jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kitagawa Keiko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Screenshots from episode 3 of Keiko in Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems the hype of Gakky's new short haircut has people's imaginations going too far. When a Goo survey asked which actress should cut their long hair, Keiko placed at the top.

Which actress should cut her long hair?

01 – 5,517 votes – Kitagawa Keiko
02 – 4,451 votes – Kuroki Meisa
03 – 4,384 votes – Karina
04 – 3,094 votes – Sasaki Nozomi
05 – 2,905 votes – Shibasaki Kou
06 – 2,346 votes – Kuriyama Chiaki
07 – 1,969 votes – Inoue Mao
08 – 1,904 votes – Toda Erika
09 – 1,287 votes – Konishi Manami
10 – 1,247 votes – Shinohara Ryoko

I like Gakky's new hair cut, but if Keiko were to cut her hair I would pass out. Her long hair is so beautiful, it would be too wierd to see her with short hair.

source: Tokyohive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mrsmith10 wrote:
... if Keiko were to cut her hair I would pass out.

Twisted

Wynter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

0xDEADBEEF wrote:

Twisted

Awwww! I love her with long hair but she looks equally as lovely with short! Is this a trend lately, the short hair?

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New issue of Steady she still has a full head of hair. Crazy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

0xDEADBEEF wrote:

Twisted

I'm wondering if they used some kind of trick to make it appear that Keiko had short hair like they did in her Dear Friends movie to make her look bald. I don't think I remember Keiko ever having short hair over a long period of time.
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ It's been many years since she sported short hair, lucky for us. hehe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mrsmith10 wrote:
I'm wondering if they used some kind of trick to make it appear that Keiko had short hair like they did in her Dear Friends movie to make her look bald.

They use a wig, of course, and the only trick involved is hiding all her real hair under it.

This is what they did it for:
Cyber-shot™ mobile phone S006 TVCM
Cyber-shot™ mobile phone S006 TVCM Making-of
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New issue of Junon. Shocked

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anySis Winter Collection. Nut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Screenshots of Keiko in the movie Hana no Ato (After the Flowers), which finally got subbed more than a year after its release. It's a slow mover, but still a descent movie, with some nice scenery and Keiko displaying some impressive sword fighting skills. hehe Overall, it made for a descent Edo Period movie.

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keiko at a promo event yesterday for the film Magic Tree House, it's an anime but she does one of the main voices, it'll be coming out next year.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

spldey126

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Birthday Keiko!!! Had a nice one there!!! w00t! Muack
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keiko Kitagawa to release photo book

Actress Kitagawa Keiko who will be celebrating her 10th anniversary since her debut, will release her first original photo book (currently untitled) on August 22nd, her 27th birthday.

For the location of the photoshoot, Kitagawa chose Paris, France, as she says she wanted to pick a memorable place that she�fs visited in her private time. �gI hope to send out the best photos to everybody from Paris, the city of art and love,�h she said. She is still in Paris for the shooting, which is being held mainly at the sightseeing spots.

Looking back the past 10 years since her debut, Kitagawa said, �gIt feels like it�fs been a short time, but it could also be a long time�cstrange feeling. Every single action I took up until now, has made my current self.�h

She revealed that the photoshoot will also be held in Japan after Paris. �gI want to make it the photo book that is full of my natural self which I don�ft show in dramas and movies. I�fll try to make it as a book which can be enjoyable for many people regardless of age or sex,�h the actress said.

To commemorate the release of the photo book, she is also planning to hold an event.

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keiko Kitagawa drama 'Akumu-chan' to get movie sequel

The NTV drama "Akumu-chan" starring Kitagawa Keiko will hit the big screen as "Akumu-chan The Movie" in 2014.

"Akumu-chan" is based on Onda Riku's novel "Yume Chigai" and was turned into a TV drama by scriptwriter Omori Sumio ("Furin Kazan") in fall 2012. It follows the 5th grader "Yuiko" (Kimura Manatsu) who can see upcoming misfortunes in her nightmares and her homeroom teacher "Ayami" who can read and understand her dreams. Together they solve and prevent various incidents. The drama ended with an average rating of 11.5%. However, the drama had been especially popular among a younger audience around the age of 11 and 12. In that age group, it reached an average rating of 29% and actually peaked at 35%.

Many viewers have sent in requests for a continuation after the drama had ended and thus the producers decided to go for a movie. They will continue to focus on making a movie that can be enjoyed by children and their parents. "Akumu-chan" is known for its vibrant and deep storytelling that touches topics such as friendship, courage and righteousness while also using some flashy CG effects.

In the movie, Yuiko and her classmates are now in the 6th grade and welcome a new transfer student. It doesn't take long for the class to realize that all of them have already seen him in their dreams. He also already appeared in one of Yuiko's nightmares. Soon everyone falls for his charms and does everything for him, which eventually triggers a major incident...

Various more actors from the drama are going to reprise their roles in movie in addition to Kitagawa and Kimura, including GACKT, Yuka, and Kohinata Fumiyo. Two new important characters will be played by Sato Ryuta and Honjo Manami.

Kitagawa commented extremely happy, "It's the first time that a project where I'm the leading actress is getting a sequel. From all the drama roles I've played so far, this is the one where I've gained the most experience. I've prayed for a chance to get to play this role again and it really came true!"

Filming has already begun and is scheduled to get wrapped up in August, but an exact release date for 2014 has yet to be announced.

Source: Mantan-Web
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Keiko Kitagawa to release photo book

And if you're going to release a book, you've got to make a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzhwUoZ_-XE
xploring

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ORICON STYLE has released the result of their annual "ideal faces ranking chosen by women" which they asked 500 women in their teens to 40s.

This year, the number one spot went to actress Kitagawa Keiko who was ranked second last year.

Check out below to see which celebrity made into top 10 this year! (The numbers in the parenthesis are how they were ranked last year.)

=====
1. Kitagawa Keiko (2)
2. Ayase haruka (1)
3. Aragaki Yui (3)
4. Horikita Maki (-)
5. Shibasaki Kou (7)
6. Miyazaki Aoi (4)
7. Fukada Kyoko (-)
8. Ishihara Satomi (8)
9. Matsushima Nanako (9)
10. Amuro Namie (5)
xploring

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ashley juggs

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't heard much from Keiko lately. All her fanboys seem to have gone away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 44 of 45

Jump to: