jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDramas that made you cry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gama1984 wrote:

it wasn't like sad sad... more of a umm.. i have no idea how to say it in english.. (if you're cantonese) gum dung... ahh.. found the word.. its more of a touching type of story that'll make you cry... lol.

gum dung?? Rolling eyes donno wor

uhmmm touching? ooohh wakarimashita!! Sweat Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WEDDING PLANNER!!...I cried in almost every episode. Cry
Sungirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beautiful life, I cried a few times during that one.
thereds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

- Beautiful Life
- Kamisama
- Love 2000
- Majo no Jouken
- yamato Nadeshiko
- Koori no Sekai
- saotome Typhoon
- Shin Hoshi no Kinka
- Asunaro Hakusho
- Cheap Love
- Seija no Koushin
- Mahiro no Tsuki
- Face

that all the list that made me want to cry.........but i'm not cry..... Cry Shocked Sweat

Last edited by thereds on Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
lim_li

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: UWAAAA Reply with quote Back to top

...Beautiful Life
...Summer Snow
.............that's all....this 2drama make me vcry...the other just a little!!
emiko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm usually not the person who will cry easily upon watching certain drama but this drama

(1) Suzuran
(2) Gokusen - eps 9

are really something. I just like can't stop crying when I watch Suzuran Sad . It's a very good drama. And eps 9 of Gokusen..uhh, I'd experience something like that before so can't hold my tears..Haha.. Thumbs up to Hiiragi Rumi & Toono Nagiko! Applaud
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:

hehe! you sure are a sensitive person. Person with a heart and feelings.

hehe..yeah my friend told me that too..
hehe
Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I cried so much for "The smile has left your eyes". You have no idea how i cried...practically wet my pillow. Cry

Have yet to watch "Sleeping Forest"...have a feeling i'm gonna cry for that one. I'm just a natural basket case when comes to Takuya!

Oh, and i cried for Heaven's Coin ~ Die Sternler 1. But that was looong time ago.
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takuya_angel wrote:
I cried so much for "The smile has left your eyes". You have no idea how i cried...practically wet my pillow. Cry

Have yet to watch "Sleeping Forest"...have a feeling i'm gonna cry for that one. I'm just a natural basket case when comes to Takuya!

Oh, and i cried for Heaven's Coin ~ Die Sternler 1. But that was looong time ago.

yeah..the last disc..
sob sob...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
valle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well as i mentiones somewhere else,mukodono made me cry terribly!!!
and always at the end...
others:
1)GTO(episode4 and episode11)
2)Summer Snow(episode11&10)
3)Beautiful life(last episode)
Shakyamuni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

:::hALuCin8::: wrote:
WEDDING PLANNER!!...I cried in almost every episode. Cry

Yeah, wedding planner... i was absolutely balling during one episode it was so touching. I really like that series.

I sniffled and teared up during the middle of Summer Snow and Love Generation.

I cried out in anger Angry at the end of S.O.S. (WHY DID I WASTE 11 HOURS WATCHING THAT SLUDGE!????)
limpaway

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought Hitotsu yane no shita 1 & 2 was very emotional. The ending where Masaya came back to save Koyuki even though she didn't love him was so sad. Cry
ladyelf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished watching High School Teacher 2003 by Fujiki Naohito and gosh! it was awesome! The plot is fantastic, so many surprises, and if you like Fujiki you can't miss this one. His acting is superb and has improved so much. But the more you like him the more you will cry when you watch it.
endless_sorrow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I even cry when its supposed to be a happy scene! hehehe
anyway, the dramas that really make my eyes all puffy are
- summer snow and beautiful life (i still cried eventhough i already knew someone will die)
- Aiken Rosinante no Sainan � Mukai Ryuuta no doubutsu. i cried most when the 'monkey' was shot! hav a soft spot for animals....
- Majo no jouken - i dont even want to finish watching it
Mayumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Beach Boys when Makoto (Ryoko Hirosue) goes to find Kaito and Hiromi to relive the good times, but they weren't as fun as they were before, everything changed, she was so dissappointed and started crying...that's when I cried LoL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shakyamuni wrote:

Yeah, wedding planner... i was absolutely balling during one episode it was so touching. I really like that series.

Ditto! I love WEDDING PLANNER...hope to get the DVD one day! Lovey Eyes
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow.. is wedding planner that good?? .. i so wanna watch it!! Cry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ren

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For me it was Summer Snow. My first bittersweet jdrama. It kinda embarrassing for me as a man to admit this but i cried after she found out Natsuo is........ I was depressed , couldn't eat. I complained to my friend and co-worker how they screwed me over with the ending. It took me weeks to recover from that truama. I'm still not over it Mad Crazy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:
For me it was Summer Snow. My first bittersweet jdrama. It kinda embarrassing for me as a man to admit this but i cried after she found out Natsuo is........ I was depressed , couldn't eat. I complained to my friend and co-worker how they screwed me over with the ending. It took me weeks to recover from that truama. I'm still not over it Mad Crazy

i just finished watching summer snow..
me too couldnt accept it..
i thought i heard wrongly..
i rewind the disc n blast my speaker..
i didnt expect natsuo to die..i thought yuki's going to...
unpredictable..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
wow.. is wedding planner that good?? .. i so wanna watch it!! Cry

Mr Green Heck yeah! It's one of the best drama I've ever seen! Lovey Eyes Cool! I highly reccomend you watch it. Thumbsup It has lots of laughs & it will make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside after each episode. I enjoyed all the performances in the drama. It's the bittersweet moments in this wonderful drama that stick with me. In love Predictable, but great plot & soundtrack too! Jumpie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 2 of 33

Jump to: