jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Densha Otoko (The Train Man)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silencio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hermes-san's home.... BENOIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jehess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Yamada's hair Reply with quote Back to top

Regardless of his hair in densha, I think Yamada is still hot.
nekomusume

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a touching story for the drama
inkfish021

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love Densha Otoko!
aionori

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: �d�Ԓj (2005) - My Best Favorite J-DoRAMA ^_~ Reply with quote Back to top

Densha Otoko is my Best Favorite J-DoRAMA.
nocturn4l3030

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: �d�Ԓj (2005) - My Best Favorite J-DoRAMA ^_~ Reply with quote Back to top

aionori wrote:
Densha Otoko is my Best Favorite J-DoRAMA.

hello, welcome to the forum =)

hopefully you can break the trend of 1 post posters that have died off after posting this one post in this topic ;D

this drama is where i found itoh misaki <3 i wont say the best actress, but definitely a looker
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: �d�Ԓj (2005) - My Best Favorite J-DoRAMA ^_~ Reply with quote Back to top

nocturn4l3030 wrote:
hopefully you can break the trend of 1 post posters that have died off after posting this one post in this topic ;D

I wouldn't bet on it, homey. Beaten
Sorata

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: �d�Ԓj (2005) - My Best Favorite J-DoRAMA ^_~ Reply with quote Back to top

nocturn4l3030 wrote:

this drama is where i found itoh misaki <3 i wont say the best actress, but definitely a looker

Me too, she�Ls not the best actress out there, but i can�Lt help to watch all of her dramas lololol.
dianil5272

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I find it annoying at first, Yamada being clumsy and all that's why I shelved this drama for 2 years. Yesterday I gave it another chance and I'm on episode 9 now. So far it's good, you just need to bear with the first three episodes and you'll get used to Yamada's stuttering squeaky voice. Mr Green

Misaki Ito's a bonus. She's so beautiful here. In love
Ender's Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dianil5272 wrote:
I find it annoying at first, Yamada being clumsy and all that's why I shelved this drama for 2 years. Yesterday I gave it another chance and I'm on episode 9 now. So far it's good, you just need to bear with the first three episodes and you'll get used to Yamada's stuttering squeaky voice. Mr Green

Misaki Ito's a bonus. She's so beautiful here. In love

Well, I'm glad you gave the drama another chance. Victory! Peace! Like you, my best friend is currently watching this and she sent me an SMS asking if all Densha ever does in the drama is cry and act constipated. Sweat I hope he grows on her like he grew on me (and you!).

I hope you get to catch the movie version as well. Would be nice to compare the two because they have such different takes on the same material. Smile

I wrote a review about it a while back:

http://endersgirrrl.wordpress.com/2009/12/20/drama-film-review-densha-otoko-train-man-fuji-tv-2005/
Spider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I also passed on the drama version for a long time because I saw the movie and thought it was just ok. Needing something to watch I picked up the series recently and watched it in just two days. I thought the drama was so much better then the movie and the thought that this could be real, or parts of it is real just added to the charm and innocence of the story and main characters.

I hope this story is real or at least parts of it. All in all I think this Jdorama is in my top 5 Jdoramas of all time. Very touching!

Does anyone know if any further research was done to find the real Train Man etc.? It's been 6 years now so maybe more about him and Hermes-san is available! Thanks!
chibiladychoi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi there! im also a fan of Densha Otoko ... i only read the translated website of the original thread ... thats all ... but i wonder if they did up marrying each other in real life
Spider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you post the link to the website you're referring to with the translated original tread? That would be much appreciated!

I just ordered the book and will pick it up today, but I heard the book contains only about 90% of the original tread, so it would nice to read the rest.

If you haven't seen the JDorama than you should watch it! Very good series... one of the best in my opinion!

Cheers!
MonsterZero65

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spider wrote:
Can you post the link to the website you're referring to with the translated original tread? That would be much appreciated!

I just ordered the book and will pick it up today, but I heard the book contains only about 90% of the original tread, so it would nice to read the rest.

If you haven't seen the JDorama than you should watch it! Very good series... one of the best in my opinion!

Cheers!

I agree. I would love to see the complete translation as well.
Spider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reading the book Train Man now... Reply with quote Back to top

Almost half way through the book and it's very good. After watching the JDorama, the book and reading the actual posts I can't help but think that alot of this is true. I mean you can't make this stuff up the way the tread flows. Like I said, the whole story may be part made up, but the encounter with the drunk on the train, Hermes-san and Train Man first few dates and what he's feeling I believe is true. For fans of the movie and drama, the book is a must read!
hugou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

new link special

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXFO9P1Y
anon001

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: hate this drama!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

hate!!!hate!!hate!!!
WD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What? LOL so random!

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: �d�Ԓj (2005) - My Best Favorite J-DoRAMA ^_~ Reply with quote Back to top

nocturn4l3030 wrote:

hello, welcome to the forum =)

I am sure there are other actresses that are probably more popular and have had more noticable roles, but Misaki Itoh did alright with Densha Otoko, she played the part, ok.
This drama was excellent, and very entertaining, not sure if there would ever be some sort of sequel, but if there was, I am not sure if it would do as well as the original, probably better if they kept it this way without a sequel then.
Kuraiyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching this awesome dorama! It's been a long time since I was really moved by any dorama series!
I just came back from Japan and needed to start watching some new doramas to keep myself from missing the wonderful country too much
and I felt right at home with this one! especially with Akihabara! Love it love it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 48 of 49

Jump to: