jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueno Juri
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1688, 1689, 1690 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
po0t

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:

It's not an easy show to understand what is being said, but it's a game where they have to guess what food the other person dislikes. Juri dislikes century eggs (�s�[�^��).

While Eita is trying the karasumi, they say Eita and Juri have worked a lot together. They ask them if they have gone drinking together. Juri says eight times, but that their relationship wouldn't turn into a love relationship.

They then ask her what kind of guy she would like, she says cheerful/bright (���邢). They ask her if she would rather tell someone she's in love with them, or be told so. She says that it's impossible if it isn't her own will. They ask her if she has ever confessed love, and she says that she has, and that her first love was like that. They ask what kind of person it was, she says besides cheerful, that he was also cool (using the very word 'cool').

Here's a past tonneruzu show they refer to: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ1ODYyNzQ0.html

Nodame and Chiaki together on Christmas... heheheh Smile

Bow woooo.. i believe that's more telling than any translated interview i've come across.. thank you SO MUCH for the translation!

i kinda got the gist of the contest.. so she tried to bluff by having seconds? hehe and so i guess Eita doesn't like carrot sticks : P that crab was something else.. never had crab like that.

-just rewatched that segment.. i was wondering wth the host was up to with the high pitched hyeh hyeh!!(don't be pokin fun when someone's opening up like that!)

i'm trying to learn Japanese right now.. i was 2 spots on the waitlist away from getting into the class Bang Head so now i'm gonna continue out of a book and try to take it in the Fall.. bleh

can't download the 120min vid off Youku for some reason Shameful Cry
tho I did manage to grab a 3 min segment where one of the hosts has a hair clipper.. probably from the screenie you posted.. some shenanigans going on there : P
Chuuulip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

Bow woooo.. i believe that's more telling than any translated interview i've come across.. thank you SO MUCH for the translation!

i kinda got the gist of the contest.. so she tried to bluff by having seconds? hehe and so i guess Eita doesn't like carrot sticks : P that crab was something else.. never had crab like that.

-just rewatched that segment.. i was wondering wth the host was up to with the high pitched hyeh hyeh!!(don't be pokin fun when someone's opening up like that!)

i'm trying to learn Japanese right now.. i was 2 spots on the waitlist away from getting into the class Bang Head so now i'm gonna continue out of a book and try to take it in the Fall.. bleh

tho I did manage to grab a 3 min segment where one of the hosts has a hair clipper.. probably from the screenie you posted.. some shenanigans going on there : P

I have the same problem before, when i download nodame bistro smap (the newest one but its a couple years ago thou). I used youku video downloader. Now i buy new laptop and never install that program again, hope it'll do the same next time i instal it Mr Green
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:
I just got to watch Tonneruzu, and it's amazing! It's a Juri gold mine in information. They even discuss her love life.

Thank you very much for that, po0t! Are there subs somewhere?

People hardly ever sub these programs... They're more focused on the dramas.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:
EDIT: the Yamada denki ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCQGQ-QQyTo

Ehhh? Head Scratch
redkazuo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

You're welcome. Smile That rude guy is making impressions of the guys Juri might like. That squeal is what he thinks of a cheerful person, and the squeal followed by "..." is a cheerful and cool person hahahaha. He is told that it's a no good example, though.

She is trying to bluff. She's really bad at it, though lol. Everyone realizes that's the thing she doesn't like. And that crab, they trick her out of it! She asks if she can have some, and they say she can, but then everybody eats it and leave her hanging!

I've shared the first segment of the 2009 christmas tonneruzu on edonkey. It's just a small part really. They aren't guests, they just happen to get spotted at the studio's corridor. Tonneruzu are randomly trimming people's sideburns. Juri says she's going to trim her producer's sideburns. Somehow they decide the producer's nickname is "actress in trickles" or maybe "actress trickles" (���D�`�����`����). Juri asks why, and they explain, but I can't grasp it. Sad

ed2k://|file|tonneruzu.ueno.juri.2009.12.24.flv|13034641|093274B59B543E7CE86BEF07AB6FBFDC|

bmwracer wrote:
People hardly ever sub these programs... They're more focused on the dramas.

That's a real shame. There's some good stuff in these shows.

bmwracer wrote:
Ehhh?

As a punishment for losing the game (���Q�[��) Juri sings the Yamada denki song at the end of the show. Smile
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://twitter.com/hidamari_movie

twitter for the upcoming movie
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:

You're welcome. That rude guy is making impressions of the guys Juri might like. That squeal is what he thinks of a cheerful person, and the squeal followed by "..." is a cheerful and cool person hahahaha. He is told that it's a no good example, though.

She is trying to bluff. She's really bad at it, though lol. Everyone realizes that's the thing she doesn't like. And that crab, they trick her out of it! She asks if she can have some, and they say she can, but then everybody eats it and leave her hanging!

I've shared the first segment of the 2009 christmas tonneruzu on edonkey. It's just a small part really. They aren't guests, they just happen to get spotted at the studio's corridor. Tonneruzu are randomly trimming people's sideburns. Juri says she's going to trim her producer's sideburns. Somehow they decide the producer's nickname is "actress in trickles" or maybe "actress trickles" (���D�`�����`����). Juri asks why, and they explain, but I can't grasp it.

man i think she totally got the short end of the stick in that show : P out of the 4 dishes for her to eat, looked like some kind of omelette, schnitzel, some eel?, and century egg? almost a no-brainer just from looking at em : P i've had century egg.. and it's.. interesting. would not care to have it again : P and they snubbed her on the crab!

kind of funny.. with her talents as an actress you'd think she could pull off a bluff.. but i guess from what i've read, her method is more of a natural process of just becoming the character rather than a forecful effort. you could already see some discomfort on her face when Eita called out the century egg
redkazuo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chuuulip wrote:

I have the same problem before, when i download nodame bistro smap (the newest one but its a couple years ago thou). I used youku video downloader. Now i buy new laptop and never install that program again, hope it'll do the same next time i instal it Mr Green

So they've been more than once to smap bistro? I have to find that Smile
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:

So they've been more than once to smap bistro? I have to find that Smile

i think dailymotion had it subbed
redkazuo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

man i think she totally got the short end of the stick in that show : P out of the 4 dishes for her to eat, looked like some kind of omelette, schnitzel, some eel?, and century egg? almost a no-brainer just from looking at em : P i've had century egg.. and it's.. interesting. would not care to have it again : P and they snubbed her on the crab!

kind of funny.. with her talents as an actress you'd think she could pull off a bluff.. but i guess from what i've read, her method is more of a natural process of just becoming the character rather than a forecful effort. you could already see some discomfort on her face when Eita called out the century egg

Hahaha, I agree. Although maybe she didn't mean to win at all. Century eggs are a Chinese (weird) delicacy. But you know, Juri has said she enjoys nattou, which also has a... particular... smell. (it's the stinky food in the nodame movie)

The foods are beef Viennese schnitzel, doroyaki, century eggs, and sea eel sushi. I guess sea eel sushi is possible to dislike, too. (although I love it) I think they have to consider the schnitzel, too, because it's deep fried.

I have read that her acting style is very natural, too. It's interesting, because she can play a lot of different roles. It's interesting that she picks up mannerisms from the parts she plays, too.
redkazuo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:
https://twitter.com/hidamari_movie

twitter for the upcoming movie

Man, they're looking for extras for the movie. Sad

I've only found the 2009 bistro smap with Chinese (I think) subs. I guess I'm too late heheh. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM5NDE3Nzcy.html

They can't stop talking about her love life, can they? Hahaha! Has she officially been with anyone?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:
They can't stop talking about her love life, can they? Hahaha! Has she officially been with anyone?

Me. Mr Green In love
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:

Man, they're looking for extras for the movie. Sad

I've only found the 2009 bistro smap with Chinese (I think) subs. I guess I'm too late heheh. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM5NDE3Nzcy.html

all i've heard of before are this one comedian, and possibly another guy who was in marketing or advertising or something?

-argh.. another vid that youku won't let me download Bang Head ..and i can't understand the error message so i don't even know why : P
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

all i've heard of before are this one comedian, and possibly another guy who was in marketing or advertising or something?

-argh.. another vid that youku won't let me download Bang Head ..and i can't understand the error message so i don't even know why : P

Ohhh where have you read that? I was already starting to think she had more Ruka in her than I had thought. We need to get some Japanese tabloids hahahaha.

If I can find a way to put the 4 parts together, I'll put up the 2009 smap bistro somewhere. One thing they say in this one is that Tamaki and Juri should get together already. They ask her if they think about it. She asks Tamaki if he thinks about it, and he says absolutely not.

po0t wrote:
-if there exists a vid out there of this jam session from Engine.. i MUST see it : P

what jam session?

bmwracer wrote:
Me.

Huehuehuehue! Smile
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:

Ohhh where have you read that? I was already starting to think she had more Ruka in her than I had thought. We need to get some Japanese tabloids hahahaha.

If I can find a way to put the 4 parts together, I'll put up the 2009 smap bistro somewhere. One thing they say in this one is that Tamaki and Juri should get together already. They ask her if they think about it. She asks Tamaki if he thinks about it, and he says absolutely not.

managed to google an article:
http://myfirstgossipblog.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/ueno-juri-rumoured-to-be-dating/

bunch of translated materials here if you haven't checked it out yet.. need to register with livejournal:
http://juri-ueno.livejournal.com/tag/translations

and if you can read Japanese, there's a whole lot of magazine scans here:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian?kw=%C9%CF%D2%B0%CA%F7%C0%EF
-wasn't there a similar gallery at baidu that had a bunch of videos too? I can't find it now.. all i can do is click blindly on Chinese links and it's geting me nowhere : P

redkazuo wrote:
what jam session?

In the older Bistro Smap, Kimura Takuya says how at the end of Engine they formed a band with him and the guy playing his old racing coach on guitar/vocals and Juri on sax
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wish i could understand that : P

Last edited by po0t on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by po0t on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
redkazuo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I looked a bit into Juri's rumors. I had no idea the Japanese liked rumors so much!! I guess I'm going to choose to let them be and not to read them anymore. But anyway, in general terms, it seems she hasn't been officially with anyone. But yeah, there's a lot of rumors. A lot more than I expected.

po0t wrote:

In the older Bistro Smap, Kimura Takuya says how at the end of Engine they formed a band with him and the guy playing his old racing coach on guitar/vocals and Juri on sax

Wow, that's something I'd like to see. From what I've seen, it looks like she plays (or at least used to play) quite decently.

I shared the 2009 bistro smap on edonkey
ed2k://|file|2009.12.07%20smap%20x%20smap%20bistro%20ueno%20juri.mp4|134535751|E451196DBF6D2E7D74AB4991C16AEECC|/
redkazuo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

wish i could understand that : P

That seems to be Chinese Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1688, 1689, 1690 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next
Page 1689 of 1734

Jump to: