jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Aragaki Yui
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pop group 9nine has announced that their new song, �gChikutaku��2NITE�g, was picked up to be the theme song for Aragaki Yui�fs upcoming drama, �gRanma 1/2�g!

After a photo session with Aragaki, member Satake Uki commented, �gI love Gakky-san, so the fact that I got to meet her and touch her today was this year�fs greatest memory.�h Murata Hirona felt the same way, as she expressed, �gThis was my second time meeting Gakky-san. I was happy that she let me rest my hand on her shoulder.�h
Yoshii Kanae gushed, �gTo be able to appear together with Gakky-san like this is like a dream!�g, while Kawashima Umika stated, �gAll of us are fans of Gakky-san and Ranma, so we are looking forward to the drama. We are also excited to have our song play in the drama!�h

Finally, Nishiwaki Sayaka commented, �gI�fm not from the generation where �eRanma 1/2�� aired in real-time, but I�fve seen the re-runs. I�fm already very thankful that we�fll be providing the theme song, but I�fm even more honored that it�fs Gakky-san�fs drama!�h

The actress herself expressed, �gI love the voices of 9nine so I�fm happy. The theme song, �eChikutaku��2NITE�f, has youthful lyrics. �eRanma 1/2�� is also a story about students, so I think the drama will shine even more!�h

natalie
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

December issue of Nylon Japan. Muack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure who I should be concerned for! Nut

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From Tokyohive: As reported previously, popular manga �gRanma 1/2�h is being adapted into a special live-action drama starring actress Aragaki Yui. The drama has unveiled two of its official posters, one being the live-action version while the other was drawn by the original mangaka, Takahashi Rumiko.

Fans of the series will be particularly excited to see the poster drawn up by Takahashi, as it�fs reportedly been about 15 years since she last drew up a picture of all the �gRanma 1/2�� characters together

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two things to celebrate, a new page and it's out biggest Gakky's fan B-day(YKT).
Couple younger pics.... Shocked

.... wonder if she likes them! Nut

What! Tell us what you really think. Doh!

hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe

EDIT- oooops, wasn't a new page! Beat You Beat You Beat You Beat You
Guess she needs to give that to me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Hi, hajimemashite. I'm newbie here. Smile Yoroshiku!

Is this pic from Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen?? wheeen?? so cuteee..
mrsmith10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

The only thing I'm concerned about is deciding who's cuter, Gakky or the tiger cub. Mr Green

achanp2 wrote:

Hi, hajimemashite. I'm newbie here. Smile Yoroshiku!

Welcome to this site. Enjoy your time here. Big Grin
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shots of Yui in Ranma 1/2 from the Showbiz show yesterday, you can see the transition from long to short hair. Shocked

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Older Gakky spread from Picomo mag, 2003. Beat You

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Few more Ranma 1/2 pics from the Showbiz show. Shameful Cry

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Present from YKT, new issue of Only Star. Dancing

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Promo trailer out now for the Ranma 1/2 movie. Dancing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HpRdqU9jU0
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Arashi member Ohno Satoshi (31) will star in a drama special titled �gMou Yuukai Nante Shinai,�h based on a novel by �gNazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de�h author Higashigawa Tokuya. Today, it was announced that Aragaki Yui (23) will play the heroine of the story, who asks Ohno�fs character to pretend to kidnap her.

As previously described, the drama combines comedy and mystery as it tells the story of a part-time worker named Shotaro who dreamed of becoming a superhero when he was younger. One day, he gets approached by a �grich female college student�h named Erika who asks for help because she is being �gchased by bad people.�h Shotaro sees this as his opportunity to become a hero and agrees to fake her kidnapping.

The cast includes Sato Ryuta as Shotaro�fs co-worker, Kanjiya Shihori as Erika�fs sister Satsuki, Narimiya Hiroki as Satsuki�fs college senpai, Kaname Jun, Takahashi Katsumi, and Kitaoji Kinya.

Fuji TV will broadcast the special on January 3, 2012, at 9:00pm.

YKT News Bureau

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 wrote:

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Arashi member Ohno Satoshi (31) will star in a drama special titled �gMou Yuukai Nante Shinai,�h based on a novel by �gNazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de�h author Higashigawa Tokuya. Today, it was announced that Aragaki Yui (23) will play the heroine of the story, who asks Ohno�fs character to pretend to kidnap her.

As previously described, the drama combines comedy and mystery as it tells the story of a part-time worker named Shotaro who dreamed of becoming a superhero when he was younger. One day, he gets approached by a �grich female college student�h named Erika who asks for help because she is being �gchased by bad people.�h Shotaro sees this as his opportunity to become a hero and agrees to fake her kidnapping.

The cast includes Sato Ryuta as Shotaro�fs co-worker, Kanjiya Shihori as Erika�fs sister Satsuki, Narimiya Hiroki as Satsuki�fs college senpai, Kaname Jun, Takahashi Katsumi, and Kitaoji Kinya.

Fuji TV will broadcast the special on January 3, 2012, at 9:00pm.

YKT News Bureau

Tis the season for Gakky specials. w00t!
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Good, after that long stretch of inactivity she owes it to us. hehe
Already out promoting Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai.

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Busy gal she is, hosting the Girls Lock! show this week, only pic so far for it. Grumble

And on 12/5 she'll be a guest on the Shabeguri 007 show.

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Luckily we do quality posts on these threads instead of the lets-do-anything-to-get-my-post-count-up posts(?). rofl rofl rofl rofl
Few more shots from yesterday's promo with Ohno, she's looking cold but the temp isn't that bad though.

hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New mag scan out for Gakky, was 4 pages but left out the interview part. Beat You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243  Next
Page 239 of 243

Jump to: