jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1303, 1304, 1305 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i recall seeing an episode and enjoying it as it was subtitled on television a few months ago, not sure if it was from episode 1 or 2, but it had a good interesting plot. Do you know if it is on the internet streamlined, or has to be downloaded to be watched? I haven't look into it. Did it get good ratings? It seems like it did very well based on other ppl's opinions on Jin.

JIN is on mysoju.com and dramacrazy.net

http://www.mysoju.com/japanese-drama/jin/
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/jin/

blog
Finndlin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finally finshed Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu that some holidays in France and Italy interrupted (I should have never come back to my everyday crap, but as no handsome italian decided to kidnap me and install me in a lovely sunny place...here I am). Anyway I think it was alright, great story, but a bit disappointing, I don't know, maybe because of the cast?
I may watch Byakuyakou I haven't watched this genre so far.
v1nzzzz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On Holiday now ! Big Grin
Just finished watching Koizora (recommended), Zettai Kareshi (recommended), Byakuyakou, Summer Snow (recommended). Planning to watch Tayou no uta and Mioka
WD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i recall seeing an episode and enjoying it as it was subtitled on television a few months ago, not sure if it was from episode 1 or 2, but it had a good interesting plot. Do you know if it is on the internet streamlined, or has to be downloaded to be watched? I haven't look into it. Did it get good ratings? It seems like it did very well based on other ppl's opinions on Jin.

Did it get good rating? The best in its season and for the whole year! Season 2's rating is even better too.

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:
Season 2's rating is even better too.

Unjustified, IMO.
xploring

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nearly finished First Kiss. It's enjoyable but somewhat forgettable. Inoue Mao looked great with in summery outfits and all those hairstyles. She was good, but I had high expectations and thought at times, she was acting for the individual scenes rather for the drama as a whole, so a little disappointed in that regard.
Wynter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Started Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite. I fell asleep during the first episode and when my brother mentioned that he thought it was boring when he had watched it, the review stuck.

Now I'm finding it hard to get back into. At least it's only six episodes long. And perhaps I'm just being unfair to adopt my brother's opinion before even starting on the second episode.

I'll watch it now.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
catisneko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't found a drama to watch for this season yet so I'll be rewatching Trick instead. hehe
Wynter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

catisneko wrote:
I haven't found a drama to watch for this season yet so I'll be rewatching Trick instead. hehe

YATTA! I LUFF Trick!

Okay, so I just finished watching Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite. I didn't fall asleep, even though it's nearly 2:00am, and I think it's because the drama had some merit. The two main leads had no chemistry, and the plot is ridiculous, so I'm not sure at this moment what the merit is. But it was okay while it lasted. What to move on to next...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TylerDurden2604

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Started watching "Nagareboshi". I�Lm on Episode 3. It�Ls quite interesting so far. Okay, Ueto Aja probably won�Lt become one of my favourite actresses, but i really like the character that Takenouchi Yukata plays. He is the main (maybe the only) reason why i like this series. Let�Ls see how this will work out. - All of you have nice weekend. I will be watching my series and the constant rain outside. What a summer !!! Grumble
junny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Started the first two episodes of Love Generation. I know, I'm slow to the party, but I didn't quite like it the first time I tried this drama years back, and watching it again, I understood why I didn't. Am I supposed to get behind Matsu Takako's Riko? Cuz she's pretty damn annoying right now. Boohoo that she got dumped, but given how she turned out so far, it's totally understandable.

The other female lead, Sanae (Teppei's ex), isn't any better, exactly the kind of spineless chick I can't stand.

I couldn't recognise Uchino Masaaki as the elder brother, what a difference the years and lotsa hair (in JIN) made! The music was good though.

blog
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

junny wrote:
Am I supposed to get behind Matsu Takako's Riko? Cuz she's pretty damn annoying right now. Boohoo that she got dumped

LOL. rofl
niknik

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished these Spring dramas:

Legal High
Enjoyed this one the most. Sakai Masato WAS the show, he was brilliant.

Cleopatra na Onnatachi
One of the ones that was cut short, but I liked this one too. Sato Ryuta, Inamori Izumi and Ayano Go were all very good.

37-sai de Isha ni Natta Boku
Watched this because the subbing was completed. Another medical drama with an idealistic doctor. Mediocre at best.
Finndlin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After I finished Byakuyakou (which was great) I decided to change the style completely and I'm watching Wagaya no Rekishi. One episode seen o far, it was nice. There are only three so i should finish it quickly.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watched the first two episodes of "Beautiful Rain": http://jdorama.com/drama.1755.htm

From the synopsis, I don't think anything really surprising is going to happen, but it's got Mana Ashida and right now in the J-Ent world, having Mana Ashida in anything is almost like having a license to print money. But once again, she is very good! I'm beginning to think she's a 30 year old actress trapped in the body of an 8 year old girl.

Etsushi Toyokawa plays her father and Miki Nakatani is the girl next door (we should all be so lucky!!) it should be interesting.

Last edited by gaijinmark on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
WD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Early episodes of most of the new summer dramas are unexpectingly good! Beautiful Rain and Iki mo Dekinai Natsu of course, but also Ghost Mama, GTO, and even Boys on the Run.

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
mezoomozaa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niknik wrote:
Finished these Spring dramas:

37-sai de Isha ni Natta Boku
Watched this because the subbing was completed. Another medical drama with an idealistic doctor. Mediocre at best.

I agree with you , I don't like medical dramas with hero doctors , there is nothing like that in the real life ! and I don't like dramas about perverted doctors too

the best medical drama I have ever seen was [ Say hello to black jack ]

[Dr. Koto's Clinic] is second to it , but the lead actor was really annoying , but it is well-written
antspace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unmei no hito. Historical drama: recommended!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

antspace wrote:
Unmei no hito. Historical drama: recommended!

I liked it a lot as well! I though Taizo Harada and Yoko Maki were great! Applaud

Their treatment of American G.I.s was a little heavy handed. I don't think every American stationed in Okinawa is a rapist or a maniac Jeep driver running over little kids, but aside from that, it was very good.
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently watching Churasan again with my sister. It's turned into our tradition now to watch it every summer. I think this is our third year doing it. Beaten

At the same time I think I'll start Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu. Not for any particular reason except it was next in my binder of dramas. I don't know much about it but seems fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1303, 1304, 1305 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1304 of 1375

Jump to: