jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scaturan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nadda.

Last edited by scaturan on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
scaturan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

forgot about it.

Last edited by scaturan on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
SquallAdv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lovely Aya wallpapers! In love Thanks a lot! Thumbsup
spldey126

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She has a wedding ring! Mr Green

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/8312128/
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto married... I am very happy for her but still it's weird for me to know that she's someone's wife now. Let's just hope he makes her happy! Fingers crossed

Also, what are those wallpapers? I can't see them anymore... Shameful Cry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SquallAdv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 am    Post subject: Aya's Walls Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_Man_1988 wrote:
Also, what are those wallpapers? I can't see them anymore... Shameful Cry

Here's the Aya Ueto's wallpapers from scaturan Wink

Last edited by SquallAdv on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
SquallAdv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: Aya & Van Cleef & Arpels Japan Reply with quote Back to top

Now Aya's the face of Van Cleef & Arpels Japan! She was outstanding in that dress... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz26JBKMhBE

PS: I Love U Aya! ♥

Last edited by SquallAdv on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 am; edited 6 times in total
SquallAdv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: Aya Ueto <3 Reply with quote Back to top

New Asahi Beer CM with Aya Ueto, Tortoise Matsumoto & Mukai Osamu, it's great!, and she's lovely as always! :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtK7_O7K9x8

Anyone knows if Aya's gonna take a break or something after her marriage with HIRO? I want to see her on the stage forever!

By the way, what's the name of this movie/dorama where a kid touched her perfect boobs? (I really really hate you kid, you'll regret someday!! Bang Head)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOILM8JW4Q

Thanks! Thumbsup

Edit: The clip is from 'Install' Movie (2004). The kid's name is Kamiki Ryunosuke, I'm gonna write his name in my death note, don't worry! hadokengay~Shoot

Kamiki also co-cast with her in 2000 drama 'Namida wo Fuite' as Ueto's brother. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kamiki_Ryunosuke
illuminati

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Aya Ueto <3 Reply with quote Back to top

SquallAdv wrote:
New Asahi Beer CM with Aya Ueto, Tortoise Matsumoto & Mukai Osamu, it's great!, and she's lovely as always! :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtK7_O7K9x8

Anyone knows if Aya's gonna take a break or something after her marriage with HIRO? I want to see her on the stage forever!

By the way, what's the name of this movie/dorama where a kid touched her perfect boobs? (I really really hate you kid, you'll regret someday!! Bang Head)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caOILM8JW4Q

Thanks! Thumbsup

Edit: The clip is from 'Install' Movie (2004). The kid's name is Kamiki Ryunosuke, I'm gonna write his name in my death note, don't worry! hadokengay~Shoot

Kamiki also co-cast with her in 2000 drama 'Namida wo Fuite' as Ueto's brother. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kamiki_Ryunosuke

lucky kid Big Grin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: which drama is this scene from? Reply with quote Back to top

What drama is this scene from!?

Freefall

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it�Ls from Celeb to binbo Taro
ispano

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

Thanks for the info!
I have a bunch of dramas and shows to catch up on, this one looks good!
ispano

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ispano wrote:

Thanks for the info!
I have a bunch of dramas and shows to catch up on, this one looks good!

tried to PM but it says I need more posts Shameful Cry
ispano

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

Also tried your link in the pm but it's set to private Shameful Cry
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They announced this yesterday, I thought one of the fanboys would have posted it by now:

Aya Ueto announces her pregnancy

Ueto Aya announced through her agency on 12 April that she is currently pregnant with her first child. In the statement, Ueto commented that she is very happy about the impending arrival of her new family member and expressed thanks to everyone around her for the support during this period as she continues to work during her pregnancy. However, she did not give any details of her pregnancy or her expected due date. Currently, Ueto is in the midst of filming for the TV Asahi Spring 2015 drama "I'm Home" which is expected to end in June. Her work plans after that will be decided depending on her condition. According to insiders, Ueto came to know about her pregnancy after the filming of "I'm Home" began in mid March so she is expected to be about three months' pregnant now. As she has a heavy role as the heroine i.e. Kimura Takuya's wife in the drama, care has been taken to ensure that the filming doesn't affect her condition adversely.

Ueto got married to EXILE's leader HIRO who is also the president of talent agency LDH on 14 Sep 2012 which was her 27th birthday. She had expressed her wish to have a child before she turns 30 this year. As recent as during the production press conference of "I'm Home" held on 6 April, she was asked by the reporters if she would prefer a boy or girl for her first child and the reply was that it didn't matter as long the child is healthy. Ueto used to dream of being a nursery teacher when she was in her teens but due to her entry into showbiz, she had to give that up. Nonetheless, she went ahead to study and obtain the childcare licence in 2008 which was seen as a show of her interest in taking care of children.

Source: Sanspo

Here's the official message from Aya:

"It's a personal matter, but I have an announcement for everybody.
At this time, I have been blessed with a new life.
I am full of happiness that I will be welcoming a new member to the family.
I am grateful to the many people who will support me as I work and prepare for childbirth.
I will continue to do my best. It would make me happy if you would watch over me warmly."

Ueto Aya
spldey126

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations!! Love ya!! Muack Applaud
afoolstale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How did I not hear about this?! Congrats to her and her husband.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Aya Ueto announces her pregnancy

And it's a girl!

Aya Ueto gives birth to first child

EXILE's leader HIRO and actress Ueto Aya welcomed the arrival of their first daughter recently as announced through their respective agencies on 19 August. In the joint statement, the couple thanked everyone for their support during Ueto's pregnancy and that both mother and daughter are doing fine now. However, they did not reveal any details about their baby e.g. the date of birth and weight at birth due to privacy reasons. There are also no plans to hold any press conferences in future to discuss this matter.

Hiro and Ueto got married in September 2012 and she announced her pregnancy on 12 April this year while filming the TV Asahi Spring 2015 drama "I'm Home".

Source: Oricon
tinyamaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Aya chan and to her husband!!

Btw this may be a bit off topic but I would like to ask if someone has the link of candyman's website (i dunno if it's still up though) i would really appreciate. I really need to look up on something there. Thanks!
afoolstale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats. I didn't know she was that far along already.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 2139 of 2140

Jump to: