jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Anything Pinoy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 538, 539, 540, 541  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdborjal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

Taga san kaba??? sa quiapo madami dun dvd ah... may mga anime pa nga eh....pero d aq dun nabili kc tga laguna p q... hahhaha pero may nabibilhan aq dito sa min dati kaso d na q bumibili ng mga dvd...nag ddl nlng aq kc madalas palpak un mga dvd.... try mu din sa CS Central sa Greenbelt 1 2nd floor....nagtitnda din sila ng mga jdorama... kso un quality so-so lang... much better kung i downmload nlng if you're planning to collect the drama....

Taga-QC po, kaso hindi kasi ako mahilig lumabas ng bahay. Quaipo? Hmm. Orig ba? Hindi po kasi ako bumibili ng pirated eh (pramis mamatay man si b@tman). Meron din pala sa GB1...

So download pala talaga ang best option...
Ender's Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zooey wrote:
Hi! I'm looking for people who would adopt some dramas na we've seen na para bawas kalat. You can check out my list over at my blog, just click on my signature and find the entries labeled trade/giveaway. Was lucky enough to find some people to take a few dramas off my hands, baka sakali meron pang may gusto nung ibang titles na natira. Sayang kasi.

I've gone over your list many times na pero the stuff that I'm familiar with (basically lahat ng may Johnnies + 1 LITER OF TEARS), either I already have or di ko masyadong feel (i.e. YUKAN CLUB). As for the titles I'm unfamiliar with... hmmm what would you recommend? I think you have a pretty good idea what usually floats my boat (rabu rabu!!! eye candy!!! Johnnies!!! ah este... Mr Green). So if there are no takers I won't mind "adopting" a few, if only to take them off your hands. Victory! Peace!

Btw if you end up giving me a bunch of stuff we can always do the traditional Cold War swapping of black briefcases at Cubao station (or somewhere) instead of via courier service. (I'm from Q.C.) Except that I have nothing to swap, because I hoard my DVDs and take them out every night to check if they're still all there, sabay sabi ng "my preciousss" lolz. (Ohnoes does this mean the deal is off? Beaten)

rdborjal wrote:
Oh...
Meron palang ganitong thread dito sa jdorama. Sorry ngaun ko lang napansin.
Meron bang mabibilhan ng mga CD/DVD ng mga Jdorama dito sa Pinas? Anghirap mag-download lalo na at mabagal ang internet ko eh.

Salamat! Smile

Like what tinyamaki said, meron sa tapat ng Quiapo Church, green building right outside the Hidalgo St. underpass exit/entrance. Can't miss it! Pasok ka tapos hanapin mo sa right side ng 1st floor yung stall ni Ancy, my Suki Desu Suki. hehe Puro JDramas, anime and JPop stuff at lowlowprice!!! hahaha

EDIT: Erase erase, hindi kasi orig yung nasa Quiapo. Gomen, kindly disregard my reply, then! Sweat Download ka nalang, pare. hehe

@ tinyamaki: Hountoni Greenbelt? Sosyal!!! Mr Green

Last edited by Ender's Girl on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rdborjal wrote:

Taga-QC po, kaso hindi kasi ako mahilig lumabas ng bahay. Quaipo? Hmm. Orig ba? Hindi po kasi ako bumibili ng pirated eh (pramis mamatay man si b@tman). Meron din pala sa GB1...

So download pala talaga ang best option...

dude if you're looking for the original DVD box... wala ka makikita nun dito... it's either bili ka sa japan or order ka via online and it'll cost you a hella bunch of money (usually every box cost $150+ ) and THERE IS NO ENGLISH SUBS... ayaw q din ng pirata kaya lang un lang un option q dati para makanuod ng dramas.....pero suko n din aq kasi lagi aq nakakabili ng mga panget ang quality....so DL k nlng tlga or try to trade some of the dramas that you had...malay mu diba..

@E.G., Tindahan un ng mga anime figures....1 time lang aq bumili dun un Mei-chan no Shitsuji..... d aq nasiyahan sa quality...an sakit sa ulo kaya nag download n lng aq...best option talaga mag DL
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Earthquake shakes southern Phillipines

MANILA, Philippines — An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.4 jarred the southern Philippines on Saturday morning, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

No tsunami alert was issued, said the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, based in Hawaii.

The quake hit the Moro Gulf off Mindanao Island at 7:15 a.m. (2315 GMT), the USGS said.

It was centered some six miles under the Moro Gulf, the agency said, and was some 75 miles (121 kilometers) southwest of the city of Cotabato on Mindanao, and was about 566 miles (910 kilometers) southeast of Manila.

Hope everybody's o.k. Fingers crossed Sweat
rdborjal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:

dude if you're looking for the original DVD box... wala ka makikita nun dito... it's either bili ka sa japan or order ka via online and it'll cost you a hella bunch of money (usually every box cost $150+ ) and THERE IS NO ENGLISH SUBS... ayaw q din ng pirata kaya lang un lang un option q dati para makanuod ng dramas.....pero suko n din aq kasi lagi aq nakakabili ng mga panget ang quality....so DL k nlng tlga or try to trade some of the dramas that you had...malay mu diba..

oo nga. kailangan ko na sigurong mag-upgrade ng internet connection. sabagay nsa net naman ang mga kailangan ko at mahirap din naman lumabas para mamili.
zooey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ender's Girl wrote:
I've gone over your list many times na pero the stuff that I'm familiar with (basically lahat ng may Johnnies + 1 LITER OF TEARS), either I already have or di ko masyadong feel (i.e. YUKAN CLUB). As for the titles I'm unfamiliar with... hmmm what would you recommend? I think you have a pretty good idea what usually floats my boat (rabu rabu!!! eye candy!!! Johnnies!!! ah este...). So if there are no takers I won't mind "adopting" a few, if only to take them off your hands.

Btw if you end up giving me a bunch of stuff we can always do the traditional Cold War swapping of black briefcases at Cubao station (or somewhere) instead of via courier service. (I'm from Q.C.) Except that I have nothing to swap, because I horde my DVDs and take them out every night to check if they're still all there, sabay sabi ng "my preciousss" lolz. (Ohnoes does this mean the deal is off?)

Ooh, I used to hoard them as well but after amassing a good number of dramas in the course of nine years, medyo gehh... kalat na siya. I still have a bunch of stuff that's not on that list. I used to have everything on excel but eventually the darned thing just started multiplying and I couldn't keep up with it. The ones on the list are the old/silly ones that my sisters are done with. I don't subscribe to keeping a lot of dramas na since watching nowadays is a hit or miss. Guess, I've seen way too many of them that I can now actually manage to part with the ones I don't intend to see again. Samantalang 4 years ago that would've been unthinkable. Lol. Nut

What do you say about Love Revolution or Taiyou no Kisetsu? Have you seen any of those two? The first one features a young Fujiki Naohito while the second one, could possibly change your opinion of Tackey after his dismal outing in Orthros no Inu. Also, if you have the chance to, check out Shingo in Bara no nai Hanaya, that thing was also written by a Young Taisho Award winner. I think I still have those 3 dramas stashed in here somewhere...

Anyway, let me know if you're looking for anything in particular, in all likelihood baka meron ako nun (altho medyo iwas Johnnies na ako lately, unless a friend of mine gives me a copy). Have no problem meeting up at Cubao since I'm also from Q.C. w00t!

rdborjal wrote:
Taga-QC po, kaso hindi kasi ako mahilig lumabas ng bahay.

Seriously dude, let me know if you have any drama in mind, baka sakaling matulungan mo ako magdispatya ng lumang dramas. Puppy Dog Eyes

Last edited by zooey on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
rdborjal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zooey wrote:

Seriously dude, let me know if you have any drama in mind, baka sakaling matulungan mo ako magdispatya ng lumang dramas. Puppy Dog Eyes

Hontou ni??? Smile
Here are the Aya-chan doramas I'm looking for (thanks to tinya-san and the rest of the good people in the Aya Ueto thread for giving me the links (I'm currently donwloading Ueto Aya's My Little Chef. Though I have watched this, I wanted a personal copy of course)

Hitonatsu no Papa e
Hokaben
Namida o Fuite
Shimokita Sundays
Wachigaiya Itosato
Zettai Reido

Here are the other doramas I'm looking for.
Dragon Zakura
Kimi to Itahibi (H2)
Proposal Daisakusen (Masami Nagasawa!)
Kou Kou Kyoushi 1993 (the prequel to Aya-chan's Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003)
Taiyou no Uta
Code Blue Season 1 and 2
My Boss My Hero

Maraming Salamat! Smile
zooey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rdborjal wrote:
Hontou ni??? Smile
Here are the Aya-chan doramas I'm looking for (thanks to tinya-san and the rest of the good people in the Aya Ueto thread for giving me the links (I'm currently donwloading Ueto Aya's My Little Chef. Though I have watched this, I wanted a personal copy of course)

xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxx

Maraming Salamat! Smile

Ooh, I don't watch Aya Ueto as much these days, all I have are her old dramas. From your 2nd list, I have Dragon Zakura, H2, Proposal Daisakusen, Taiyou no Uta, Code Blue Season 2 (may sira kasi Code Blue 1 namin according to my sis-- I think may 3 or 4 eps na di gumagana but you can also have it if you want para konti na lang kailangan mo idownload) and My Boss My Hero. I'll see if I can dig them all up for you (in particular Dragon Zakura), though may nagreserve na ng Taiyou no Uta. Anyway, you can email me at [email protected] to follow up on them and to arrange for the pick-up of said items.

If you're decided na, then I can cross them off my trade/giveaway list. Yehey Dancing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Earthquake shakes southern Phillipines

MANILA, Philippines �\ An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.4 jarred the southern Philippines on Saturday morning, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

Hope everybody's o.k. Fingers crossed Sweat

Thanks gaijinmark, Victory! Peace! but Mindanao is a long way off from Manila/the rest of Luzon island, so I think we're all still in one piece. (Us city rats, at least.) Actually I never felt the quake and just read about it on Yahoo, lol. Sweat

zooey wrote:

What do you say about Love Generation or Taiyou no Kisetsu? Have you seen any of those two? The first one features a young Fujiki Naohito while the second one, could possibly change your opinion of Tackey after his dismal outing in Orthros no Inu. Also, if you have the chance to, check out Shingo in Bara no nai Hanaya, that thing was also written by a Young Taisho Award winner. I think I still have those 3 dramas stashed in here somewhere...

Anyway, let me know if you're looking for anything in particular, in all likelihood baka meron ako nun (altho medyo iwas Johnnies na ako lately, unless a friend of mine gives me a copy). Have no problem meeting up at Cubao since I'm also from Q.C. w00t!

(Gomen, in my previous post I totally typo'd "horde," I meant "hoard." I think I subconsciously remembered you mentioning the She-Ra cartoons in your YNSH review, and She-Ra => He-Man => Skeletor => Hordak => horde, lol. Nadamay pa tuloy kita. Beaten)

"iwas Johnnies na ako lately" << hehe rofl mwahaha

LOVE GENERATION??? Fujiki Naohito? Did you mean LOVE REVOLUTION? Yah, I have that na on DVD (pati na rin yung LOVE GEN, syemps Naughty) but sosmaryosep I hated Fujiki's character, so SMARMY YUCK (plus the writing in general was so sucky, and the super kadiri swarthy dude na in-love kay Bida Girl = hatessss!!!! tsaka yung ka-tandem nya na restaurateur na sobrang comedy FAIL, gusto kong tuhugin silang dalawa with giant bbq stix). Uh, gomen. The Tackey drama you mentioned -- well if that's the best sample of his acting, then BY GUM let's have it!!! hehe Sige okay lang talaga. Maybe I was too harsh on the dude, eh napanood ko lang naman yung ORTHROS.

BARA NO NAI HANAYA - Sige, if you have!!! Sankyousankyou!!! I borrowed my best friend's *.avi copy but for some reason sinusumpong sa player ko. Um, do you have... SHIROI HARU? Or... KEKKON DEKINAI OTOKO? I've always told myself I'd watch these two but for some reason wala lagi sa Quiapo.

And... hehehe... I think to complete my YamaPi oeuvre kelangan ko nalang yung KABACHITARE and that May-December drama he did with Esumi Makiko. Beaten

Oh! And KOI NI OCHITARA... Mr Green

Okay, stop na ako. This is turning into a Christmas List/Mr. DJ Can I Make a Request. Bonk Please don't feel obliged in any way to part with these dramas -- only if you absolutely have no wish to keep them anymore (assuming you have them).

No rush either, since I don't know when I'll get to polish off my current backlog, anyway. Sure, Cubao sounds great (Gateway Mall?), but if SMNE would be more convenient, pwede rin! Victory! Peace!

Btw did any of you guys get to watch the Wadaiko Yamato (Drummers of Japan) 3-nights-only Manila tour just a couple of weeks ago? I went on the 3rd night (sa SMNE Skydome) and SRO nalang so I couldn't get in. Was depressed for a full day after that, lol. (They were here in 2006 and were so frikkin' awesome. But back then sa Riverbanks lang sila nag-perform, tapos ngayon sa SMNE at MOA na. Level up ang mga kuya! hehe)
zooey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ender's Girl wrote:
(Gomen, in my previous post I totally typo'd "horde," I meant "hoard." I think I subconsciously remembered you mentioning the She-Ra cartoons in your YNSH review, and She-Ra => He-Man => Skeletor => Hordak => horde, lol. Nadamay pa tuloy kita. Beaten)

"iwas Johnnies na ako lately" << hehe rofl mwahaha

LOVE GENERATION??? Fujiki Naohito? Did you mean LOVE REVOLUTION? Yah, I have that na on DVD (pati na rin yung LOVE GEN, syemps Naughty) but sosmaryosep I hated Fujiki's character, so SMARMY YUCK (plus the writing in general was so sucky, and the super kadiri swarthy dude na in-love kay Bida Girl = hatessss!!!! tsaka yung ka-tandem nya na restaurateur na sobrang comedy FAIL, gusto kong tuhugin silang dalawa with giant bbq stix). Uh, gomen. The Tackey drama you mentioned -- well if that's the best sample of his acting, then BY GUM let's have it!!! hehe Sige okay lang talaga. Maybe I was too harsh on the dude, eh napanood ko lang naman yung ORTHROS.

BARA NO NAI HANAYA - Sige, if you have!!! Sankyousankyou!!! I borrowed my best friend's *.avi copy but for some reason sinusumpong sa player ko. Um, do you have... SHIROI HARU? Or... KEKKON DEKINAI OTOKO? I've always told myself I'd watch these two but for some reason wala lagi sa Quiapo.

And... hehehe... I think to complete my YamaPi oeuvre kelangan ko nalang yung KABACHITARE and that May-December drama he did with Esumi Makiko. Beaten

Oh! And KOI NI OCHITARA... Mr Green

Okay, stop na ako. This is turning into a Christmas List/Mr. DJ Can I Make a Request. Bonk Please don't feel obliged in any way to part with these dramas -- only if you absolutely have no wish to keep them anymore (assuming you have them).

No rush either, since I don't know when I'll get to polish off my current backlog, anyway. Sure, Cubao sounds great (Gateway Mall?), but if SMNE would be more convenient, pwede rin! Victory! Peace!

Hahaha, oo nga no. Thanks, previous post edited. Blame it on sleep deprivation, di tama na magpost ng 3 a.m. Doh! I was like, just answer the post, get rid of clutter and crawl into bed. I've made more goofs than that -- I once said "arouse" instead of "arose" in class recitation after reading a compilation of America's Best Erotica-- so horde and Hordak kinda pales in comparison. What we see really filters its way into our heads, which is why we should be careful about Johnnies weaning us into appreciating the ugly (oh my, this is turning out to be a freakin crusade hehe).

As for Love Revo, it's dated, sobrang maka-2001, but I often encounter people who prefer it over Long Vacation. There's a growing movement of people who think that Kitagawa Eriko's overrated. You know, different strokes. That's part of the reason why I don't usually make recommendations unless I have a good sampling of what type of shows yung gusto at hindi gusto ng person. Iba-iba kasing trip talaga. Ako nga I loved Hotaru no Hikari season 1 the first time around but when I saw it again medyo bleh na. They're so like brother and sister... but I digress.

Have everything on your list except for Kabachitare. Can't believe you haven't seen KDO... it's like the best romantic comedy EVER, bar none. Meron ata akong extra copy niyan so okay lang. Koi no Ochitara you have to get with the kdrama When it's at Night they sort of share the same discs. As for Sorewa totsuzen, man, I've had it for like 5 years but I just couldn't find the heart to go past episode 3. The whole romance with Yamapi was so implausible... he looked like a muppet, so unlike Tackey in Majo no Jouken. I mean, not that it was better but you kinda get what Nanako was seeing. rofl

Give me at least a week to assemble your requests and then also drop me an email so that I'll know how to contact you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zooey wrote:

Give me at least a week to assemble your requests and then also drop me an email so that I'll know how to contact you.

Thankyouthankyou!!! w00t!

zooey wrote:

I've made more goofs than that -- I once said "arouse" instead of "arose" in class recitation after reading a compilation of America's Best Erotica-- so horde and Hordak kinda pales in comparison.

rofl rofl rofl Wow, that's one for the books! (Tsaka anong course yan na you get to analyze that great stuff? hehe Man I majored in the wrong thing!)

zooey wrote:

What we see really filters its way into our heads, which is why we should be careful about Johnnies weaning us into appreciating the ugly (oh my, this is turning out to be a freakin crusade hehe).

Ugly? Ugly? Who you callin' ugly? Johnnies are not ugly, they are booootifwullllll *zombie-walks*

zooey wrote:

Koi no Ochitara you have to get with the kdrama When it's at Night they sort of share the same discs.

Oh no problemo, I was a Lee Dong-gun fangirl once upon a time, so it's cool. Mr Green

And LMAO @ Pi = muppet, which reminds me it's probably time to take out my favorite YamaPi photo that isn't YamaPi...

rixile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: the best of anime 2010 Reply with quote Back to top

September 19 · 10:00am - 9:00pm
Function Room 5, 3/F of SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City, Metro Manila

Primetrade Asia, Inc. in partnership With Hero TV is proud to present �gThe Best of Anime 2010�h-- an �ganimazing�h one-day event celebrating the art and science behind �ganime�h, �gmanga�h and �gcyber-gaming�h-- slated on September 19, 2010 (Sunday) at Function Room 5, 3/F of SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines.

The event aims to gather �ganime�h, �gmanga�h and �gcyber-gaming�h enthusiasts, cosplayers, creative and technical talents, and collectible distributors and retailers in and outside of the country. Special screenings, troupings, live action role-playing games and even an �gAnime Concert�h and Japanese cooking demonstrations shall also spice up this event premiere.

�gThe Best of Anime�h shall be held in conjunction with The 31st Manila International Book Fair, the country's premiere book event, slated on September 15-19, 2010 at Exhibition Halls 1-4 (G/F of SMX Convention Center). After a successful pearl anniversary celebration last year-- which gathered close to 85,000 visitors-- the journey continues for one of the longest running book fairs in Asia. These shall also coincide with equally exciting events aside from the above-mentioned: Edu.Shop, Job Fest and Career Fair 2010, and SuperKids Fair.

The Best of Anime 2010 in partnership of Hero TV invites you to come and celebrate with us in this wonderful and festive event. See You All There!
But the heart is like a rock on the shore
swallowed by the waves, love will take shape
through the many scratches.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ender's Girl wrote:
my favorite YamaPi photo

He never looked better... Must be his new diet regimen. rofl
Ender's Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

He never looked better... Must be his new diet regimen. rofl

Ain't just the diet, amigo. Haven't you bin readin' tha gossip rags? The boy'z in lurrrrve! Naughty
brad2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

E.G.
I remember LOVE REVOLUTION and it was long ago and it was long drama. However, I was struck with the actor who played the role of the actor who became a star over night. Now he is in prison I think. At least I think he is the one who got caught up with a drug scene and woman died. Forget his name. He had a rock group. He ws so handsome and 'fetching'. Is that the right word?

It was certainly not as good as LOVE GENERATION in my mind.

Why do I always feel as tho I understand what you are writing. Is it tagalog or something that feels normal when I see it. Weird.

Peg
Ender's Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Peggy

Lol, I remember coming across some of your posts while I was idly browsing the Kimura thread over at Japinoy.com (a Fil. forum). Mr Green I think what you can understand is the general context of what we're saying because -- oh I dunno, of the English words sprinkled throughout, the emoticons used, the punctuation and emphasis, etc.? Victory! Peace!

And yep, were were conversing in Tagalog, although technically (and officially) it's called "Filipino." Filipino is a relatively modern language built on several languages and dialects in the Phils., with Tagalog being the most substantial contributor -- which is why, informally, Tagalog and Filipino are used interchangeably. Wink

IMO for all of LOVE GEN's faults, that imperfect little drama blew LOVE REVO out of the water. I couldn't bring myself to care for any of the characters there, they were all so unlikable and the performances felt forced. (Druggie boy = Oshio Manabu. Sorry Peg, but I couldn't stand him either. Mr Green) I just watched this drama for Fujiki Naohito and dropped it when it became clear I was never going to root for his character. Shake Head
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ender's Girl wrote:
Haven't you bin readin' tha gossip rags?

Uh, no.

Quote:
The boy'z in lurrrrve! Naughty

Who's the unlucky girl? Bleah
Ender's Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Who's the unlucky girl? Bleah

Kitagawa Keiko. Wink The two were romantically linked a few years back, and then got back together when they did BUZZER BEAT last year.

Ahhh, something new learned each day... how edifying, ne? Twisted
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ender's Girl wrote:
Kitagawa Keiko. Wink The two were romantically linked a few years back, and then got back together when they did BUZZER BEAT last year.

Ahhh, something new learned each day... how edifying, ne? Twisted

Don't you mean "Horrifying?"
brad2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

E.G.

Not admiring Oshio but just thought he looked different from the rest for some reason. The character was rather a putoff and somewhat vain as I recall. I agree that it was not a warm drama and seemed to be unpleasant presentation of people.
Love Generation was a sweet drama and gave Kimura a romantic role and the story had lots of humour. Long Vacation had more bite I think.

I guess you haven't found Kim Nam Gil yet ?? He had me from No Regrets but everyone thinks he was overnight sensation just for QSD They all fell for Bidam who was a marvellous character. I think only KNG could have played that role to make it so powerful. He is a real actor and maybe the best one in Korea at the moment.

Peg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 538, 539, 540, 541  Next
Page 539 of 541

Jump to: