jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hana Yori Dango
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 233, 234, 235  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djorhe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: OST Reply with quote Back to top

I have a quite weird question Smile
Right now, I do not have the episodes with me but i am asking those who have them.
In the first season, about in episodes 3-4 (i am not sure) Yuki and Tsukushi are having a conversation about turning down Tsukasa in a cafe (as i remember Tsukasa was plotted as lonely guy playing jig-saw at the scenes).
The music playing in the background does not happen to be in the OST, I need to to ask if I can find somehow.

Thanks =)
manutunia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any discussion out there about all the 3 version of HDY, Taiwan, Japan and currently korea???

Jun Pyo is soooo damn hot, but Japan version is still the BEST among the three!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amyhisashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

manutunia wrote:
Is there any discussion out there about all the 3 version of HDY, Taiwan, Japan and currently korea???

Jun Pyo is soooo damn hot, but Japan version is still the BEST among the three!!!

i still haven't watch the korean version but i have the feeling that the drama is just like other korean style drama. long, unnecessary scene, more conflict..
erm, i guess i need to give a try.. hehe
marspeach

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

manutunia wrote:

I'm currently watching the Korean version as well. If you want to join in discussions (this is a jdrama board, that's why there's nothing here) you could try soompi or the hydkorea livejournal group. There's also a thread at d-addicts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

amyhisashi wrote:

i still haven't watch the korean version but i have the feeling that the drama is just like other korean style drama. long, unnecessary scene, more conflict..
erm, i guess i need to give a try.. hehe

Those unnecessary scenes are the things that always turned me off when watching Korean dramas. And even the original HYD manga have A LOT of unnecessary stuff going on and I have a feeling the K-Drama will put them in just to add more conflict.

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
amyhisashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:

Those unnecessary scenes are the things that always turned me off when watching Korean dramas. And even the original HYD have A LOT of unnecessary stuff going on and I have a feeling the K-Drama will put them in just to add more conflict.

agreed..
but since there is Kibum and Hyun Joong, hehe..
there's a possibility i'll watch it hehe
Tagamari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HanaDan is the best dorama ever \o/
I love it, I just want to see the second season now :~
saru92

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: anyone has this picture?? Reply with quote Back to top

im just wondering.. does anyone has a picture of makino wearing the dress?? the one that shizuka lent her during Shizuka's welcome party in the first season of Hana Yori Dango ??
I want a photo of that dress please if anyone's got it ..
thankyou ~!!!
yebisu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

babygirl101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Matsumoto Jun Reply with quote Back to top

Matsumoto Jun IS EXTREMELY cute!! he is a great actor. w00t!

Im new to watching Japanese Dramas and i am already addicted!!
Tell me some good ones and I'll be sure to check them out.
PLEASE POST.!!!! (shy) Puppy Dog Eyes
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ We have a recommendations thread here: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2708.htm Smile
Ender's Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For fans of the source material, in all its (official) drama adaptations:

Jicks did a 5-part MG vs. HYD vs. BOF Smackdown on her blog. Very entertaining and insightful read. Thumbsup
Rozenrot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My copy arrived yesterday so I'll be rewatching the series rofl

With regards to the remakes - I've only seen the Japanese seasons and the Korean version, but I think they both have strong and weak points. Althrough the Japanese was better overall.
adma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you
SweetchillixD

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This drama was - hands-down - the best drama I've ever watched!xD Fell in love with all the characters.

I'm now officially hooked on Jdramas forever! w00t!
suzzy

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sweet
SweetchillixD wrote:
This drama was - hands-down - the best drama I've ever watched!xD Fell in love with all the characters.

I'm now officially hooked on Jdramas forever! w00t!
w00t! sweet Mr Green welcome !!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This was my very first Japanese drama. I fell in love with it while I was starting a semester of university overseas. My brother who lives in Japan urged me to watch it. It helped me a lot. glomp I loved it so much that I am now learning Japanese, watching my 13th Jdorama (and posting on this forum). What a piece of magic this is!
suzzy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oliver wrote:
This was my very first Japanese drama. I fell in love with it while I was starting a semester of university overseas. My brother who lives in Japan urged me to watch it. It helped me a lot. glomp I loved it so much that I am now learning Japanese, watching my 13th Jdorama (and posting on this forum). What a piece of magic this is!
Big Grin thats so kool ... I'm seeing that some of us this was our first Jdrama kool w00t!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

love this j drama (this was my first j drama too Smile )because the acting,plot and settings are just so great BTW i think Aki Nishihara looks so beautiful an am wishing for a season 3 but most likely wont happen Bang Head .......which is really bad cause i love hana yori dango
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this has "really stupid idea" written all over it:

American remake of 'Boys Over Flowers' to air in late 2013

An American remake of the hit Korean drama Boys Over Flowers is the focus of a new Kickstarter campaign launched by Wazego Collective. According to their Kickstarter page, they are fans of the original series and want to adapt the hit for American audiences with minimal changes. The script is said to be complete, and 50% of the shooting locations secured. The group is looking to raise $100,000 from the public to pay for actors, licensing, advertising and other costs. The goal of the campaign is to release the series on the group�fs Roku channel by �glate 2013.�h

Backing the Kickstarter with a $10.00 (USD) pledge gets you photos of the cast, exclusive information on the series and more. The benefits increase until finally pledgers of $10,000 or more receive a variety of goodies including a producer�fs credit.

The makers of a potential American remake of Boys Over Flowers say they won�ft replace Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon and Gu Hye Sun with famous actors, but talented American rookies. Performing in the remake promises to �glaunch the career�h of anyone participating, according to the group. Open call casting is planned to be held in four cities across the country. Read more about the project at the Boys Over Flowers American Version Kickstarter here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 233, 234, 235  Next
Page 234 of 235

Jump to: