jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1223, 1224, 1225 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strawberryfzz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EstherM wrote:

I liked it, mostly all mysteries are explained and the ending is somewhat whack and out of this world but perhaps this could lead to a 2nd season?

I just finished watching it. When it ended, at first I was like... Crazy but the more my brain processed all that happened, the more I began to appreciate it. Dang, I have so many theories/questions...I hope they do make a continuation. Atami is definitely going down as one of my favorites for sure.
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo ep 8.
niknik

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Final episode, Atami no Sousakan.

Definitely one of the quirkiest dramas I've seen, with the dark humor and twists, but fun to watch. Ending begs for a SP or a second season... Fingers crossed
alicelee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trick is good series Applaud now is watching the Trick Special 2

niknik

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished Hotaru no Hikari 2 online or I would have had to wait until next year for the subs.... Shake Head

Didn't enjoy it as much as the first although Seno was a better rival for Buchou. Ayase-san didn't look bad like that article was saying. She had a few lines in English and wasn't too bad. And she definitely looks great in a kimono.. Big Grin
Looks like the ending left an opening for another season or SP. Overall, a few good episodes but pretty much forgettable.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, all 50 episodes plus the mini movie. Sweat First Sentei series, really enjoyed it, one of the more entertaining things I've watched recently. Applaud

PS- Looking for the drama Uramiya Honpo, subbed. Went to DA nd LJ, not at either site, found it somewhere un-subbed, Puppy Dog Eyes anyone have a clue where it could be found? Fingers crossed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niknik wrote:
Final episode, Atami no Sousakan.

Definitely one of the quirkiest dramas I've seen, with the dark humor and twists, but fun to watch. Ending begs for a SP or a second season... Fingers crossed

Just finished it myself. It probably falls in the "You'll either love it or hate it" category. I loved it. Applaud

But I dunno about a sequel, they usually end up falling short of the original.
niknik

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

True, a SP would be good enough to tie up the loose ends.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niknik wrote:
True, a SP would be good enough to tie up the loose ends.

Or possibly make things worse.

(Last Friends SP comes to mind...)
strawberryfzz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Just finished it myself. It probably falls in the "You'll either love it or hate it" category. I loved it. Applaud

I'm kinda hoping more for a prequel than a sequel! Y'know, to see how things came to be? Also, I have a feeling a sequel would only raise more questions than answers lol
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

strawberryfzz wrote:

I'm kinda hoping more for a prequel than a sequel! Y'know, to see how things came to be? Also, I have a feeling a sequel would only raise more questions than answers lol

A prequel would be great!! They talked about how Eri Fuse's character was always playing tricks on Odagiri Joe because she did that with the previous police chief. It would be a hoot to see how that all got started!! w00t!
PaperCaged

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Atami no Sousakan is going to be the first jdrama that I'll have to watch again in order to understand, since there are so many theories buzzing around. Head Scratch
konkon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Or possibly make things worse.

(Last Friends SP comes to mind...)

True enough. Sometimes the SP is possible to make things worse.
(Last Friends SP is kind of really2 sucks (for me))
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konkon wrote:
True enough. Sometimes the SP is possible to make things worse.
(Last Friends SP is kind of really2 sucks (for me))

Yes!
tartan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, all 50 episodes plus the mini movie. Sweat First Sentei series, really enjoyed it, one of the more entertaining things I've watched recently. Applaud

PS- Looking for the drama Uramiya Honpo, subbed. Went to DA nd LJ, not at either site, found it somewhere un-subbed, Puppy Dog Eyes anyone have a clue where it could be found? Fingers crossed

Aah nice to see a Sentai lover ^^ I'm a really long time Sentai lover myself, I recommend watching Gogo Sentai Boukenger, along with Dekaranger my best sentais.

I'm watching Kiken na Aneki episode 9 now, going to finish tonight. Ito Misaki did a really great job here too, I thought. Thinking of what drama should I go for next.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tartan wrote:

Aah nice to see a Sentai lover ^^ I'm a really long time Sentai lover myself, I recommend watching Gogo Sentai Boukenger, along with Dekaranger my best sentais.

I'm watching Kiken na Aneki episode 9 now, going to finish tonight. Ito Misaki did a really great job here too, I thought. Thinking of what drama should I go for next.

Well, it was my first but it won't be my last, almost finished downloading Genseishin Justirisers, that one looks good... just checked, found Gogo Sentai Boukenger available for download, now on my list. Applaud

Kiken na Aneki was the first drama I ever saw, Misaki was so good in that, still holds a soft spot in my heart for being the first. Mr Green

Current watch is this, unsubbed but at only 28 minutes an episode can follow it somewhat. Sweat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku ep 8.
chibiladychoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^

im badly waiting for the subbed version of that Ep8 .. thats why im currenlty watching anime Detective Conan and GOLD for the meantime ...
kyouki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

currently watching Ketsuekigata-betsu Onna ga Kekkon suru Hoho ep 2. Anybody know who the actor playing Ken Shiro?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

about to start Gyne series to catchup on my Motokariya Yuika fever. Bleah
next is Himitsu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1223, 1224, 1225 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1224 of 1375

Jump to: