesn't even try to hide it anymore. She often asks her co-actors and the staff out for a group date." A production staff mentioned in a conversation. Homaki wanting to go on a group date. Some might be shocked and surprised, but let's not forget that she will already turn 22 this year. Maybe it first started as a frivolous phrase and as a joke and then she realized that she actually really wants to be with someone�c

"Kuroki Meisa, from the same agency, freely hangs out with other people like Nakamura Shido and often creates rumors here and there. The thing is that the female president of that agency is really generous towards her and trusts her a lot. After all it was her who scouted Kuroki, so in her eyes she would never do something wrong. On the other hand she seems to be very strict towards Horikita. Maybe that's what makes her even more determined to go against the rules and find herself a boyfriend?"

Source:http://www.jpopasia.com/news/4529/horikita-maki-desperate-for-boyfriend!.html

why isn't she calling for Yamapi???? hehe hehe
he's available, ne???or Johny doesn't let him to have one???? Mr Green

a-nesuto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:
or Johny doesn't let him to have one???? Mr Green

Johnny wants yamaPEE all for himself hehe

Tiffany <3
Stevie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:

rofl hehe rofl
Homakifan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maki already mentioned before she would like to be married within 10 years. I wish she finds a sincere and caring boyfriend-come-husband soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maki Horikita looking for boyfriend as she celebrates 20th birthday
Saturday 11th October, 06:05 AM JST

TOKYO —
Popular actress Maki Horikita this week was given a �g20th Birthday Memorial and Appreciation Party�h at a hotel in Tokyo. About 250 media people were invited to schmooze with Horikita who turned 20 on Oct 6. Horikita said she had a private birthday party at home with her parents.

Asked about boyfriends, she said, �gI don�ft have a boyfriend at the moment, but I�fd like to do my best to find one from now on. I�fd like to be married within 10 years. I hope I�fll still be attractive then.�h

http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/maki-horikita-looking-for-boyfriend-as-she-celebrates-20th-birthday
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:

Mr Green
he's Crazy

Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:

Mr Green
he's Crazy

yes..i think so.. hehe
Mana90

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw her in hana kimi and thought she was really good in this drama!
Looking forward to see more from her!
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mana90 wrote:

Shes great!
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mana90 wrote:

she was also great in Atashinchi no Danshi, Seito Shokun, Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi season 1 epi 2 Mr Green
and I plan to watch Teppan Shoujo Akane...... Victory! Peace!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 218, 219, 220 ... 227, 228, 229  Next
Page 219 of 229

Jump to: