jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xploring

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

clichique wrote:
I am looking for a J-dorama to watch, lately... if I were to not find one, I was considering rewatching some of my old favorites, but I'd prefer to watch something I haven't seen (I inevitably skip through stuff when I'm rewatching, since I know what's going to happen)..

Looking for something romance genre, cutesy but not over-the-top.

Satorare
Koi no Chikara?
Churasan (even though romance was not the main focus, for me)
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Another one is Koi wa Tatakai aka Love and Fight, just viewed it recently, one of the better ones I've seen in that genre. w00t!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I'm looking for a feel-good romantic comedy that's mostly lighthearted and funny but with its fair share of serious moments. I'm just done with My boss my hero and it was awesome.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chknbll wrote:
Hi I'm looking for a feel-good romantic comedy that's mostly lighthearted and funny but with its fair share of serious moments. I'm just done with My boss my hero and it was awesome.

Muri na Renai. Victory! Peace!
Eyeyore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fingers crossed I was looking for a drama to cure my insomnia but it was prolonged further by Investigator Mariko's Season 10 SP (Asahi).

It all started with:

An office worker was shot in the temple by a hitman. When the police closed in on the hitman, he was found dead. An apparent suicide. Perhaps not. Or was he really the hitman? Find out where else you can hide data besides the computer? How do you transmit false information via the GPS?
Yola

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey,

I've been on a Jdrama-break for the last few months but I'm really in the mood for a few new dramas!

Could you recommend me any good Dramas of 2010?
I don't really care for action or crime and I'd like something with a happy end~^^
Dramas I really enjoyed are
Nodame Cantabile,
Daisuk!i,
Long Vacation,
Love Generation,
IWGP,
Nobuta,
My Boss My Hero,
Strawberry on the Shortcake
Tiger & Dragon
Pride
GTO
Mother
14 Sai no Haha
Sunao ni Narenakute

... Thanks in advance!
xploring

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe:

Nagareboshi

Yankee kun to Megane chan
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also from this year Tokujo Kabachi!! and Code Blue 2 were quite good. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Second Virgin is a pretty good 2010 drama as well.
Cheza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

clichique wrote:

Looking for something romance genre, cutesy but not over-the-top. Or, something more thoughtful and contemplative. But preferably still in the romance genre? I'm not really looking to watch any professional dramas, if you know what I mean - sorta trying to go through a detox of those dramas, since I have seen way too many crime dramas, etc.

But, as reference, here are a few that I have immensely enjoyed in the past, LOL:

Hotaru no Hikari
Hana Yori Dango
Orange Days
Nodame Cantabile

As these are of my favourites too, i would suggest these:

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (ver funny and romantic)
Proposal Daisakusen ( i cried a lot)
Zettai Kareshi (nice scenario)
Buzzer Beat (even if you are not basketball fan)
Atashinchi no Danshi (i enjoyed it)
Pride (an older one but very touching)
Yola

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for your answers!

I saw Yankee kun to Megane chan already, I thought it was really cute!
I'm not such a fan of Horikita Maki, that's why I'm hesitating to watch Tokujo Kabachi!!, but Satorare sounds really great and I'll look into Nagareboshi!
Thanks a lot!

@clichiqe:
I don't know which dramas you've already seen, but I really loved
Bara no nai Hanaya - it's not a comedy but very very sweet and touching,
Long Vacation and
Love Generation - very old but really good classics in the romance genre!
Slow Dance - a cute comedy,
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - I loved it when I watched it the first time (not so much the second time),
oh and One Pound Gospel - really funny. My mother's favorite, haha.
Maybe you've seen last year's Sunao Ni Narenakute? It's serious but has very good characters, imo.

Edit:
Just started watching Satorare and love it already! It's funny and touching at the same time, can't wait so see more! >o<
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yola wrote:
Maybe you've seen last year's Sunao Ni Narenakute? It's serious but has very good characters, imo.

Some good performances, but overall it's disappointing.
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ive been out of the scene for quite sometime now. maybe 2 years?
considering check out some new dramas that ive missed out?
you can see what ive watched before and have some recommendations around the types of dramas ive watched already.
w00t! im back here again.
smilefamily

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chknbll wrote:

me too.
confuse to search another Bow w00t!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:
ive been out of the scene for quite sometime now. maybe 2 years?
considering check out some new dramas that ive missed out?
you can see what ive watched before and have some recommendations around the types of dramas ive watched already.
w00t! im back here again.

Okaerinasai Lyrics!! w00t!

Hmmm, the last two years, I would recommend Love Shuffle, Shiroi Haru, and Jin, just off the top of my head.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I recommend Shiroi Haru highly too, Mr Green but the best from the last 2 years for have been Hancho- police drama and Majo Saiban- about a jury on a murder case. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awesome, ill give those a try.
is d-addict still good place to get those dramas?
any other new places that emerged into the scene to download em faster? or just watch em online is probably better.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D-Addicts is still there with everything, though if you're not downloading something really popular don't even attempt it, it'll never finish, U Suck I'm been having horrible success lately, two I gave up on and my latest one is also now stalled. Puppy Dog Eyes Shiroi Haru and Hancho are popular so you shouldn't have a problem with those.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there.
I have some free time and I would like to watch some dramas.

My top 5 J-dramas :
Hotaru no hikari
Nobuta wo produce
Hana Kimi
Life
Dragon Zakura

Other J-dramas I have seen so far :
IWGP, Hana yori dango, Atashinchi no danshi (disappointing), bara no nai hanaya, attention please, orange days, densha otoko, my boss my hero, nodame cantabile, gokusen, hotelier, kurosagi, liar game (give up on the way), love shuffle (2-3 episodes), one pound gospel, tiger & dragon, kekkon dekinai otoko, stand up, Yamada Taro monogatari.
Maybe more but I forgot the names^^.

More recently, I watched Buzzer Beat (good), Nynkio Helper (yakuzas & diapers lol) and JIN a very good drama. Now, I'm looking for something fun with action and a good storyline if possible (not a detective story or a tear-jerker Wink ). I have also tried Aishiteru but I didn't like the main topic. Do you have any suggestions ?
Yola

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed GTO (great teacher onizuka)
and Iryu season 1 ~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 267 of 294

Jump to: