jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2131, 2132, 2133 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Long time no see Aya's drama is coming.

Quote:
Aya Ueto to play Misuzu Kaneko in TBS special drama

TBS announced on March 29 that it will be producing a special drama based on the life of poet Misuzu Kaneko in which actress Aya Ueto (26) will portray the late poet.

Born in 1903, Kaneko, who experienced a resurgence of fame in the aftermath of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami through the use of her poem "Kodama Desho" in an AC Japan PSA, began writing poetry at a young age and published 512 poems before passing away at the age of 26 in 1930.

Commenting on the public's fascination with Kaneko's poetry, Ueto stated, "Her (Kaneko) verses were heard on television often after the disaster." "She was a very gentle and ladylike soul who you could tell had witnessed the sadness of life", she continued. Ueto added that she wants to make the role, which will call on her to deal with the subjects of death, illness, unemployment and other hardships, her best work yet by saying, "I will do my best to not have any regrets."

The drama will be produced by "Wataru Seken wa Oni Bakari" producer Fukuko Ishii, who also produced the 2001 Misuzu Kaneko biopic starring Takako Matsu. "There are still stories to be told. I want to step into that world one more time. I had my heart set on Ueto for the role and we waited until her schedule opened up to get the ball rolling" explained Ishii.

Cast in the role of Kaneko's brother Masasuke Ueyama is one-half of the Tackey & Tsubasa duo, Tsubasa Imai (30). "I'm thrilled to be a part of this wonderful project. I will do my best and I hope that this role will help me grow as an actor" commented Imai. This is the first time Ueto and Imai will be starring opposite each other. Upon hearing that it takes Ueto a week to learn her lines, Imai brought some laughter to the press conference by confessing he needs "at least a month".

Other cast members include Teruhiko Saigo, Reiko Takashima, Tomoko Naraoka, Taro Suruga, Aki Nishihara, Pinko Izumi, Yuki Matsumura, Miyu Kobayashi, Miho Ohwada, Sadahito Niwa and Nobuto Okamoto.

I never saw Imai Tsubasa in drama. But because he has his own theatrical play I hope he become good co-star.[/quote]
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This sounds interesting! Now let's hope it'll be subbed. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New CM for softymo. Muack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3pcDCj5vwg#ws

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Aya and futons Reply with quote Back to top

Aya is appearing in a new commercial for Nishikawa futons.

Soft heaven with Aya!

http://asiaphiles.blogspot.jp/search/label/Ueto%20Aya#axzz1rJUqv3yP
Critter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Higher quality images available? Reply with quote Back to top

kawaiiruna wrote:
Numero Tokyo issue HQ ver (click to enlarge)

Are there no higher quality images of these shots? I clicked on the photos but the Photobucket link only shows slightly larger versions?
Anyone?
Please!
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Higher quality images available? Reply with quote Back to top

Critter wrote:

Are there no higher quality images of these shots? I clicked on the photos but the Photobucket link only shows slightly larger versions?
Anyone?
Please!
i think i's quite large ver...722�~1,024 pixel Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Higher quality images available? Reply with quote Back to top

Critter wrote:

Anyone?
Please!

I'm pretty sure there will be a Super High Quality one coming very soon. hehe
Amon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Higher quality images available? Reply with quote Back to top

Critter wrote:

Anyone?
Please!

If you are interested, I have 1250x1750
candyman808

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Or if you could wait. You could check out My Site Naughty
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Aya and futons Reply with quote Back to top

Critter wrote:
[img]Aya is appearing in a new commercial for Nishikawa futons.

And here it is....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCW4YXGNc-8#ws

And here's the making of that CM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Vi5E7bJFA#ws

Gasp, yet another new CM this week! Muack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBPJozOgt1I#ws

Nice Aya video here of her in Milan for the recent Tokyo Brand New Girls show. Dancing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbN50EFhnzQ#ws

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man, Aya is still as gorgeous as when I first fell in love with her Smile
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got a bunch if new Aya mag scans, 4 pages from each of them, can't post more than 3 thumbnails so zipped them all up, in order, May issues of Cinema Square, Japanese Movie magazine and Navi, 12 total pics but one page is of Hiroshi, they're doing a lot of promoting for the new movie.
One pic here from Navi. w00t!

Grab her scans here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9osxkk3pet9c0o6

Aya and Hiroshi at an event last week for the Thermae Romae movie. Muack

New CM for NEXCO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpsHFZY4tBs#ws

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 looks perfect, thank you! Smile

Tokyo Walker

Credit: ibbs
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Got even more, Dancing zipped them up again, 11 pics in all from 2 new mag spreads.... first 7 are from CM Now, other 4 are from Ginza.

Here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e8a5tjptab2qgo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've been away for so long did i miss much? (forgot my username Beat You Bonk Doh! Bow Bang Head Shocked Shameful Cry
don't suppose anyone knows where i can but a poster of aya i tried ebay but there all bloody expensive
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya in a new CM for Kose. Muack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVR0tqHPLuY#ws

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx guys for updating ueto chan's news Smitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hitomi #1 yeah, I got it. I even tried to upload here but jdorama server was down Sad
Amon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New magazine scans! Mr Green

Credits: ibbs

And a bonus from me: two pictures from Rome Wink

Last edited by Amon on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
hitomi #1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ Think she's done more mag spreads in the last month than all of last year! Bow
Advanced warning: Aya will be appearing on the Arashi show next Thursday 4/26.
Aya on the Kola Ete laugh! show. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2131, 2132, 2133 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 2132 of 2140

Jump to: