jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 268, 269, 270 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slamerthegame

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm also new to the forum, I want to know more about dramas to recommend me some please
WD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slamerthegame wrote:
I'm also new to the forum, I want to know more about dramas to recommend me some please

Any specific genre you like?

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
Nekolino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! I've been watching this site some time but finally decided to register Smile I've been getting back into watching jdramas after taking a year break. I would like to hear if there's any recommendations for me Big Grin I especially like high school related genre but anything with good story goes really.

Some of my favorites:
Hana Kimi
Hana Yori Dango
1 Litre of Tears
Pride
14 Sai no Haha
Koizora

Thanks for your help Smile
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nekolino wrote:
Hello! I've been watching this site some time but finally decided to register Smile I've been getting back into watching jdramas after taking a year break. I would like to hear if there's any recommendations for me Big Grin I especially like high school related genre but anything with good story goes really.

Some of my favorites:
Hana Kimi
Hana Yori Dango
1 Litre of Tears
Pride
14 Sai no Haha
Koizora

If you like school dramas, I recommend Seito Shokun. It stars Horikita Maki and Uchiyama Rina. The concept is fairly similar to GTO and Gokusen. The main differences are that the school teacher isn't from the Yakuza, and that there was an incident which made the entire class mistrust teachers. Some students had other issues as well. It's a bit dark, but I found it really enjoyable.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dekita wrote:
Hello! So I'm looking for some Japanese dramas that deal with politics, business, etc.. preferably dramas set in modern times. I'd like a show that is serious like Shiroi Kyoto...

I know I am late to the party, but your description fits "Hagetaka" to a T.

"Pandora" is in this sphere as well (and a great suspense drama).

And if you want to go really serious in tone you should definitely try "Aishiteru ~ Kaiyo" and "Byakuyakou" as well.
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nekolino wrote:

Some of my favorites:
Hana Kimi
Hana Yori Dango
1 Litre of Tears
Pride
14 Sai no Haha
Koizora

Akai Ito
My Boss My Hero
Proposal Daisakusen
Itazura na Kiss
Great Teacher Onizuka
Jyou no Kyushitsu (Queen's Classroom)
Nobuta wo Produce
Dragon Zakura
Mei chan no Shitsuji Victory! Peace!

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!�I�T
monta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone recommend me a good new dorama, like late 2010 or this season, with a teenage cheerful cheesy theme with a bit of touchy moments here and there. Kind of like Nobuta wo Produce or Hana Kimi. Something fun.

thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
Can anyone recommend me a good new dorama, like late 2010 or this season, with a teenage cheerful cheesy theme with a bit of touchy moments here and there. Kind of like Nobuta wo Produce or Hana Kimi. Something fun.

thanks!

If you want cheesy, that shouldn't be too hard.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monta, if you hadn't put "good" in your request I would say try "Hammer Session":http://www.jdorama.com/drama.1587.htm. The only reason I kept watching it was Mirai Shida.
monta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

If you want cheesy, that shouldn't be too hard.

yeah but it still gotta be good, right?

gaijinmark wrote:

Monta, if you hadn't put "good" in your request I would say try "Hammer Session":http://www.jdorama.com/drama.1587.htm. The only reason I kept watching it was Mirai Shida.

will give it a shot. someone said it was the best dorama ever!!!! (roll in the sarcasm tone)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
will give it a shot. someone said it was the best dorama ever!!!! (roll in the sarcasm tone)

Someone who is remaining anonymous, I'm sure.
poch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, I've been a bit out of the dorama scene for a couple of years. I've seen quite a few, but anything in the last two and a half years is pretty much a mystery. I'm currently watching Atami no Sousakan, which is excellent so far, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for something in the past two and a half years or so and is quite light, quite funny, possibly romance but not a priority... I began watching Love Shuffle, but didn't get into it, but then I did only watch the first two episodes or so.

Anyone seen anything like that vague description? lol
KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

poch wrote:
Hi all, I've been a bit out of the dorama scene for a couple of years. I've seen quite a few, but anything in the last two and a half years is pretty much a mystery. I'm currently watching Atami no Sousakan, which is excellent so far, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for something in the past two and a half years or so and is quite light, quite funny, possibly romance but not a priority... I began watching Love Shuffle, but didn't get into it, but then I did only watch the first two episodes or so.

Anyone seen anything like that vague description? lol

if u want a light watch, might wanna try Q10, Jyuii Do Little, Buzzer Beat, Hammer Session etc...but my personal recommendations are JIN, Nagareboshi, Ninkyo Helper, Freeter Ie Wo Kau, Keizoku 2 SPEC, VOICE (all within the last 2 and a half years)

ENJOY Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello all! are there any other comedy series with abe hiroshi having the lead role aside from kekkon dekinai otoko and trick? i really find him funny on those series and would love to watch more of him.... i've watched him in shiroi haru and though i also enjoyed watching it i still prefer him doing comedy Smile so can anyone recommend other comedy series with him on it? thanks!! Big Grin
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He's not in the lead role, but you might like Dekichatta Kekkon:http://www.jdorama.com/drama.567.htm

Haven't seen Wedding Planner:http://jdorama.com/drama.661.htm, but I've only heard good things about it, so you might want to check out that one as well.
Waldo T

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You may also check At Home Dad. http://www.jdorama.com/drama.815.htm The roles Abe Hiroshi plays in both Kekkon Dekinai Otoko and At Home Dad have a lot of similarities. So much so, Kekkon Dekinai Otoko was probably developed from the role Abe Hiroshi played in At Home Dad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Desperate Reply with quote Back to top

hello, im new to the site but i was running out of ideas where to search for Jdoramas when i stumbled upon this piece of heaven ^^

well the truth is that i recently watched the korean version of Hana yori dango (boys before flowers) and ive been desperetly searching for something similar to that show

does anyone have a good recommendation for me that i can try?
iluvasiandrama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Desperate Reply with quote Back to top

Chiiakasmirn wrote:
hello, im new to the site but i was running out of ideas where to search for Jdoramas when i stumbled upon this piece of heaven ^^

well the truth is that i recently watched the korean version of Hana yori dango (boys before flowers) and ive been desperetly searching for something similar to that show

does anyone have a good recommendation for me that i can try?

Have you seen Nodame Cantabile? I would start there. Mr Green
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Desperate Reply with quote Back to top

iluvasiandrama wrote:
Have you seen Nodame Cantabile? I would start there. Mr Green

Good choice. Mr Green
iluvasiandrama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@bmwracer - Mr Green LOL

Please recommend a romance comedy that will have me laughing so hard rofl and saying stuff like "aww that was so sweet" Smitten too?

I have seen most of the ones that aired before 2009. Any newer dorama like Nodame Cantabile?

Last edited by iluvasiandrama on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 268, 269, 270 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 269 of 294

Jump to: