jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1248, 1249, 1250 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EstherM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ I think you'll like Spec! I had a great time watching it.

I also needed a little break from the news (mainly Japan but also Libya and my country without a government for almost a year) so I started a bizarre show called Koishite Akuma - highschool vampire loves teacher. It's watchable and cheesy, all I need know.
Eyeyore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bang Head Jdorama are back on TV but I must be a sadist to enjoy them. The earthquake alerts kept flashing across the screen EVERY Night. Such misery to everyone.
Rinrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jidankoshonin Gota Keshi, Dekawanko & Honboshi Shinri Tokuzai Jikenbou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinrin wrote:
Jidankoshonin Gota Keshi, Dekawanko & Honboshi Shinri Tokuzai Jikenbou

Ohisashiburi, imoto-chan! Hug
Rinrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohisa, oniichan! glomp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Given that I have lot of free evenings due to my broken foot (no more yoga and gym classes) I started some B-list dramas I previously stayed away from:
- Godhand Teru
- Oishii proposal
- Deka Wanko
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Oishii Proposal I enjoyed quite a bit, watched it 3 times now. Nut
Episode 10 of Moteki, trying to stretch it out a bit, gonna be sad when it ends, also up to episode 45 of Kamen Rider 555, this is truly a fantastic series. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently watching Majo no Jouken. I'm currently on episode 4, it's pretty interesting.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moteki, episode 11, just one more to go. Puppy Dog Eyes Good news though for fans of the series.... w00t!

It�fs been announced that �gMoteki�h will get a film adaptation starring Moriyama Mirai.
�gMoteki�h was a drama series broadcasted during July to October of 2010, and it was based on Kubo Mitsurou�fs manga. It�fs a story about a temp named �eFujimoto Yukiyo�f, who�fs almost 30 years old and unpopular. Suddenly, however, he starts to experience �gmoteki�h with several girls. (�gMoteki�h is a period when someone gets very popular with the opposite sex)
Moriyama starred in the drama series, and he will now move onto its the film adaptation. The scriptwriter for the drama, Ohne Hitoshi, will also write up the script for the movie, and will direct it as well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished Majo no Jouken. It's interesting with a lot of drama. I kinda like more controversal & daring series. I give it an 8 out of 10.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

was re-watching SPEC again for the 3rd time Bonk
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAZdoramma wrote:
was re-watching SPEC again for the 3rd time Bonk

That one is worth watching multiple times, last few pages it's got a lot of good recommendations. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

That one is worth watching multiple times, last few pages it's got a lot of good recommendations. Victory! Peace!

it really is w00t!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finished up "Keizoku 2: SPEC" and I was very pleased with it. Especially since they seemed to leave themselves some room to tell some other stories. As in, a movie, or another TV series.

The show didn't make as strong an impact on me as the first one did. But that's probably because I expected them to be a bit outlandish. Both shows set themselves up as the classic "Great Detective" solves the who-done-it. But neither live in the real world. The fantastical, the absurd, the impossible keeps happening in both. Only this time around... it was expected. The weird stuff that kept cropping up in the second series just didn't seem as jarring as it did in the first.

Full marks, great fun. I'll jump at the chance to see this crew do a SPEC 2 movie.

Now... I'm just starting "Gaikoukan Kuroda Kousaku"

Oddly enough, for the Japanese, this one was a movie first. I saw Oda playing the character of Kuroda a while ago, in a movie set in Italy. Now the same character comes to TV... and they've added Shibasaki Kou.

My hopes are high for this one.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go, Episode 10.
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've decided that I'm going to rewatch three of my favorite dramas: Remote, Seito Shokun, and Smile. This time however, I'm watching them with Spanish subs. Nothing like watching your favorite dramas and learning two languages at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOVE GENERATION...never gets old for me hehe
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished up Moteki which was a real nice treat...funny, sad, interesting all around, no filler of fluff in it plus a real satisfying ending. Applaud
Currently up to episode 3 of Hotelier, mixed reviews on it but so far it's been real solid. Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished Go, Episode 10 with subs... More tragedy and irony. Puppy Dog Eyes

And very well acted. Applaud
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished up Hotelier which was so much better than I would have expected, first and last episodes were a tad fluffy but all the others were quite intense, serious and a bit dark at times, but overall a real good watch. Victory! Peace! Up next is one I have no idea about but those normally turn out okay, Big Wing. Fingers crossed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1248, 1249, 1250 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1249 of 1375

Jump to: