jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDramas not worth watching
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuki007

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 6:17 pm    Post subject: JDramas not worth watching Reply with quote Back to top

What are some of the dramas that are not worth watching so that I can delete from my "watching list"?
jellocream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would say Shomuni , not funny at all and no romance. Although Tokyo love story is very popular I think all the characters are kind of annoying and none of them ended up as I wanted.
michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah...I totally agree with Jellocream. Shomuni is really boring.
himawari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love Complex
SOS
(not so) Perfect Love

erm...i can oni think of these for e time being =)
Susie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, no no! I really liked Love Complex! Yes, it was very strange, but I think everyone did a good acting job and looked great. I sometimes like the doramas that are not straight romance ones, but instead have some unique feel to them (like IWGP, Harmonia, etc) so maybe I'm biased ne?

Still, if you like Sorimachi or Tashiaki you might like it...

Ja!
himawari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like sorimachi =)
yah, but i juz didn't like Love Complex lor...
^_*
o, but i think tt Kimura Yoshino did quite a gd job in e drama
Seraquiel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SOS is sure a not worth watching one `
Yasuko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so far...the only drama that I can't go on and stop watching after running the first disc..'Love Complex' .
Kind of wierd and boring story line to me.

Regards
Yasuko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some horrible doramas :-

1) Give Me Another Kiss (Mouichido Kisu)
2) Love Complex
3) 2001 Nen Otoko Un
4) Rendezvous
cheergal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i wanted to buy "White Shadow/Love and Life in the White".... duno whether is it a good drama...

can any 1 pls advise?
ryce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like (not so) Perfect Love a lot. It has a romance story line and it's a comedy at the same time. Really enjoyed it a lot... (^_^) Difference of opinion......
michelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...yeap... I like (not so) Perfect Love too. Though it's not in my Top 10 List, I do enjoy the plot. =)
jellocream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I�ve tried to find Rendezvous for a very long time. How come it�s not worth watching?

Susie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw Rendezvous and didn't mind it very much. I think it's not a very dramatic or necessarily funny dorama, it just kinda moves along slowly. But, I know you are a Kassy fan like me, so it's worth it for that. He performs with his band Nowhere in this dorama, too.

Ja!
Genma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

White Shadow (shiroi kage) seems to be quite popular, labelled a tear jerker. But I personally found it abit slow and boring..
himawari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this drama is good & nice
i personally feel that it's worth buying...Nakai kun is so kewl in the show...ahuahuahuah, feels weird to have him act so cool when he always cracks jokes etc
himawari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yah =)
i have a friend who's in love with (not so) perfect love as well...
Thing i dun really like abt this drama is cuz i found no chemistry btw Kimura Yoshino & Fukuyama Masaharu
esther27

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

actually this depends on which genre u particularly like or dislike, but assuming u're open to all kinds....then..

i didn't really enjoy 'With Love'..skipped to the last episode after the 3rd episode. i found it kind of slow moving and predictable.

but if u're a fan of yutaka takenouchi then..i have nothing to say ; ) he looks pretty good in the show, very cool.

another one is 'Love 2000'...i watched this mainly for Takeshi Kaneshiro but many pple found it very s-l-o-w and the storyline being too weird.

this is just my personal opinion..so i hope no one takes offence ! : )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiroi Kage is really good. Worth watching!Prepare a few boxes of tissue though...the ending is really really sad. If compared to Summer Snow, Shiroi Kage is even more emotional! Sigh...thinking of Naoe sensei and already makes me wanna' cry......
michelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiroi Kage is really good. Worth watching!Prepare a few boxes of tissue though...the ending is really really sad. If compared to Summer Snow, Shiroi Kage is even more emotional! Sigh...thinking of Naoe sensei and Noriko already makes me wanna' cry......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 1 of 27

Jump to: