jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ninomiya Kazunari
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happy birthday Nino...... I Love U

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!�I�T
meoinkie2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy 27th Birthday Nino!! Muack Muack In love In love
who just couldn't resist the adorableness of an "eternally 17" brat? ♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arashi's Ninomiya Kazunari to host variety program

Popular group Arashi�fs Ninomiya Kazunari will have his own variety program titled �gNino-san�h starting in April on NTV. This will mark his first time serving as the sole MC.

The program is said to be a �gmatching trial program�h in which 5 different directors from NTV will come up with a new plan every week, and they will find out which director would be the best-suited to work with Ninomiya. There will be a total of 10 episodes, and they will pick the best attempt among those episodes. Then, the chosen episode will become a regular program, which will start airing sometime after this fall.

The 5 directors include Uetoshi Ryuta (�gArashi ni Shiyagare�g), Uchida Hidemi (�gSekai no Hate made Itte Q!�g), Nasu Taisuke (�gGuruguru Ninety-nine�g), Hashimoto Kazuaki (�gHiru Nandesu!�g), and Miyamori Hiroki (�gStar��Draft Kaigi�g).

According to the producer, �gI�fve always felt Ninomiya-san�fs high response capability, and I wanted to see him serving as MC by himself. I hope it can show the viewers a new side of Ninomiya-san, which he does not even notice himself.�h

�gNino-san�h will be aired in a late-night time slot, but its broadcasting time has not yet been decided.

Source: MANTAN WEB
Yuuki MatsuMiya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: How funny.... Reply with quote Back to top

I started to use this site only to keep a loose track of the doramas I like, but today I decided to explore a little more and found out this forum about artists. Well, Nino is my Ichiban and I looked out for him. Sad that there are so little discussion about him, and funny that the first comments was about people that did not know who he was!!! I mean, up to 2003, he was in Arashi for 4 years already, he had been in the stage play Stand By Me (won award for best actor), he was in the dramas Namida wo Fuite and Stand Up!, and did the movies Pikanchi Life is Hard Dakedo Happy and Ao no Honō. All right! I am only a South America fan that discovered Arashi only in December 2012, but looking back I could see how talented and adorable he was and is until nowadays! Thanks Kamisama for Arashi, and how more meaningful my life became since I found them! (�L ���M).�B��♡ [https://24.media.tumblr.com/4734fade06dfee5d594796391157b052/tumblr_n2og6kITF51r44hmoo6_1280.jpg]
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kazunari Ninomiya to star in FujiTV New Year's special

Arashi's Ninomiya Kazunari will be starring in FujiTV's New Year drama SP "Botchan" to be shown on 3 January at 9pm. The drama SP which is based on famous writer Natsume Soseki's signature novel, is made to coincide with Natsume's 100th death anniversary next year. This will also be the first time in 20 years since the last remake of "Botchan" which featured Go Hiromi in 1996.

"Botchan" was a mid-length novel released by Natsume in 1906 featuring a newbie Mathematics teacher nicknamed "Botchan" who graduated with a physics degree in Tokyo and goes to a junior high school in Shikoku to take up teaching. While at the school, he creates various issues with his colleagues and students.

Ninomiya plays the lead character Botchan who becomes a newbie Mathematics teacher. Co-stars include Furuta Arata who plays Yama Arashi and Oikawa Mitsuhiro who plays the head teacher that always wears a red shirt. Nodaiko who teaches art will be played by Yashima Norito while Yamamoto Koji will play the weak and pale-faced English teacher Uranari. Kishibe Ittoku will play the principal nicknamed Tanuki.

Filming started in October and includes location shooting at Jinjo Junior High School where Natsume used to teach at and was said to be the background of "Botchan" and other places connected to him such as the Dogo Onsen.

Source: Yomiuri Hochi / Sanspo / Sponichi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nino to star in new movie "Last Recipe - Kirin no shita no kioku"

Ninomiya Kazunari will be starring in the new movie "Last Recipe ~ Kirin no shita no kioku ~" (Last Recipe ~ The memories of the kirin's tongue~) which will be shown in autumn 2017. The movie which will be directed by Takita Yojiro, is based on the novel "Kirin no shita wo motsu otoko" (The man who has the kirin's tongue) by Tanaka Keiichi who is the director of FujiTV's cooking variety show "Ryori no Tetsujin".

The story is set in Manchuria during the 1930s and Japan during the 2000s where there are two men reputed to have the kirin's tongue i.e. someone with the perfect sense of taste who can recreate dishes by tasting them just once. Ninomiya plays the role of Sasaki Mitsuru who lives in the current era where he charges an exorbitant amount to recreate dishes for people who wants to eat something for the last time in their lives. In order to cope with the numerous cooking scenes in the movie which the director wants him to do personally rather than use stand-ins, Ninomiya has started taking cooking lessons from food critic Hattori Yukio's cooking school from mid July until filming starts in October. Although Ninomiya is left-handed, he has to learn how to use the knife with his right hand instead.

In the Manchuria part of the story, Nishijima Hidetoshi will take on the role of Yamagata Naotaro who also has the kirin's tongue while his wife Chizuru is to be played by Miyazaki Aoi. Takenouchi Yutaka will play Miyake Taizo, an army colonel who orders Naotaro to create the best full course meal for him which consists of 112 dishes. During the war, the recipes go missing. To recreate these legendary dishes, Mitsuru is engaged for the task so the movie will shuttle between the past and present repeatedly. In the current era, Mitsuru's buddy Yanagisawa Ken will be played by Ayano Go. Co-stars also include Oida Yoshi and Johnny's Jr Nishihata Daigo.

Sources: Sanspo / Yomiuri Hochi / Sponichi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kazunari Ninomiya to star in TBS 2018 Spring drama

Kazunari Ninomiya will star in the TBS 2018 Spring drama "Black Pean" playing a surgeon.

Ninomiya's character is called Seishirou Tokai known for his great techniques and a 100% success rate. He is aloof and doesn't get along with the people around him. He works at Tojo University Hospital. A new doctor arrives from a different university and tries to bring in new surgical equipment that will make the surgeons useless. Tokai objects to the move and soon finds himself fighting against other groups trying to cover up a conspiracy.

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't know his wife was pregnant. Don't even know who his wife is! Bonk

But at least he told us the gender.

Ninomiya Kazunari has become a father

On March 5th, Ninomiya announced via Johnny's & Associates, "I apologize that this is a personal matter, but I have an announcement for everybody. The other day, my first child, a baby girl, was born. I feel relieved that she was born without any problems."

"From now on, I will support my family as a father, and will work harder than before, so everyone, I would appreciate it if you would watch over me warmly. Please continue to support me." He also expressed his gratitude to all of the healthcare workers for their dedication and support during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Source: Oricon
ashley juggs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Didn't know his wife was pregnant. Don't even know who his wife is! Bonk

Found this on the web: Ninomiya married a "non-celebrity" woman, who is said to be former announcer Ito Ayako, in November of 2019.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Well, that's interesting. Learn something new every day. But that "said to be" part, I wonder if it's true. Head Scratch
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, he started his own YouTube channel yesterday and already he's got over 1.3 million subscribers and the first video has over 4 million views. He must be kind of popular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r9cnHQmr2c

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: