jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2070, 2071, 2072 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

genki ne tinya san w00t!

woah..there's no news from ueto chan...what's she doing now?? vacation desu ka Crazy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sangohan wrote:
[size=24]here come... PHOTOGRAPHS OF UETO-chan's 2011 calendar !

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

maaan....i knew i should've spent less on Xmas and got myself the calendars T___T

Sadly i'm too broke to buy this Bang Head Bang Head Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

Thanks for sharin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rumour 'bout ueto chan & Hiro "EXILE" arise again..
maybe it's not just a rumour Ouch! Drunk Drunk

Are Ueto Aya and EXILE�fs HIRO living together?
Tabloid magazine �gFRIDAY�h has revealed a new development in the unofficial relationship between actress Ueto Aya (25) and EXILE�fs leader HIRO (41).

The infamous weekly tabloid has updated their readers with some photos documenting Aya�fs frequent visits to Hiro�fs apartment. Furthermore, they�fve discovered that Ueto has recently moved into the same apartment complex as Hiro, which would consequently make it easier for her to drop by his place.

Her agency was quick to deny the rumors of the stars living together, as they�fve said:�gIt is true that our agency has rented this room, but that doesn�ft mean that Ueto herself is going to be living there. Other talents from our agency can use it as well.�h They concluded with the standard comment when pressed about Aya�fs rumored relationship with the singer: �gWe wholly leave private matters to the individual concerned.�h

HIRO�fs agency, on the other hand, has made a comment to the press that left a lot of room for speculation. �gBoth of them are supporting each other in various ways, and they are both in positions with a certain social responsibility. We would like to make an official statement as soon as we have prepared all the necessary information. We hope that you will be so kind to oblige us and watch over us until then.�h

Hiro�fs agency ended up creating a new rumor about a possible engagement and upcoming marriage, just by stating that they needed more time to prepare an official statement in regards to their relationship. Of course, everyone could be jumping the gun by inferring too much from the comment, but then again, HIRO�fs agency could have made a neutral statement just like Ueto�fs agency if the rumors were absolutely untrue.

What do you think? Could we finally be getting an official statement, and maybe even a marriage announcement this year?

credit: HPriest
source:
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/2011/01/06/are-ueto-aya-and-exile%E2%80%99s-hiro-living-together/#comments
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/01/are-ueto-aya-and-exiles-hiro-living-together/
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/110106/gna1101060506000-n1.htm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG!!
Don�Lt miss the brand new 2011 YahooBB calendar, just posted over at ibbs!
Great calendar! One of the best so far. Season�Ls topics and nice variety of different photoshoots Big Grin
I like July the most (of couse Mr Green )
Freefall

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:
rumour 'bout ueto chan & Hiro "EXILE" arise again..
maybe it's not just a rumour Ouch! Drunk Drunk

Are Ueto Aya and EXILE�fs HIRO living together?
Tabloid magazine �gFRIDAY�h has revealed a new development in the unofficial relationship between actress Ueto Aya (25) and EXILE�fs leader HIRO (41).

The infamous weekly tabloid has updated their readers with some photos documenting Aya�fs frequent visits to Hiro�fs apartment. Furthermore, they�fve discovered that Ueto has recently moved into the same apartment complex as Hiro, which would consequently make it easier for her to drop by his place.

Her agency was quick to deny the rumors of the stars living together, as they�fve said:�gIt is true that our agency has rented this room, but that doesn�ft mean that Ueto herself is going to be living there. Other talents from our agency can use it as well.�h They concluded with the standard comment when pressed about Aya�fs rumored relationship with the singer: �gWe wholly leave private matters to the individual concerned.�h

HIRO�fs agency, on the other hand, has made a comment to the press that left a lot of room for speculation. �gBoth of them are supporting each other in various ways, and they are both in positions with a certain social responsibility. We would like to make an official statement as soon as we have prepared all the necessary information. We hope that you will be so kind to oblige us and watch over us until then.�h

Hiro�fs agency ended up creating a new rumor about a possible engagement and upcoming marriage, just by stating that they needed more time to prepare an official statement in regards to their relationship. Of course, everyone could be jumping the gun by inferring too much from the comment, but then again, HIRO�fs agency could have made a neutral statement just like Ueto�fs agency if the rumors were absolutely untrue.

What do you think? Could we finally be getting an official statement, and maybe even a marriage announcement this year?

credit: HPriest
source:
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/2011/01/06/are-ueto-aya-and-exile%E2%80%99s-hiro-living-together/#comments
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/01/are-ueto-aya-and-exiles-hiro-living-together/
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/110106/gna1101060506000-n1.htm

I posted that news a new posts above before as well. But seems noone has noticed it Wink

Yes, i don�Lt know what to think about all this. Better than Morita Go. But still weired.
I don�Lt believe all this from tabloid press before Aya officially announces it herself. But all this and moving in the same building.... all a bit suspicious and too much to be a coincidence perhaps.
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:
Disturbing news. Of course one shouldnt believe Japanese tabloid press at all, but still suspicious.. Sad
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/2011/01/06/are-ueto-aya-and-exile%e2%80%99s-hiro-living-together/[/url]

this is... ahahah..i didn't notice it until you remind it ^^!!!
hope it's just a rumour...but at least ueto chan or hiro san must deny it if it's not true... may be it's same like morita go rumour..& finnaly the news is right about morita & ueto chan relationship Puppy Dog Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SoftBank Calendar 2011

credit: mako from ibbs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thx Runa for the calendar! w00t!

P.S:About the rumours, 'no comment'......... ashamed
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@free & spldey: u're welcome ^^

an old CM+making+interview...do not know if someone has already uploaded it..
[KyodoNews]Aoki CM+making+interview 05/10

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7kub4zbyq6c7ve8
File Size: 9.54 MB (.flv file)
source: tudou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The rumor... I hope it's not true Bleah
And the calendar, I will grab!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just have to show you this character I made in the videogame SoulCalibur IV on the PlayStation 3:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Freefall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_Man_1988 wrote:
I just have to show you this character I made in the videogame SoulCalibur IV on the PlayStation 3:

LOL
Same here. I tried to make a Azumi character in the game back then, as well. hehe
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_Man_1988 wrote:

wow..that's awesome..playing as azumi hehe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thx Runa for the Cm....i saw it somewhere but couldn't find it in my Aya folder.... Sweat

And there is alot of cm uploaded at jpopsuki....check it out ne? Mr Green i just downloaded 1-2 cm only, busy...busy.... Beaten
Freefall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spldey126 wrote:
Thx Runa for the Cm....i saw it somewhere but couldn't find it in my Aya folder.... Sweat

And there is alot of cm uploaded at jpopsuki....check it out ne? Mr Green i just downloaded 1-2 cm only, busy...busy.... Beaten

At Jpopsuki?
I can only see 2 softbank and 1 nittsu CM. Which ones do you mean?
spldey126

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

At Jpopsuki?
I can only see 2 softbank and 1 nittsu CM. Which ones do you mean?

^These are the newer ones...the others is slightly older cm like Aoki, Kose, and dip baitoru...i think they all are better quality than in YouTube... Mr Green
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spldey126 wrote:

never mind ^^..u're welcome ^^

btw could u upload Nittsu CM (or give me youtube link)..cos i do not have it yet... they still restricted my jpopsuki account.. (Restricted: You need to upload 481.84 MB to get your account off of Restrictions) Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:

never mind ^^..u're welcome ^^

btw could u upload Nittsu CM (or give me youtube link)..cos i do not have it yet... they still restricted my jpopsuki account.. (Restricted: You need to upload 481.84 MB to get your account off of Restrictions) Shameful Cry

i'm downloading the other Nittsu CM...about 80% now...after i completed that i will download this new CM...probably u could wait awhile? The one at YouTube was low quality even though it is 720p.... Doh!
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2011.01 FLASH no.1127

credit: YOU from ibbs

woaahhh...i love kai kun...he's so cutee Muack
*&of course ueto chan is cuteee too Muack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto - Nittsu Hikkoshi wa Nittsu (30sec)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BF9CMCTV

Aya Ueto - Nittsu Hikkoshi wa Nittsu (30sec) (YouTube ver.)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HI16KYXY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2070, 2071, 2072 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 2071 of 2140

Jump to: