jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
artistes marital status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Before....

After...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yabe Hiroyuki (Hanayome wa Yakudoshi!) --- married to --- Aoki Yuko (she's a freelance announcer)
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:

LOL... No wonder she closed her eyes. rofl
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:

Higashiyama Noriyuki (Kuitan) --- married to --- Kimura Yoshino (Wedding Planner)

OMG! I LOVE THIS! w00t!

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
enau

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nakao Akiyoshi (Dragon Zakura, Water Boys 2) --- married to --- Naka Riisa (Hachi-One Diver)
Wynter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:

Nakao Akiyoshi (Dragon Zakura, Water Boys 2) --- married to --- Naka Riisa (Hachi-One Diver)

man, I remember when these guys were kids! Crazy

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
enau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

man, I remember when these guys were kids! Crazy

i know, right? Sweat
SgtPepper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Ditto. They got married earlier than me Bleah
on topic: Sakai Masato and Kanno Miho - easily my favourite married couple of 2013 Big Grin
enau

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Matsuura Aya (Judo Kids �gIppon!�h) --- married to --- Tachibana Keita (Ohitorisama)

Close up Faces:

Matsuura Aya & Tachibana Keita
enau

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yamada Hanako (Peachy!) --- married to --- Fukushima Masaki (he's a trumpeter)
enau

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nonami Maho (Moteki) --- married to --- Mikami Kensei (GOLD)

Close up Faces:

Nonami Maho & Mikami Kensei
enau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Divorce! (and a nasty one)

Yaguchi Mari & Nakamura Masaya file for divorce

On May 30th, former Morning Musume member and talento Yaguchi Mari (30) and actor Nakamura Masaya (27) filed for divorce. After officially registering the divorce, they made the announcement through both of their agencies.

Though the announcement doesn't clearly state the details for their divorce, one of the biggest reasons is said to be Yaguchi's illicit affair, which was reported on the June 4th issue of "Shukan Josei" (released on May 21st).

According to the magazine, Yaguchi had a few drinks with some men and women back on February 22nd, and on that night, she brought model Umeda Kenzo (25) over to her place. The next morning, her husband Nakamura ran into them at the house when he came back from work ahead of schedule, and apparently, the couple began living separately since then.

They stated, "We have decided to walk separate paths", after many discussions via emails and a proxy from each of their agencies.

Reportedly, both of them intended to avoid the divorce at first, however, they concluded that it was difficult to continue their marriage.

Regarding the distribution of property and compensation, both of their agencies said that they would withhold the agreement, as it is a private matter.

Yaguchi currently has 5 regular programs, however, she's been absent from all of them since the 24th due to acute gastroenteritis. According to a related party, her condition is "getting better, but she hasn't recovered completely yet." Her activities are to resume when she is completely recovered.

=====

*Updated Note
On June 4th, Yaguchi's agency announced that she will leave three of her regular programs which include, NTV's "Hiru Nandesu!", CBC's "Gogosuma ~GO GO! Smile!~", and AmebaStudio's internet program "Joshiryoku cafe ~Yaguchinge-ru~." According to the agency, they are currently discussing her other two regular programs (NHK E-tele's "Fukushima wo Zutto Miteiru TV" and TBS' "Job Tune") as well.

=====

Source: Sanspo, tokyohive

enau wrote:

Yaguchi Mari (Galcir, she's an ex Morning Musume's member) --- married to --- Nakamura Masaya (Angel's Share)

Her husband is so tall while she's so petite. Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green

EstherM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ now that's one freaky-looking couple - well no more I guess!
enau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:

Kokusho Sayuri (Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo 2, Engine) --- is dating --- Eiji Koda (he's a consulting company president)

Divorce (and I didn't even know that they're already married Bonk )

Sayuri Kokusho divorce, "everyone, I'm so sorry," to former husband "thanks"

Friday, September 13

�@Sayuri Kokusho (46) of talent announced divorce on 13th. Kansai TV "hapi kuru" which was broadcasted on the same day We announced after surprise announcement some other time by oneself at (after Monday- fri 2:58) when "it was sudden, and there was, but I Sayuri Kokusho canceled marital status with blog of oneself on September 9".

We let association for 3 years grow on February 14, last year, and country life marries again with Eiji Koda of consultant company president for representative music of oneself on Valentine's Day. Divorce crisis was reported, but completely denied afterwards while laughing when it was event of September 10, last year and "was happy though we thought that there was not the intention at all and came back to loser character or, too".

�@Then, just one year later, it was with form to put a period to when "it was conclusion on work being busy, and life of cross-purposes continuing each other, and heart having passed each other gradually, and having talked with two many times".

�@We did country life while, "I'm so sorry, apologizing, everyone, of friend, acquaintance, the person concerned who worked whom we blessed married life until now and supported" when "only words of thanks were found" in Koda.

�@Country life that became X 2 "I will push on for work from now on; thank you for your cooperation bind together in the same way as to this" forward.

Source: TV Tokyo
enau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watabe Atsuro --- is dating --- Nakatani Miki (both were co-stars in Keizoku)
enau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kato Rosa (CHANGE) --- married to --- Matsui Daisuke (he's a football player)
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ai Takahashi announces her marriage on her blog

Former Morning Musume leader, Takahashi Ai who will be getting married to comedian Abe Koji, updated her official blog, and announced her marriage to the fans.

She wrote,

"To all of you who are always supporting me

I have an announcement to make. I will be registering marriage with Abe Koji-san on February 14 next year.

I met him on 'Youngtown' (radio program) for the first time, and after co-starring on a stage play, we started getting close with each other about 2 years ago.

I am truly happy to be able to encounter someone I could say that he is the one!, and I am also very glad to be able to make the announcement with my own words like this.

From here on, I would like to work hard happily and enjoyably as his good partner and as an actress!

I will be happy if you watch over me warmly. Please continue to support me!

Takahashi Ai"

On the radio program "YOUNGTOWN Doyoubi" broadcasted on the 21st, Takahashi also talked about how she had a crush on him when she first met Abe, but she asked him to wait until she graduated from Morning Musume.

Source: Oricon + Takahashi Ai official blog
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenta Kiritani announces marriage and expecting first child

On April 2, actor Kiritani Kenta announced on his official blog that he has registered his marriage with a non-celebrity woman he has been dating for some time.

With the blog entry titled "resolution", Kiritani revealed that his wife is a 29-year-old woman who is very motherly, calm, and kind at heart.

He wrote, "I first met her 4 years ago, and we got closer with each other slowly, but got really close at the end of last year. I decided (to marry her) with instinct."

He then continued, "And, fortunately, I will be a father within the year", and expressed his happiness to become a father.

On the blog, he also thanked his fans, writing, "I feel from the heart that I am able to stand where I am now because of you fans who support me. From now on, I will continue to enjoy my life and acting earnestly, and continue to tackle things. Everybody, thank you very much. Please continue to support me."

Source: Cinematoday
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Singer Hitomi announces marriage and pregnancy

Singer hitomi announced on 4 June that she got married for the third time in mid May and is currently 5 months' pregnant. Her husband is an entrepreneur who is one year younger than her and the couple only got to know each other last September before getting married after a 8-month courtship. In addition, she is currently pregnant and due to give birth in November. The couple are still making preparations to find a place to move in together.

hitomi was first married in 2002 to her then-husband who was 7 years older than her but they split up in 2007. In June 2008, she remarried actor Haneda Masayoshi and they had a daughter in December the same year. However, hitomi and Haneda also ended their marriage in December 2011.

Despite her pregnancy, hitomi is still expected to take part in the Avex annual summer event "a-nation".
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haruhiko Kato gets married after two year courtship

Kato Haruhiko married his girlfriend of two years who's in her 30s in late July as reported on 24 August. Kato's wife is currently working at a TV station in Nagoya which is also his hometown. The couple were said to have known each other through a mutual acquaintance when Kato was commuting between Nagoya and Tokyo for work. The couple will still be based in Nagoya with Kato commuting to Tokyo for work when the need arises.

When interviewed, Kato confirmed the news and expressed his wish to have a child soon although his wife is not pregnant yet.

Source: Nikkansports

Memory bounce: He's the guy that played Ryoko Yonekura's brother in "Seiki Bijin".
junny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anne and Higashide Masahiro to get married on New Year�fs Day!

Actress Anne (28) and actor Higashide Masahiro (26) will get married on New Year�fs Day! The two played a married couple in last year�fs NHK Asadora drama �gGochisousan�h, where Anne played as the heroine.

According to multiple parties, Anne and Higashide plans to register their marriage at Tokyo ward office on New Year�fs Day. The two had been semi-cohabiting since this summer, and has decided to �ecross the finish line�f on New Year�fs break. Other wedding plans are not disclosed.

It was reported the two began began dating late last winter. In January of this year, it was reported that Ann visited Higashide�fs parental home. They were also spotted dating several times. This summer Higashide co-starred with Anne�fs father Watanabe Ken in the drama �gOyaji no Senaka�h.

(via Hochi)

Courtesy of Arama Japan: http://aramajapan.com/news/anne-and-higashide-masahiro-to-get-married-on-new-years-day/14908/

blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: