jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yonekura Ryoko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1250, 1251, 1252 ... 1270, 1271, 1272  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sassyanne wrote:
asianwiki.com/Kaseifu_wa_Mita!_(SP)

Here's the info 😉

Oh, I read about that drama somewhere.....
sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryoko and Misono, they are the same eye but the don't look alike i am right ? because this is becoming a hot topic in japan

bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sassyanne wrote:
Ryoko and Misono, they are the same eye but the don't look alike i am right ? because this is becoming a hot topic in japan

Just having the same eyes doesn't mean a thing.
sassyanne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kaseifuwamita 2014

bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Cool. Victory! Peace!
sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2014 body ranking
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ I believe it. Victory! Peace!
sassyanne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw a trailer of kaseifuwamita ❤️ Looks like atsui Kuuki 😉
sassyanne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder after her sp drama does tv asahi have another drama ? How I wish she had
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sassyanne wrote:
I wonder after her sp drama does tv asahi have another drama ? How I wish she had

She'll have another drama, I'm sure... She's been very busy. Victory! Peace!
Eve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
^ I believe it. Victory! Peace!

No surprise there.
She has unquestionably the best legs in Japanese show biz! Victory! Peace!

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
No surprise there.
She has unquestionably the best legs in Japanese show biz! Victory! Peace!

It's those dancer's legs... Just like Charlize Theron.
sassyanne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope someone will upload ryoko's version kaseifuhamita❤️ I really want to see her version
sassyanne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

She'll have another drama, I'm sure... She's been very busy. Victory! Peace!

I'm sure if she will do another drama it's from tv asahi , does tv asahi have a contract to ryoko because I think she one of favorite actress because her drama looks amazing
Eve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

It's those dancer's legs... Just like Charlize Theron.

Absolutely.

Those are top models legs!

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
Those are top models legs!

Interestingly, Charlize and Ryoko were born within a week of each other in August 1975... Victory! Peace!
sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Policeman of the S-last -" of the weekly TV trend story] Mukai Osamu & Ayano Gou, crushing defeat Ryoko Yonekura to "Kaseifuhamita!"!
15:30 March 4, 2014 [entertainment]

[PR] to the person who does not pass the credit card review!

Magnified photograph
�@"Policeman of the S-last -" the TBS drama series with co-star Ayano Tsuyoshi Mukai Osamu 55th Anniversary Special Drama TV Asahi started broadcasting the Yonekura Ryoko starred (9 pm to Sunday) is, "Kaseifuhamita!" I suffered a crushing defeat in (21:00 to 11:19 Sunday March 2). �@The "Kaseifuhamita!" To 83-08 in the "Saturday Wide Theater" frame, in the popular drama series that was broadcast in the starring Ichihara Etsuko, and Miyazaki Yoshiko (then = Yoshiko In October 1997 Continuous drama was also starring in). �@December 12, in the "hot air Drama Special '20 Matsumoto Seicho death", Yonekura will play a housekeeper role, (the numbers below, all the Kanto area) was caught high ratings of 18.6%. This time, "Kaseifuhamita!" Is resurrected to 8-month five years in the form of tradition that flow, I did get a high number of 17.4 percent. �@"Policeman of the S-last -" the same hour of broadcasting and 11.2% Episode 8 is (March 2), and 1.7 percentage points down from the previous week, it was the audience rating of the lowest ever. First what (January 12), got off to a good start and 18.9%, but fell 12.9 percent (February 2) episode 4, the drama had been sluggish in four consecutive weeks, 12% block after . �@"Policeman of the S-last -" there is a feeling that fell until it hammered in "Kaseifuhamita!" And falls. Episode 9 from (March 9), female sniper to be assigned police raid special investigation team of fictional God Mikura Ichi�jof the leading role (Mukai) belongs to (NPS) as (Hayashi Irma) role, is Aragaki Yui appear. The other, when it comes to this, do no choice but to look forward to "effect Gakki" ... another. �@"Tomorrow, there is no mom" ​​in 11.8% Episode 7 (10 pm to NTV / Wednesday) and (February 26) issue drama, a slight increase of 0.3 points from the previous week. However, it becomes three consecutive weeks 11% stand now, the future, we wish a big up it has been a difficult situation. �@In 15.4% NHK Taiga Drama "strategist Kanbee" Episode 9 (8 pm to Okada Junichi starring / Sunday) and (March 2), it's situation 0.7 percentage points down from the previous week, not stretch the numbers easily. (Sakamoto Taro)
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ You need to post a link. Sad

What program did the translation? It's really bad. bleh
sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://npn.co.jp/article/detail/16826071/

actually they automatically translate it. yeah its bad , i dont get it but my idea is ryoko sp drama beat other dramas, haha , well when i translate it in google this is the result

" Policeman of the S- last - " of the weekly TV trend story ] Mukai Osamu & Ayano Gou , crushing defeat Ryoko Yonekura to " Kaseifuhamita ! " !

" Policeman of the S- last - " the TBS drama series with co-star Ayano Tsuyoshi Mukai Osamu 55th Anniversary Special Drama TV Asahi started broadcasting the Yonekura Ryoko starred (9 pm to Sunday ) is , " Kaseifuhamita ! " I suffered a crushing defeat in ( 21:00 to 11:19 Sunday March 2 ) .

The " Kaseifuhamita ! " To 83-08 in the " Saturday Wide Theater " frame , in the popular drama series that was broadcast in the starring Ichihara Etsuko , and Miyazaki Yoshiko (then = Yoshiko In October 1997 continuous drama was also starring in ) .

December 12 , in the " hot air Drama Special '20 Matsumoto Seicho death " , Yonekura will play a housekeeper role , ( the numbers below , all the Kanto area ) was caught high ratings of 18.6% . This time , " Kaseifuhamita ! " Is resurrected to 8 -month five years in the form of tradition that flow , I did get a high number of 17.4 percent .

" Policeman of the S- last - " the same hour of broadcasting and 11.2% Episode 8 is ( March 2 ) , and 1.7 percentage points down from the previous week , it was the audience rating of the lowest ever . First what ( January 12 ) , got off to a good start and 18.9% , but fell 12.9 percent ( February 2 ) episode 4 , the drama had been sluggish in four consecutive weeks, 12% block after .

" Policeman of the S- last - " there is a feeling that fell until it hammered in " Kaseifuhamita ! " And falls . Episode 9 from ( March 9 ) , female sniper to be assigned police raid special investigation team of fictional God Mikura Ichi�jof the leading role ( Mukai ) belongs to (NPS) as ( Hayashi Irma ) role , is Aragaki Yui appear . The other , when it comes to this , do no choice but to look forward to " effect Gakki " ... another .

" Tomorrow , there is no mom " in 11.8% Episode 7 (10 pm to NTV / Wednesday ) and ( February 26 ) issue drama , a slight increase of 0.3 points from the previous week . However , it becomes three consecutive weeks 11% stand now , the future, we wish a big up it has been a difficult situation .

In 15.4% NHK Taiga Drama " strategist Kanbee " Episode 9 (8 pm to Okada Junichi starring / Sunday ) and ( March 2 ) , it's situation 0.7 percentage points down from the previous week , not stretch the numbers easily.
( Sakamoto Taro )
sassyanne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i already see the kaseifuhamita , but no subtitle, i hope somebody translate it onegaishimasu! Fingers crossed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1250, 1251, 1252 ... 1270, 1271, 1272  Next
Page 1251 of 1272

Jump to: