jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Cellphone Stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I-Phone 5... Or should it be Me-Phone?

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
I-Phone 5... Or should it be Me-Phone?

The ultimate in cosplay.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This should be of interest to any Android users.

==================

Get 50GB Free Storage for Android

Gizmodo:

Quote:
Box just updated its Android App, and if you get it in the next 30 days, you'll get 50GB of cloud storage for free. Forever. That's totally great and you should get it right now.

The forever part is crucial here, since it's not some gimmick offer that'll turn into a lemon after a few months of use. The space is yours to keep. Plus the file size limit gets a bump to 100MB, up from 25MB, if you get the app before March 23, 11:59PM.

Box ran a similar offer for iOS last year when the iPhone 4S came out, and it's still one of the best and craziest values out there if you got in before the offer shut down.

Original article: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/box_offers_50gb_free_cloud_storage_android_users
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ What about us flip-phone users???? Sad
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
^ What about us flip-phone users???? Sad

As Bob Dylan said, "The times they are a-changin'."

I read that 42% of cellphones in the US are now smartphones, not merely feature phones. I'm sure the trend will continue.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
As Bob Dylan said, "The times they are a-changin'."

I read that 42% of cellphones in the US are now smartphones, not merely feature phones. I'm sure the trend will continue.

One of these days, I'll make the change... But not at today's current service prices.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

One of these days, I'll make the change... But not at today's current service prices.

I could say the same thing about gas & electric cars, despite the fact I just filled up yesterday at $4.43 a gallon!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
$4.43 a gallon!

Yikes.

I heard the other day that Newt was proposing gas at $2.50... What BS.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Yikes.

I heard the other day that Newt was proposing gas at $2.50... What BS.

Yeah right! What's his last name? Ahmadinejad? The only pull that guy has is pulling a Hoagie off the counter and stuffing it in his piehole.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iPhone add-ons. rofl

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
iPhone add-ons. rofl

I have this.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
I have this.

LOL, you're always ahead of the curve. Victory! Peace!

If it catches on, they'll start having advertising on the cans: V8, Campbell's, etc. Mr Green
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

LOL, you're always ahead of the curve. Victory! Peace!

If it catches on, they'll start having advertising on the cans: V8, Campbell's, etc. Mr Green

hehe Now that's a thought!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Etcher, the fully functional Etch A Sketch iPad case

Visions of the iPad as a modern-day Etch A Sketch have so far been primarily decorative: they've been more about remembering youth than recreating it. That's why Ari Krupnik & Associates' officially-sanctioned Etcher iPad case project on Kickstarter stands out. Those knobs? They work, and they're Made for iPad certified. And, as the Etcher is a product of the digital era, your creations in the custom-written app can be saved and shared to Facebook, Flickr or even YouTube as a time lapse video. Shaking the Etcher will still erase your image -- it just doesn't have to disappear forever this time.

Your pledge level determines not only what variety of Etcher case you get, but how much control you get over the project. Committing $45 is all it takes for the nostalgic red, but if you spend $60, $75 or $100, you'll have the additional options for blue or a special backer-only color. Those at the $100 level get to vote on what color they and the $75 pledge-makers will see. A $175 outlay will provide early access to the software development kit as well as a say in what open-source license the code will use. Moving up to $210 or $360 will give you that control as well as an accordant five or 10 Etcher cases. If you like what you see, you have just over a month to contribute and make the iPad drawing add-on a reality.
kenjilina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i recently installed go keyboard to my HTC One S and now i can type in japanese as well as english. hiragana, katakana and kanji all catered for.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kenjilina wrote:
i recently installed go keyboard to my HTC One S and now i can type in japanese as well as english. hiragana, katakana and kanji all catered for.

You speak Japanese waaaaaay better than I but it IS handy to be able to write in Japanese on the old cellphone. I used to tap out Japanese in Morse code but that got old after a while.
kenjilina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

You speak Japanese waaaaaay better than I but it IS handy to be able to write in Japanese on the old cellphone. I used to tap out Japanese in Morse code but that got old after a while.

it's handy for twitter messages to utada hikaru and stuff! i must brush up on my japanese tho, forgetting loads.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kenjilina wrote:

it's handy for twitter messages to utada hikaru and stuff! i must brush up on my japanese tho, forgetting loads.

LOL. You're too funny.
kenjilina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lamborghini phone? Really?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/06/11/lamborghini-launches-prem_n_1585773.html Shake Head

Apologies if this link doesn't work.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kenjilina wrote:
Lamborghini phone? Really?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/06/11/lamborghini-launches-prem_n_1585773.html Shake Head

Apologies if this link doesn't work.

Dayem that thing is ugly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 19 of 22

Jump to: