jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1190, 1191, 1192 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
^^ Code Blue was good, second season was even better.

episode one was good... (YAMAPEEE and the abs.. Bleah.. gomen Beaten )

hahaha forgive me hitomi but Toda still can't get in to me.... Sweat
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Biump"
qnuy

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aikurushii episode 6. Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time Puppy Dog Eyes
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

episode one was good... (YAMAPEEE and the abs.. Bleah.. gomen Beaten )

hahaha forgive me hitomi but Toda still can't get in to me.... Sweat

That's okay, Shameful Cry she needs to find better roles like Liar Game, that was by far the best for her, season one of CB they didn't let their characters grow too much during the season, season #2 they did, Yui and Erika's characters were so much better. Applaud

First 2 episodes of Lunch Queen, fair so far. Episode one dragged a bit but episode 2 picked up the pace quite well, hard to believe though it's gonna stretch out for 12 episodes. Nut Reminds me so much of Oishii Kankei, Yuko's and Miho's characters are so similar. Muack

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 6, Sunao ni Narenakute. Hmmm, what will the good Doctor do now?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niknik wrote:
Episode 6, Sunao ni Narenakute. Hmmm, what will the good Doctor do now?

Lay on his back and throw a tantrum?
niknik

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Lay on his back and throw a tantrum?

LOL rofl

Maybe get sis to beat up Haru..... bleh
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niknik wrote:
Maybe get sis to beat up Haru..... bleh

Catfight...! rofl
niknik

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Catfight...! rofl

LOL rofl

Throw in Kiriko for a Battle Royale.... Beaten

Episode 5, Mother. Still very good and holding my interest. Fingers crossed
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Needed a break from Lunch Queen, bleh started on Majo Saiban. Never heard of it until a few days ago, I'm mighty impressed with it. Applaud Watched the first 6 episodes, really intense drama, so much like Liar Game, if you were into LG then this drama is for you. Victory! Peace! At only 36 minutes an episode, real easy to zip right thru them. hehe

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sunao ni Narenakute, Episode 7.

No subs at the moment, but none are needed to know that Doctor is really naive to the point of ridiculousness... Haven't seen a character this idiotic since the debut of the Gokusen students. bleh
checkeredapples

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge! I'm only at episode 2, and it's really good Smile Though I'm mainly watching because Kamenashi is in it, but it's really a good comedy. You'll keep laughing like crazy watching this.
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
Needed a break from Lunch Queen, bleh started on Majo Saiban. Never heard of it until a few days ago, I'm mighty impressed with it. Applaud Watched the first 6 episodes, really intense drama, so much like Liar Game, if you were into LG then this drama is for you. Victory! Peace! At only 36 minutes an episode, real easy to zip right thru them. hehe

majo saiban is one of my fave dramas... you can't predict the ending until you finish watch this drama... Dancing

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

MAJO SAIBAN is on the Queue Wink
but maybe it'll take time to watch this since I'm still in episode 6 of CODE BLUE season 1 (I'm starting to like Toda's character now Victory! Peace! ) well Gakki's role is Likable too and the other intern guy..... I just really hate Aizawa here... LOL I dunno maybe yamapi's static expressions annoys me... hahaha oh well but at least I love his body here... Beaten
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:

majo saiban is one of my fave dramas... you can't predict the ending until you finish watch this drama... Dancing

Finished it up, right about that ending, talk about throwing us for a loop. Nut That was one good series, Victory! Peace! good to take a chance among the more unknown ones, this was intense, suspensful and had you thinking, Sweat really need to find more like this, gotta do some hunting, highly recommend Majo Saiban. Applaud Think up next is You're Under Arrest, even more than Otousan have been putting off for too long. Beat You

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Finished it up, right about that ending, talk about throwing us for a loop. Nut That was one good series, Victory! Peace! good to take a chance among the more unknown ones, this was intense, suspensful and had you thinking, Sweat really need to find more like this, gotta do some hunting, highly recommend Majo Saiban. Applaud Think up next is You're Under Arrest, even more than Otousan have been putting off for too long. Beat You

give a try to watch "Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi/One Million Stars Falling from the Sky".. one of my best drama ever... the genre is Mystery/Thriller.. this drama make me curious in the end of each epsd...& the ending is unpredictable too.. you should watch this drama if you like majo saiban w00t!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shinzanmono, Episode 4... Once my hardsub completes. Smile
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:

give a try to watch "Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi/One Million Stars Falling from the Sky".. one of my best drama ever... the genre is Mystery/Thriller.. this drama make me curious in the end of each epsd...& the ending is unpredictable too.. you should watch this drama if you like majo saiban w00t!

Thanks Victory! Peace! but I watched that a few weeks ago, Shameful Cry someone else here recommended it, that was a great drama, put it in my voting page. Downloading Jigoku Shoujo right now, looks a bit interesting.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Thanks Victory! Peace! but I watched that a few weeks ago, Shameful Cry someone else here recommended it, that was a great drama, put it in my voting page. Downloading Jigoku Shoujo right now, looks a bit interesting.

oh..you've already watched sora kara..i'm too late to recomended it Beaten Beaten
btw have you watched "MAOU" ?? this drama is awesome too... the genre is Mystery/Thriller.. ikuta toma played in this drama.. w00t!
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:

oh..you've already watched sora kara..i'm too late to recomended it Beaten Beaten
btw have you watched "MAOU" ?? this drama is awesome too... the genre is Mystery/Thriller.. ikuta toma played in this drama.. w00t!

Nope, hadn't even heard of it I think, Bonk will get right on it, thanks. Victory! Peace!
Currently watching You're Under Arrest, good so far, thought it was more of a comedy but it's actually serious with a few lame things thrown in to make it less serious.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1190, 1191, 1192 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1191 of 1375

Jump to: