jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2008, 2009, 2010 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spldey126

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And oso this..... hehe

I guess we are flying too fast... Bonk
spldey126

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:
I found my scanner again. hehe
Nothing big but not yet scanned, I think...

Kindai Nov 2006

Kindai Jan 2007

Nvr seen before....Nicey!! w00t!

Future Aya pic? i guess we can ask help from Doraemon to take us to the future... rofl
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just adore it how Zettai Reido's Izumi keeps eating banana's Bleah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spldey126

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_Man_1988 wrote:
I just adore it how Zettai Reido's Izumi keeps eating banana's Bleah

Eeeeehhhhhh.....is good to eat lots of bananas...u can become very good in riding a bicycle.... hehe hehe I wonder if she's gonna make another concert in near future...coz i really love the band that were playin back in Never Ever Tour 2007..They were awesome.. Yeah
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spldey126 wrote:

Eeeeehhhhhh.....is good to eat lots of bananas...u can become very good in riding a bicycle.... hehe hehe I wonder if she's gonna make another concert in near future...coz i really love the band that were playin back in Never Ever Tour 2007..They were awesome.. Yeah

Banana's are indeed good. I wonder if Aya likes to eat them even when she doesn't have to... Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spldey126

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Natto with banana juice,so delicious yet so healthy... rofl rofl
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:
I found my scanner again. hehe
Nothing big but not yet scanned, I think...

Kindai Nov 2006

Kindai Jan 2007

Totally new!!!! Thanks very much!!!!! Dancing Dancing
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto to star in drama based on blind musician
Mon, July 19, 2010 (5:34pm EDT)
Actress Aya Ueto will star in a Fuji TV drama special titled "Ai wa Mieru ~ Zenmou Fuufu ni Yadotta Chiisana Inochi," in which she will play a blind character for the first time. The story is based on singer-songwriter Satoko Tatemichi, who has been blind since birth.

The drama is adapted from the book "Ai wa Mieru ~ Zenmou Fuufu no Takaramono," which covers Tatemichi's life as she developed her musical gift despite her blindness. She made her major label debut last year with the song "Takaramono." While working on her music, Tatemichi also married a blind man in 2004, and she gave birth to a son in 2006.

In the drama, Ueto's character is named Juri Tatematsu. Like Tatemichi, the character gets married and gives birth to a child, despite opposition from people around her. While raising the child, she continues pushing towards her dream of becoming a professional musician. Her blind husband, a guitarist and masseur, is being played by Keisuke Koide.

Ueto and Koide worked with staff from the Tokyo Metropolitan Welfare Association for the Blind, spending a month training for their parts. The two also visited Tatemichi and her husband to learn about their lives.

Fuji TV plans to broadcast the "Ai wa Mieru" drama this September.
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Actress Aya Ueto will star in a Fuji TV drama special titled "Ai wa Mieru ~ Zenmou Fuufu ni Yadotta Chiisana Inochi," in which she will play a blind character for the first time. The story is based on singer-songwriter Satoko Tatemichi, who has been blind since birth.

The drama is adapted from the book "Ai wa Mieru ~ Zenmou Fuufu no Takaramono," which covers Tatemichi's life as she developed her musical gift despite her blindness. She made her major label debut last year with the song "Takaramono." While working on her music, Tatemichi also married a blind man in 2004, and she gave birth to a son in 2006.

In the drama, Ueto's character is named Juri Tatematsu. Like Tatemichi, the character gets married and gives birth to a child, despite opposition from people around her. While raising the child, she continues pushing towards her dream of becoming a professional musician. Her blind husband, a guitarist and masseur, is being played by Keisuke Koide.

Ueto and Koide worked with staff from the Tokyo Metropolitan Welfare Association for the Blind, spending a month training for their parts. The two also visited Tatemichi and her husband to learn about their lives.

Finally!!!!!! I've been waiting for this SP to come out... woooo Dancing Dancing
Aya as a blind would be a big challenge....and she's with Koide-san... Mr Green
Ohh Musician??? which means we can hear her singing again??? SUGEEEEEEEE!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Freefall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More news on her new drama Plus the first pics Smile
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/2010/07/20/ueto-aya-to-play-a-blind-singer-in-new-drama-special/

Yes, I guess she will sing in the drama. Maybe even sing the theme song? Would be a opportunity.
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

credit: kawaii-joyuu

She'll definitely sing!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing
spldey126

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Thx for the info!! Victory! Peace!

Nvr seen b4 tis pics Smitten

kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

credit: kawaii-joyuu

She'll definitely sing!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing

woaahhh..ueto chan with koide san..finally ueto chan play drama with "handsome"guy Dancing Dancing
i'm looking foward to this drama...hope someone will sub this drama Bow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:

woaahhh..ueto chan with koide san..finally ueto chan play drama with "handsome"guy Dancing Dancing
i'm looking foward to this drama...hope someone will sub this drama Bow

Not just good looking....he's an excellent actor too.... and someone closer on her age...that's why I'm really excited about this SP the moment I first heard about it Mr Green
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

Not just good looking....he's an excellent actor too.... and someone closer on her age...that's why I'm really excited about this SP the moment I first heard about it Mr Green

agree..someone closer on her age Smitten
maybe after play this drama with koide san, ueto chan can forget all 'bout Go kun hehe hehe *joking Beaten Beaten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:

agree..someone closer on her age Smitten
maybe after play this drama with koide san, ueto chan can forget all 'bout Go kun hehe hehe *joking Beaten Beaten

That will happen if the new guy will hav to take natto everyday every meal?? rofl rofl rofl
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:
someone closer on her age

LOL, yeah, she has worked with older co-stars.
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya in a new Drama? AWESOME!
I can't wait! Mr Green
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

new scans from ibbs:

credit: ibbs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:
new scans from ibbs:
[URL=http://img130.imageshack.us/i/1279714949602o.jpg/]

credit: ibbs

so cute Smitten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2008, 2009, 2010 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 2009 of 2140

Jump to: