jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MCL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you guys for quick reply ! Big Grin
I will check'em right away. If you have anything else, please post in the topic, I will check them asap Smile

Oh, btw. I found pretty interesting jdrama called Ai yo saraba, but it happens that I can't find any links. It's possible that's that drama wasn't subbed? ;_;
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MCL wrote:
Thank you guys for quick reply ! Big Grin
I will check'em right away. If you have anything else, please post in the topic, I will check them asap Smile

Oh, btw. I found pretty interesting jdrama called Ai yo saraba, but it happens that I can't find any links. It's possible that's that drama wasn't subbed? ;_;

Do you mean Ari yo Saraba: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ari_yo_Saraba ?
MCL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, bmwracer, exactly that drama. Do you have any further info about it?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MCL wrote:
Yup, bmwracer, exactly that drama. Do you have any further info about it?

Unfortunately, no.

D-Addicts doesn't have a torrent or subtitles for it... Sweat

You might try hunting around LiveJournal or maybe Youtube/DailyMotion.
MCL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's shame, but ok, I didn't care about it that much Wink Thanks for looking for it anyway Smile
Oh, btw, I just watched Swing Girls... It was really niece piece of j-movie, thank you for reccommending it! Big Grin
shamrock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I was looking for a romance/comedy drama. I really enjoyed hotaru no hikari and love shuffle and don't really like school dramas. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance^^
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ I'd recommend Muri na Renai... But the romance involves two older adults, which may not be to your liking.
xploring

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shamrock wrote:
Hi!

I was looking for a romance/comedy drama. I really enjoyed hotaru no hikari and love shuffle and don't really like school dramas. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance^^

Satorare
shin2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
^ I'd recommend Muri na Renai... But the romance involves two older adults, which may not be to your liking.

Like Muri Na Renai, the best romantic comedies I've seen involve characters in their 30's , 40's, and even older.

Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
Rennai Kekkon No Hosoku
Ai Wa Douda
Suekko Chounan Ane San Nin
Second Chance
Kamisan Nanka Kowakunai
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shin2 wrote:

Like Muri Na Renai, the best romantic comedies I've seen involve characters in their 30's , 40's, and even older.

Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
Rennai Kekkon No Hosoku
Ai Wa Douda
Suekko Chounan Ane San Nin
Second Chance
Kamisan Nanka Kowakunai

You forgot Hana Yori Dango. hehe
pash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shamrock wrote:
Hi!

Thanks in advance^^

Browsing through "my dramas" I'd suggest, in reverse chronological order:

Shiawase ni Narou yo
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku
Tsuki no Koibito
Hanayome wa Yakudoshi!
Slow Dance
Anego
Suekko Chounan Ane Sannin
Egao no Hosoku
Lunch no Joou
Koi no Chikara
Saikou no Kataomoi

Victory! Peace!
junny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shamrock wrote:
Hi!

Thanks in advance^^

Love Revolution
Long Vacation

blog
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shamrock wrote:
Hi!

Thanks in advance^^

My two cents go with these 2: Ryokiteki na Kanojo and Moteki. hehe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow thanks for all the suggestions! I will check them out Mr Green
recreationday

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,
I recently watched the KDrama "Heartstrings" and I really enjoyed it because there's so much music, theater and such things in it (and of course romaaaance). Now I'm looking for a japanese drama in the same genre. I've already watched "Nodame Cantabile", so you don't have to mention that one!

So, do you guys have any suggestions?

(sorry I posted this wrong earlier Doh! )
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

recreationday wrote:
Hi,
I recently watched the KDrama "Heartstrings" and I really enjoyed it because there's so much music, theater and such things in it (and of course romaaaance). Now I'm looking for a japanese drama in the same genre. I've already watched "Nodame Cantabile", so you don't have to mention that one!

So, do you guys have any suggestions?

(sorry I posted this wrong earlier Doh! )

Not a drama, but have you seen the movie Swing Girls?
willy88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone! i have just registred in this site, so i don't know how to post it my question. i hope this is the right place to post it. Fingers crossed i'm studying japanese and i like very much japanese drama but i haven't seen too many yet. I have just finished watching Hana yori dango and i liked it very much! Now, could someone advice me some other interesting and amusing drama? Like hana yori... Thank you very much!!! Marta Bow
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

willy88 wrote:
Hi everyone! i have just registred in this site, so i don't know how to post it my question. i hope this is the right place to post it. Fingers crossed i'm studying japanese and i like very much japanese drama but i haven't seen too many yet. I have just finished watching Hana yori dango and i liked it very much! Now, could someone advice me some other interesting and amusing drama? Like hana yori... Thank you very much!!! Marta Bow

Do you like classical music?

If so, I'd recommend Nodame Cantabile.
willy88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="bmwracer"]Do you like classical music?

If so, I'd recommend [i]Nodame Cantabile[/i].[/quote]

I've already heard about it. I don't like very much classical music but I'll try to see it. Thank you!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

willy88 wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
Do you like classical music?

If so, I'd recommend Nodame Cantabile.

I've already heard about it. I don't like very much classical music but I'll try to see it. Thank you!

After watching it, you might like classical music. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 275 of 294

Jump to: