jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Are you male or female Jdorama member?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you a male or female?
Male
50%
 50%  [ 136 ]
Female
44%
 44%  [ 118 ]
�����ǂނ��Ƃ��ł���Ύ��͓��ʂł���
4%
 4%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 267

kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Are u a male or female JDorama Fan? Reply with quote Back to top

SpOiLeR wrote:
Interesting poll, I'd like to know whether the majority of jdorama fans are guys or girls. I'd guess girls ;P

�Ō�̑I���͓��{�̐l�X�̂��߂ł���

Hiya! This is an interesting question because it's one of the most frequent questions I get from Japanese drama fans outside of the US. One of the older Japanese Dorama ML's, the majority of us were all guys.

I can say that for many people that I know, dorama is a way of graduating from anime or for people who want to better their Japanese.

For me, I enjoy Japanese dramas for the storylines, the trendyness/style (not sure about others on here but I tend to also enjoy the dramas even more when the scenery and fashion). Ever since I've been watching J-ENT and doramas, I always watched to see what fashion KimuTaku and Takenouchi would wear...see if I could find similar clothes when I traveled the US or Asia. Sometimes I watch it if there is a beautiful actress who I enjoy watching are on it but it's good entertainment and it helped better my Japanese and fashion-sense. ^_-

But as always, a great storyline and something that can make me feel stoked (happy) after it's over is important.

kndy
sangmin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i am a guy
amrayu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
GRILL! we're like the same thing lol.. im also into computers, cars (i dont race though but i read import racing n such) electronics, collecting robot figures hahah Mr Green glad im not the only one

loveless> NOOOO i dont kiss my girlfriends on sleepover nights hahah dream on!

im glad im not the only one too! Naughty

loveless: i've kissed some girls.. lol... Muack
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
keith863

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: men are winning Reply with quote Back to top

I'm surprised the men lead the women by 10-15%, i would think women would be more drama-prone.... Rolling eyes
prncss urduja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: men are winning Reply with quote Back to top

keith863 wrote:
I'm surprised the men lead the women by 10-15%, i would think women would be more drama-prone.... Rolling eyes

I know me too! Mr Green
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:

loveless> NOOOO i dont kiss my girlfriends on sleepover nights hahah dream on!
lol....well u should! it'll float ur boat....well it'll float MY boat! Sweat
amrayu wrote:

loveless: i've kissed some girls.. lol... Muack
ALRIGHT! Cool! ......uhhhh... next time take a picture! Naughty
kndy-nt2099 wrote:
One of the older Japanese Dorama ML's, the majority of us were all guys.
its so true! mostly every1 on the list ARE guys! lol

kndy-nt2099 wrote:
I can say that for many people that I know, dorama is a way of graduating from anime or for people who want to better their Japanese.

For me, I enjoy Japanese dramas for the storylines, the trendyness/style Ever since I've been watching J-ENT and doramas, I always watched to see what fashion KimuTaku and Takenouchi would wear...

kndy
YUP i agree! about tha anime and learning japanese!
also about tha fashion! ..... 1 cool dude! Thumbsup
hydea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow.. there are mostly male here..

never thought of that.. Big Grin
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: men are winning Reply with quote Back to top

prncss urduja wrote:

I know me too! Mr Green

same here Beaten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
solidsonya

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe! what an interesting thread!

i'm a girl Mr Green
kumukurukuk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a girl Smile

Its really surprising that most of the people here are men, I though Dramas are more of a girl thing. I wonder if some guys ever watch American soap operas...
Mr.ChoyBoi

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I sure dont watch those corny American dramas.... hehe
eightysix

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr.ChoyBoi wrote:
I sure dont watch those corny American dramas.... hehe

Seriously, they put me to sleep. I WAS getting into The OC during the first two episodes, but then it just got dumb. Shake Head

Oh yeah, I never thought about the ratio to female to male jdorama viewers. Maybe the times are a changin'. hehe
The Man

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eightysix wrote:

Seriously, they put me to sleep. I WAS getting into The OC during the first two episodes, but then it just got dumb. Shake Head

Oh yeah, I never thought about the ratio to female to male jdorama viewers. Maybe the times are a changin'. hehe

While I do rank Japanese drama over the lot of U.S. nighttime TV drama (and, probably daytime too . . . which I don't think I've EVER seen), The Sopranos beats out ALL TV dramas.

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/community/?ntrack_para1=latest0_image
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Man wrote:

While I do rank Japanese drama over the lot of U.S. nighttime TV drama (and, probably daytime too . . . which I don't think I've EVER seen), The Sopranos beats out ALL TV dramas.

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/community/?ntrack_para1=latest0_image

Damn right. Did you see the most recent ep?? Cry I can't believe the season finale is next week already. Sad
The Man

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:

Damn right. Did you see the most recent ep?? Cry I can't believe the season finale is next week already. Sad

Woah, finally . . . fellow JDorama member who enjoys quality U.S. TV . . . yeah, that shocked the heck outta me, Adriana getting whacked as if she'd been on the show only three minutes (though, kinda' weird to see her go), woah!

THE most revealing/shocking moment was when Vito went . . . well, you know . . . when he did that favor to that site security guard. Utterly unexpected. Would've NEVER expected Vito -- out of all the characters -- to . . . you know, have an "interest" in that kinda' thing, to say the least Rolling eyes .

Looks like the N.Y., N.J. family war is ON. And, yep, we gotta' wait 'til next season, too.

I SO wanted Tony to cap' Johnny Sack at that last meet by the bridge.

Do you watch Deadwood too, KouSeiya315? Seems kinda' good. But, I'm not following it as much as The Sopranos, of course.
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Man wrote:

Woah, finally . . . fellow JDorama member who enjoys quality U.S. TV . . . yeah, that shocked the heck outta me, Adriana getting whacked as if she'd been on the show only three minutes (though, kinda' weird to see her go), woah!

I know!! I was so upset. As soon as I saw Sylvio pull into the woods, I was like NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Sad I liked Ade! I kinda think she shouldn't have told Chris, but I also think she shouldn't have become an informant in the first place. They were just trying to scare her. I think b/c of her "family", she somehow would have gotten off the hook for having the coke. I guess it was time for her to go, because she's gonna be on the Friends spinoff w/ Matt LeBlanc Rolling eyes They made it look like she was running off, so I doubt they'll find her body any time soon, if ever Sad When Tony and Carmella went to look at that land, was that the same place that Ade was whacked at?? It looked the same! I kinda think Carm is back with Tony to get that business going so she can have her own income...maybe to leave him. I don't think Tony will change, at least not for long.

I still miss Ralphie, he was so funny. "She's a huuuuuaaahh." hehe I even miss Pu$$y too.....they busted his chops constantly "You fat f$%&!" LOL.

Janice pouncing the soccer mom was PRICELESS!!!

Quote:
THE most revealing/shocking moment was when Vito went . . . well, you know . . . when he did that favor to that site security guard. Utterly unexpected. Would've NEVER expected Vito -- out of all the characters -- to . . . you know, have an "interest" in that kinda' thing, to say the least Rolling eyes .

That was SOOOO messed up. Then he wanted to take Fin to a baseball game...WTF?? Was he doing it to cover it up or did he have a crush on him too? hehe I would never have expected that crap either. Oh NO.

Quote:
Looks like the N.Y., N.J. family war is ON. And, yep, we gotta' wait 'til next season, too.

The girl who played Ade was on Jay Leno a while back and said season 6 will be the last one....but they are taking a TWO YEAR break. Cry But yeah, NY and NJ are gonna go at it now ;__;

Quote:
I SO wanted Tony to cap' Johnny Sack at that last meet by the bridge.

Johnny Sack is a d*** now. He's got an ego the size of Italy. Tony B. didn't help things at all though. Little Carmine is a pr**k too.

Quote:
Do you watch Deadwood too, KouSeiya315? Seems kinda' good. But, I'm not following it as much as The Sopranos, of course.

I've only seen 1 episode, it seemed alright. I don't follow it at all....I'm not into the Western stuff, so it didn't catch me Sweat
The Man

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, my gosh, you caught it, too? Yeah . . . the way it looked was like Tony and Carmella was gonna go see Adriana all shot up and dead. I wonder if that was intentional. But, no, they were going to look at that plot of land Carm' needs for her $600,000 property project (remember, Tony has to abide by certain conditions if he wants to come back home . . . yikes). I have a friend who lives in N.J., bigger fan than me. I talked to him yesterday, he says lot of wooded area looks the same around that part of the world.

More later . . . lunch time!
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Man wrote:
Oh, my gosh, you caught it, too? Yeah . . . the way it looked was like Tony and Carmella was gonna go see Adriana all shot up and dead. I wonder if that was intentional. But, no, they were going to look at that plot of land Carm' needs for her $600,000 property project (remember, Tony has to abide by certain conditions if he wants to come back home . . . yikes). I have a friend who lives in N.J., bigger fan than me. I talked to him yesterday, he says lot of wooded area looks the same around that part of the world.

More later . . . lunch time!

Nah, they wouldn't have left Ade there in the open. They may have buried her there. Since Syl was alone, he may have put her in the trunk and taken her back to be dismembered and packed, as per usual. I was thinking if it was the same place and she was buried there, Carm building on top of it would be a decent coverup. Tony seemed really into getting the land.....plus he seemed to be acting funny and staring into space, so I thought maybe he felt bad about what had to be done.

Yeah. Woods all look similar, but it looked really the same to me. My friend said the same thing. I'm still upset that Ade got whacked Sad She was a trip. She shoulda dumped Chris a long time ago....he beats her too much......AND HE KILLED HER DOG Cry Remember last season when he was high off his @$$ and sat on her dog? WTF??

My whole family cracked up when Ade was taken into custody with her dog, they threatened her with charges, and she blew chunks all over the table. hehe
The Man

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:

My whole family cracked up when Ade was taken into custody with her dog, they threatened her with charges, and she blew chunks all over the table. hehe

Oh, yeah, are you kiddin, me and my folks just cracked up when that happened too. That's what's so good about this show -- it knows it can push the envelope over the edge, if need be, with it all being effective.
babyguh

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wOw i didnt realize there were more males hea i guess because some females dunt know how to get the dramas by d/l or post in the forums (cuz it takes time)hehe its intersting though i think that the males have names that are always misleading and could be uni-sex haha and they have more intersting and unique names haha is all good tho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 9 of 19

Jump to: