jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kitano Kie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ yeap, that's the one, i got my own copy while in Fukuoka, Japan on its first day release on the 15th of March, on her birthday, her 18th.
will scan them when i can, but its a good photo book of her.
kun_cheero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smart April 2009

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�k�T������1���V���Ј�
http://douga.nikkansports.com/entertainment/entry/77879.html
speed.sheep

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

latest issue of Weekly Playboy ! I really like the cover. Kie is sooo cute. Mr Green

speed.sheep

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

support my Kie-chan. Mr Green
sometimes I'm confused. which spelling is right, Kitano Kii or Kitano Kie ? Head Scratch

speed.sheep

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Riko-chan and kie-chan will co-star for the first time in a new movie !! w00t!

Quote:

Riko Narumi, Kie Kitano co-star in kendo story
Wed, April 29, 2009 (3:48am EDT)
Young actresses Riko Narumi (16) and Kie Kitano (18) are set to co-star in a new film from director Tomoyuki Furumaya ("Robocon," "Homeless Chugakusei"). "Bushido Sixteen" is based on a novel by writer Tetsuya Honda, revolving around two female kendo fighters.

Narumi plays Kaori, who has been a top kendo fighter since she was young. On the other hand, Kitano plays Sanae, an ordinary girl who has casually continued with kendo. During a tournament at the end of junior high, Kaori improbably loses to Sanae, and she begins to hold a grudge while Sanae completely forgets the whole thing. When the two wind up at the same high school, their confrontations lead them both to grow up.

Both Narumi and Kitano had no experience in kendo before this, so they spent about two months training for the roles. Filming has already started, and Furumaya is expecting to complete the film for a spring 2010 release. The original novel has so far had two sequels - aptly titled "Bushido Seventeen" and "Bushido Eighteen" - so there appears to be some hope for additional movies as well.

source: Tokyograph
qilver

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

speed.sheep wrote:
latest issue of Weekly Playboy ! I really like the cover. Kie is sooo cute. Mr Green

ah great cover of Kie!!

i think either spelling, it might have to be with how it is written and perceived in Kanji, her name.
its nice to see her in some much new tv-dramas/movies, she is quite popular and active, good for her.
speed.sheep

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's rare to see Kie-chan with long hair. She's absolutely beautiful. Big Grin

from motteco vol.13 2009 June issue

xploring

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New movie

Freefall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all the Kie pics lately Smile
The April smart has soem realy cute ones
Kitano

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,
I am a huge fan from Kitano Kie and I wanted to ask you if you know how many photobooks are released by now? On wikipedia it says there are 2 books, First step and Kita no Moyou, but on Yahoo Japan I saw so many different books. Like the one you showed a few messages before or a book called "key of dreams"
Can you help me? Because I really wanted to buy all photobooks from Kitano Kie.
Thanks!! Sweat
xploring

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can search on Amazon Japan or use Japanese wikipedia

http://www.amazon.co.jp
Kitano

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Smile good idea!
Never thought about it! Victory! Peace!
xploring

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(2010.01.22) Another Sky - Kitano Kii [Russia]

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82191.htm
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just viewed the above movie, Halfway, a 2009 movie with her, also starring Masaki Okada and Riisa Naka. Was very impressed with her, had never seen her in anything but she was really good in this, bit quirky and funny at times but also seemed very down to earth, Mr Green really recommend this film, a 'feel good' story but not one that's overly sappy, rather quiet and slow moving but one you couldn't turn away from. Victory! Peace!

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just viewed another movie of hers, Gegege no Kitaro: Kitaro and the Millennium Curse, from 2008 that also starred Eiji Wentz and Ken Ogata. Enjoyed Halfway more but this was a fun movie though a bit silly at times, big role Kie in this, recommended if you're a fan of hers, Mr Green some shots from the film.

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been kind of enjoying watching her as of late, Applaud never had seen Kie in anything until a week ago now have seen 3 of her movies, latest one Speed Master. Not many brain cells are required to watch it but is still worth viewing, 2 good car races to open and close the film. Victory! Peace!

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always get a bit confused on what her name really is, in English you always find it as Kie yet it's written in Japanese as ����...Kii. Nut
From her segment in the Sotsu Uta drama where she played a college student living with her boyfriend but he breaks up with her to move to... Africa? bleh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:
I always get a bit confused on what her name really is, in English you always find it as Kie yet it's written in Japanese as ����...Kii. Nut

Why be confused? If she wants it to be romanized as Kie, then Kie it is.

(Prescribing how Japanese should be romanized will only lead to bloodshed.)
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Probably wasn't her decision, maybe Kii sounds too much like key, doesn't matter how it's spelled just curious why it ended up that way. Muack
Coming up is her 2010 drama from BeeTV, Niji No Mukou E, these short web dramas from them are getting to be a big fave of mine, wish some would end up getting subbed. Fingers crossed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: