jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1233, 1234, 1235 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kesusita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished 1 litre of tears, as well as a big package of paper tissues. Sad
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bump.
Sun_Shang_Xiang

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching Nodame Cantabile,which was pretty good. I enjoyed the behind the scenes where Nishimura Masahiko (looks great with a full head of hair ) was the only one of the cast who admitted to reading the Manga before production of the drama.

Currently watching Gold, Shinzanmono & Second Virgin.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sun_Shang_Xiang wrote:
Just finished watching Nodame Cantabile,which was pretty good. I enjoyed the behind the scenes where Nishimura Masahiko (looks great with a full head of hair ) was the only one of the cast who admitted to reading the Manga before production of the drama.

Now you need to check out SP1, SP2, and Movie 1, Movie 2. Victory! Peace!
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Finally got the 2 specials, they're coming up soon.
First 2 episodes of Tokujo Kabachi, looks like it'll be a bit cheesy but in a good way, Maki is sure looking grown up. Mr Green Nice thing which I haven't seen before is at the end of the episodes they have translation notes where they go into more detail of certain words, phrases and other tidbits, thought it was a nice touch. Applaud

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently watching season 1 of both Code Blue and Fugoh Keiji. I've finished 3 episodes of each so far. Code Blue seems more interesting than Fugoh Keiji.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mrsmith10 wrote:
Currently watching season 1 of both Code Blue and Fugoh Keiji. I've finished 3 episodes of each so far. Code Blue seems more interesting than Fugoh Keiji.

Wait until you get to season 2 of Code Blue, that really blew away season one. w00t!
Episode 5 of Tokujo Kabashi, starting to turn into a good watch after a slowish start. Mr Green Think next up is Hitotsu yane no shita, gonna be the oldest drama I've seen, think it's from 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I started to watch Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon. It's cheap, it's for kids and I am totally loving it! I am already at episode 20 or so and I started around 2 weeks ago.

SPEC episode 8 - totally whack but brilliant. I started to like Toda and I think she gives her best.

Guilty, for some reason (me having a masochistic streak most likely) I never dropped that show. But it SUCKS - the script is awful and I think Kanno and Tamaki agree with me, and kind of have given up investing in their characters. And man, Tamaki is sooooo ugly with his moustache, I can't stand him. And the stupid dog ... oh well I am the most stupid one for continuing watching.
20 century boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha, that's disapointing, I had great expectations for that show.. Sad that leaves marks no yama and perfect report....
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spec 9, things are getting more exciting. Mr Green
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Wait until you get to season 2 of Code Blue, that really blew away season one. w00t!

I'm enjoying season 1 quite a bit, especially episode 6. w00t!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EstherM wrote:
I started to watch Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon. It's cheap, it's for kids and I am totally loving it! I am already at episode 20 or so and I started around 2 weeks ago.

Enjoy!

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2199.500.htm

The Cutest Girl in the World!

Last edited by runpup on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mrsmith10 wrote:

I'm enjoying season 1 quite a bit, especially episode 6. w00t!

I could have guess why you liked it hehe .... prepare more tissue for season 2 Mr Green

Gotta watch 2009 24hour TV Special, Niini no koto Wasurenaide.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished up Tokujo Kabachi, was getting so good towards the end was sorry to see it end, really liked Maki and her character, Victory! Peace! the way it ended set up a possible second season which I'd like to see.

PS- Is a drama rule where every 3rd or so drama has to star a member of Arashi? Muack Seems as though so many of the newer ones seem to have at least one who has the starring role, not that they're bad, they're actually quite good, they just seem to be in so many of them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episodes 7-9, Guilty and Episodes 1-4, Nagareboshi.

Hanging in on Guilty because of Kanno.
Started Nagareboshi and really enjoying it. From what I've seen her in, Ueto's best performance to date. Applaud
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished Code Blue season 1, and the special. Season 1 is pretty darn good. I like how the characters developed, especially Aizawa, how he bonded with his grandma. The special was ok. Not as good as the last handful of episodes, but still pretty descent. Overall, I give the season about an 8/10.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:

Enjoy!

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2199.500.htm

Sankyu! I wasn't aware that it had so many fans amongst the Jdorama community.
I have, in the meantime, reached episode 32. w00t!

I also checked out episode 9 of SPEC - I was all blase about the special effects (wannabe Matrix etc) - but now I have to say that I find them quite brilliant. As expected:

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
xploring

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished Ojiichan wa 25 Sai. It was well-made and the cast jelled to make it a fun series. Recommended if you are looking for something short and light.
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished watching Fugoh Keiji season 1 and now I'm half way finished with Koishite Shinitai/To Heart. There were some good moments in Fugoh Keiji, but as much as I like Fukada Kyoko, it is a lame drama. Everything from the cheesy ending, to some pretty bad acting, to some terrible characters like Kyoko's grandpa. Koishite Shinitai's much better. The first 2 episodes are kinda annoying but afterwards it gets pretty good. I'm also starting on Code Blue 2.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 3 of Majo Saiban aka Witch Trial. Third time in the last year I've watched it, sort of went unnoticed during it's run only getting a 7+ rating but this is one intense court drama, somewhat like Liar Game as far as setting up the intensity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1233, 1234, 1235 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1234 of 1375

Jump to: