jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1343, 1344, 1345 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eyeyore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watching Last Doctor ~ Kansatsu-i Akita no Kenshi Houkoku ~.....Aibou in disguise. Grumble Mr Green
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 8 of "Wakamontachi 2014". When Tadashi was outside Kasumi's house and she wouldn't come out as soon as he started to kneel I said to myself, "It's gonna start raining any second now." Sure enough next thing you know there's thunder and the floodgates open.

Lot of talent being wasted on this one.
junny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished ep 3 of Saikou no Rikon. Mitsuo is rather annoying and I think he and Akari should just end up together and make each other miserable. Yuka is still a hoot and I really like her, she and grandma are really sweet together. Ryo seems nice and all, but still a bit hard to figure out at this point.

The two cats are still the best!

blog
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Aibou 12" finished last night. On about the same level as "Aibou 11". There was one major hole in the plot of the final case:

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Speaking of the Shinichi character, with the beard and the way he was overacting I thought it was Tomoya Nagase. Turns out it was Shinnosuke Abe. They do look a little bit alike though. Here's Abe: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Abe_Shinnosuke
sadacori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watching Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koi Shite and enjoying it. Uchino Masaaki is hot and I liked Ueto Aya in it too.

Currently watching: Netflix stuff
Wunderheiler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just started watching Seijo and can't wait until the 4th Episode is released Smile
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sadacori wrote:
Watching Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koi Shite and enjoying it. Uchino Masaaki is hot and I liked Ueto Aya in it too.

sadacori sighting! Shocked
sadacori

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Lol only because I watched a jdrama! And it was a good one. I wish it wasn't a typical subtle ending though.

Oh and I also watched something with Tokiwa Takako in it too. I'll edit this with the title later.

Currently watching: Netflix stuff
junny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Been slow with Saikou no Rikon and only finished ep 4. Mitsuo is really, seriously annoying. I'm so glad Yuka gave it to him straight, really don't see what she saw in him in the first place. Ryo and Akari... messy. The ending theme song is growing on me, though I could do without the fancy posturing.

blog
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 7 of "Oyaji no Senaka". Ken Watanabe, Masahiro Higashide, and Kimiko Yo. Higashide plays Yo's son. Probably the best episode since episode 1. But that's because most of the episode deals with Watanabe and Yo. The character of the son is really secondary.
Eve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

I missed her!
Hi (sada)cori-chan!!

w00t!

Well, I havent been here much recently. Work on our house is pretty times consuming.

Have had time to continue watching Dropping Out. Ryoko is her usual fab self. The bullying theme is somehow a bit repetitive.
But fun anyway.

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 10 of "Wakamonotachi 2014". This is making such a strong impression that when I first started watching this episode I thought I had missed episode 9. So I went back, started watching episode 9 and realized that I had in fact watched it. Shake Head

Thankfully, only one more episode to go on this one.
xploring

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanako to Anne Week 1-6

Like many asadoras before it, I like it a lot. The little girl playing little Hana was adorable and enchanting. Nakama Yukie was great at creating her character and depicting her inner conflicts and complexities. Yoshitaka Yuriko is a good actress but she doesn't seem to be especially suited for this type of character... Perhaps she will change my mind when the story revolve more around Hana. There are quite a few laugh-out-loud funny moments but also tinge of melancholy sadness sprinkled within. Hana's family is really likeable too, Kuroki Haru stood out particularly as Hana's sister in only a handful of scenes. The harsh, rural way of life of her family really adds a lot of gravity and substance to the series.
junny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished Saikou no Rikon. I like it generally, but feel rather dissatisfied with Ryo and Akari's ending. It just seemed so out of tune with their characters, it's as though both of them got whiplash and lobotomies in the last two episodes. It didn't help that I never quite warmed up to Akari, and the characterisation for Ryo kinda felt all over the place.

Mitsuo and Yuka's progression felt more natural and I could buy their ending. The bit where they walked home together was sweet and heartwarming. The parental units were a hoot as well.

The cats are still the best part of the drama!

blog
Rinrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bitter Blood is a lot better than I thought it would be. It's actually kinda funny. Didn't realize one of the detectives was from EXILE! Bleah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 8 of "Oyaji no Senaka". Oizumi Yo is the father in this one. I've always thought of him as the "anti-Kimtaku". Most of Kimura's dramas are good, but I can't think of a real good drama Oizumi has been in.

Surprisingly, this was a pretty good episode. Maybe that's the trick, he should only be in one episode. Bleah

The thing is, I've seen Oizumi in a reality show called "Onigiri" where he travels around Japan with two other people checking out various restaurants. When he's just himself he can be hilarious. Link to "Onigiri": http://utbhollywood.com/en/program/variety/hungryhoppers/

Sometimes when they're traveling from place to place in their van is when the funniest stuff happens. Here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9SH-X9Iak
junny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two thirds into Liar Game and enjoying it a lot. I like the leads and the music is awesome, really ups the suspense and tension. Matsuda Shota's hair in this is super mehhh, though, but he's done a very good job as Akiyama so far.

blog
maxcriden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished Zenkai Girl and Late Blooming Sunflower and adored both. I'd love some recommendations, I posted a more detailed request for rec's here:

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.php?p=958994#958994
junny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now onto season 2 of Liar Game and it's still enjoyable. Matsuda Shota's hair has improved somewhat, haha. Love the music as always.

blog
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Against my better judgment started "MOZU 2". Mostly to see if it's as confusing as the first one. The first episode is over an hour long but the first 20-25 minutes are a re-hash of "MOZU". It's almost as if they know that nobody could possibly have understood the first one so they have to give us a refresher. Shake Head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1343, 1344, 1345 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 1344 of 1375

Jump to: