jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Sakai Noriko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:
Hhehehe, nah! I'm ALIVE and KICKING!!! Smile It's just that it's been very busy at work-land.

Good to see you, groink! Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know more details about this? like venue? time?
Don know if i'll have the chance to see her!!! <3

This might come in useful http://web.singnet.com.sg/~tangwtz

Royalty-free photos
http://www.truphotos.com

Get Paid To Read Emails. NEED PROOF?
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=gnohz
lemonlime

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

for that i think u have to ask Poh Kim Video...
himitsu

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Konishi Manami Reply with quote Back to top

a bit off topic but hehe

went to kinokuniya today and saw Konishi Manami http://www.jdorama.com/artiste_1404.htm
on the front page of Sngapore's japanese newspaper (������jApparently she was here in Singapore (!!!) since 11th May 2004 for 4 days to shoot a CM. the CM was by the Singapoer Tourism Board (STB) Japan's branch to 'sell' singapore as a tourist attraction to working japanese women. teh Cm will only be screened in Japan from June onwards. Other countries may get to see shots of CM in selected magazines.

DUring the press conference, she was asked abt her impression of singapore. She thought it was a nice place for the ladies as it is safe and has lots of facitlities such as spa. She also mentioned that she likes the weather here since she personally like hot weather Sweat .

When i first saw the front page, i thought it was a joke since nobody seems to know anything abt her coming to singapore....quite a hush hush affair. But there were pics of her receiving a bouquet of orchids in front of a Merlion. And she looked absolutely fabulous/gorgeous in the summer dress

Mr Green
kewlger

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how bout a pic or scan of that Big Grin
himitsu

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kewlger wrote:
how bout a pic or scan of that Big Grin

gomen
i didnt buy the newspaper
just read it on the spot Sweat
himitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gnohz wrote:
Does anyone know more details about this? like venue? time?
Don know if i'll have the chance to see her!!! <3

here are the details
got it from another forum

she will reach spore on 23rd of June 2004, wednesday

10:09pm (SG����) �S���� NH901 ��

Terminal 1

Belt 22

24th of June 2004

12:00: Press Conference---Location Unknown.

2:00pm: Junction 8 3rd Floor or Stage (2nd floor)—Greeting Session.
Pre-signed posters to be given away.

11:30pm (SG����) �S���� NH902

Check-in Row 7 Gate D44

think u have to purchase the VCD or sth for the free posters...not too sure though
groink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tenkamuteki no Ai, Noriko-chan's first CD single in about four years. I just received confirmation that my order has been shipped EMS, so I should have the CD in my hands (and in my iPod) by this Friday.

Sakai Noriko leaps back to pop heaven! The talented singer's new single with the romantic tune " Tenkamuteki no Ai" (Unbeatable Love) has been awaited in anticipation by her fans for a very long time. Don't miss Noriko's latest pop jewel.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003356968/pname-Tenkamuteki-no-Ai/section-music/code-j/version-all/aid-232/

--- groink
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whoa, this thread got unearthed from the bowels of JDorama, didn't it? Big Grin
ahochaude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No kidding. Almost forgot about it.

Hey Groink, did you see the drama on NGN that starred Sakai Noriko recently? Okami ...something.

Like a generic Onsen he Ikou. (Women of the Onsen)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:
No kidding. Almost forgot about it.

Hey Groink, did you see the drama on NGN that starred Sakai Noriko recently? Okami ...something.

Like a generic Onsen he Ikou. (Women of the Onsen)

I've heard about it, and read about it in Kokiku. However, none of my friends subscribe to NGN. Sad I'll have to wait for DVD to appear in YesAsia, then some soft subs after that.

--- groink
ahochaude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

I've heard about it, and read about it in Kokiku. However, none of my friends subscribe to NGN. Sad I'll have to wait for DVD to appear in YesAsia, then some soft subs after that.

--- groink

The show wasn't all that great, but she was so damn kawaii~ ^ _ ^ in it!!! In love Big Grin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH MY GAWD!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-I-I-I-IT'S ACTUALLY IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Probably the FIRST fan scan of the CD single to hit the Internet...

I scanned these just a few minutes ago before opening the CD!!!!

--- groink
ahochaude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You got that from YesAsia?

Had no clue that she came out with a single recently. I think I'm gonna go to Hakubundo after work and pick it up too. Big Grin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First observation of the CD single... When mounted to a Windows computer, it brings up its own CD player software. If you look at the scan of the cover that I made in the last post, you'll see a "COPY CONTROL CD" decal stuck on the front. I'm not sure exactly how that works, but I was still able to rip a MP3 of both tracks.

Track 1 - TENKAMUTEKI NO AI - 4:19

Much MUCH better!!!!! Sounds more like the Noriko-chan that I heard on her other two singles in 2000. Cute tune... I can hear a electric guitar with a ton of distortion. Not too much bass... Synthesizers nicely used. I don't think it's a tune you can dance to. And, it's a lot tamer than most JPOP I'm hearing today. Very Noriko-like, the style going back to her "Work Out Fine" full-length CD. A little too much re-verb for my taste. She still has a very beautiful voice!

Track 2 - TSUKIAKARI NO SHITA - 4:27

Very soft, mellow sound! She has such a cute and beautiful voice. Acoustic guitar and piano in the back ground. I just wish, like the track 1, they let her pure voice come through without the re-verb affect.

That's it for now...

--- groink

Last edited by groink on Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:
OH MY GAWD!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I-I-I-I-IT'S ACTUALLY IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Probably the FIRST fan scan of the CD single to hit the Internet...

I scanned these just a few minutes ago before opening the CD!!!!

--- groink

Somebody needs an icy cold shower.... hehe hehe

Hey, no kidding, G, congrats on the WORLDWIDE PREMIERE OF THE FIRST FAN SCAN FOR NORIKO-CHAN'S CD SINGLE!!! *standing ovation and trumpets blaring*
groink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey!

I'm trying to confirm something here... It seems that Noriko-chan's new single �u�V�����G�̈��v is an original soundtrack to the TBS show Ainogekijyo Yoikonomikata or ���̌��� �悢�q�̖���.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/ainogekijyo/
http://www.tbs.co.jp/program/ainogekijyo_yoikonomikata.html

Would someone that can read Japanese please check the site and see if this is indeed true? Thanks!

--- groink

Last edited by groink on Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:
Hey!

I'm trying to confirm something here... It seems that Noriko-chan's new single �u�V�����G�̈��v is an original soundtrack to the TBS show Ainogekijyo or ���̌��� �悢�q�̖���.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/ainogekijyo/
http://www.tbs.co.jp/program/ainogekijyo_yoikonomikata.html

Would someone that can read Japanese please check the site and see if this is indeed true? Thanks!

--- groink

Paging Aho and/or Rinrin..... Big Grin
groink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found some photos of Noriko's visit to Taiwan, promoting the taiga drama series Toshiie to Matsu (2002)... This was her first visit to Taiwan in four years. One of her most successful concerts was filmed there (1992), so she has deep roots in that country.

--- groink
groink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More photos from Taiwan...

--- groink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 9 of 14

Jump to: