jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1268, 1269, 1270 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished LADY Saigo no Hanzai. Very good police drama. Similar to Criminal Minds. Also through the first three episodes of Zenkai Girl.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished yesterday watching "Shiawase ni Narou yo", though it wasn't anything great I still enjoyed it; I found Katori Shingo and Takahata Atsuko particularly good, while the rest of the cast did a decent job (with the exception of Naka Riisa, whom I found as incredibly annoying as she was in "Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo" - at least this hairstyle suited her better, but seriously...does she always "act" that way?...Bang Head )

If we had the chance to give half points I'd give it 6.5, but since we can't, let's be generous, LOL: 7/10
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zettai Kareshi, finished episode 5, been an okay watch though the last episode wasn't all that great. Puppy Dog Eyes
Also finished up 30 Haken Onna Ga Shuushoku Suru HouHou, good watch, some dramas you can get away without subs, this one though really needed them though, hard to follow when Yuki rambles on at a 1000 mph. Nut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go, Episode 23, on broadcast TV.
pash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Past halfway through the 1st season of "Boss", so far I liked the 1st and 6th ep., almost liked the 3rd, 4th and 5th, and really disliked the 2nd. I can't resist comparing it to "Unfair" (both being cop shows and both having a female lead) and so far imho "Boss" wins hands down (it has some refreshing funny moments, the main character is way better - not a female "Dirty Harry", but somebody with brains - and the plots are better. All imvho)

Last edited by pash on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
junny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm halfway through JIN 2 and quite enjoying it. Osawa Takao must have cried buckets in this drama. On and off also watching Bull Doctor, and it's so good seeing Esumi Makiko on screen again, but she really deserves a much better script and co-stars. Meanwhile, liking the interaction between Mukai Osamu and Ueno Juri in Go.

blog
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

junny wrote:
I'm halfway through JIN 2 and quite enjoying it. Osawa Takao must have cried buckets in this drama.

Not surprising, since he did the same in the first season. Beaten
arnel98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been watching mostly kdramas again lately...
Finished "Greatest Love" aka Best Love and it was quite entertaining.
Spy Myung Wol starring Han Ye Seul is also looking pretty good.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
Been watching mostly kdramas again lately...
Finished "Greatest Love" aka Best Love and it was quite entertaining.

I'm starting Greatest Love with my Drama Club this weekend! We just finished Royal Family.

On the Jdrama side, I just finished Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and the first episode of Nobuta wo Produce. Also watching Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Kimi 2011.
EstherM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am watching Zettai Reido 2 - I didn't care much for the SP but I like the new pace of the second season. It's somewhat odd however that the police reorganise/merge a cold case team into a surveillance team but then again I have seen crazier things in real corporations.

A passing note on Kiritani Kenta, I am obsessed with him in the sense that I can't make up my mind if he's extremely ugly or quite handsome! Have spent a few dramas/movies trying to figure that out, but still can't tell. He's a good enough actor though and that's what matters.
strawberryfzz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So many dramas worth watching this season! They're spoiling us with it. XD
My favorite would be Soredemo Ikite Iku. Such a great human drama. Great acting, great dialogue, top quality stuff, but so underrated, it hurts!

2nd favorite, Zenkai Girl! I was apprehensive at first because I never considered Gakki a good actress but she's really likable in this as butt-kicking Wakaba.

Didn't think I would like Ikemen Desune and wasn't even planning on watching it, but I gave it a try and it's insanely cute. Really like the Teppan girl as Mio.

Don Quixote is also fun, though OTT. Arakawa Under The Bridge and Yusha Yoshihiko also awesomely unique and hilarious.

After such a long dry spell, why so many good dramas this season?? Nut Not that I'm complaining, of course. XD
pash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished watching the first season of "Boss", I ended up unexpectedly liking it (true, I disliked a coupla episodes, but overall I found it enjoyable)

7/10

(...and now going on with season 2...Sweat )
clarabear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently watching Zenkai Girl.
Megumi_Nagase

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watching "Lunch no joou" right now! I know it's a bit old, but trying to watch as many dramas as i can! hehe
arnel98

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xiangmei wrote:

I'm starting Greatest Love with my Drama Club this weekend! We just finished Royal Family.

On the Jdrama side, I just finished Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and the first episode of Nobuta wo Produce. Also watching Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Kimi 2011.

Hope you have fun with Greatest Love w00t!
I'm 7/7 with all Hong Sisters productions.

Anyway, started CITY HUNTER....
I thought its gonna be a true-to-manga City Hunter but its not.
However, I'm not complaining... I think this is one of the better revenge-thriller series I've seen so far... Cinematography is quite nice, directing and scripting seems quite good as well...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xiangmei wrote:
. Also watching Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Kimi 2011.

Is that a drama based on the anime?

ENjoy Nobuta, I adored it.

Just finished Under One ROof season One. Catchy certainly. And alot of young big stars. Need to check out season two.

Saw the first 6 eps of Fight/Faito, an asadora drama. The cast is good. Its fun.

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished epi 6 of Bull Doctor. The person doing the subs translated one of the characters lines as "Now I am freed from my anguish." Unfortunately,those of us in the viewing audience can't say the same thing. bleh
Eve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Finished epi 6 of Bull Doctor. The person doing the subs translated one of the characters lines as "Now I am freed from my anguish." Unfortunately,those of us in the viewing audience can't say the same thing. bleh

rofl rofl

Guess I can wait to put it on my "Want LIst".

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished up Zettai Kareshi, bit silly and so overboard at times but it was a fun drama, worth viewing though it'd be a tough one to watch multiple times.
Also finished up Sotsu Uta, shorter drama series from last year, that was a real solid watch especially for the other Masami fan here.
Currently doing a rewatch of Oishii Kankei, didn't like it the first time but the cast is just so good decided to give it another try, finished episode 6, certainly far from a winner but it's a tad better than the the first viewing, just a tad. Sweat And finally started Namida wo Fuite, up to episode 3 and enjoying it, Eguchi's character though is almost exactly the same as his one in Hitotsu Yane no Shita, it's not a bad thing just so alike. Nut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Hahaha. They should have just killed Goro's character off by episode 2.

blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1268, 1269, 1270 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1269 of 1375

Jump to: