jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2138, 2139, 2140

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spldey126

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tinyamaki wrote:
Congrats to Aya chan and to her husband!!

Btw this may be a bit off topic but I would like to ask if someone has the link of candyman's website (i dunno if it's still up though) i would really appreciate. I really need to look up on something there. Thanks!

I think the website no longer available. Used to be this website I think: http://thisiskawaii.com/

http://tweettunnel.com/ThisIsKawaii Found this though, might want to ask here. Rolling eyes
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hola! I've been away for a while, haven't I? I missed a lot! Any recent Dramas that were already subbed I should watch? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Have you seen "Hirugao":http://www.jdorama.com/drama.1995.htm

I haven't seen it, but from the comments it looks most people that watched it liked it.
K.T.G35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Totally couldn't remember my password for my old account so had to make a new one.

Anyways. I got a few Ueto Aya goodies which i would like to offer to another fan before opting to putting it into a box and storing it in the attic or so.

If any fan here would like to offer a trade or purchase the goods please email me!
Send me a PM and i'll give you my email for contacting.
I'll take pictures of the goods for you and we can go from there.

GOOD DAY to you

K.T Victory! Peace!
Sangohan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG
I'm back after a long time.

Just stumbled upon this on youtube... aya-chan's CM collection in 2015. SOme CMs are really great !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5OE1r2jG2c
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J5OE1r2jG2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

our aya-chan's doing great w00t!
Phinn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone remember me? Maybe not... been gone nearly ten years! hehe
spldey126

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phinn wrote:
Anyone remember me? Maybe not... been gone nearly ten years! hehe

Now that you are back, Aya has married! Mr Green
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto to star in movie version of "Hirugao"

Ueto Aya who gave birth to her first daughter in August last year, will be making her return to acting through the movie version of "Hirugao" along with Saito Takumi. The movie which is due to be shown in cinemas during early summer next year, continues from where the original drama series ended in September 2014 where Ueto and Saito's characters Sawa and Kitano were forced to go their separate ways after an extramarital affair. Due to the overwhelming response asking for a sequel after the drama ended its run, it was decided that the movie version will be made but the timing was delayed till now due to the schedules of the cast and Ueto's pregnancy.

The movie is set at 3 years after the end of the drama where Sawa and Kitano meet by chance at a seaside town and begin their forbidden love affair again. Filming began from 24 September in the suburbs of Tokyo. Ueto commented that "Hirugao" had a special meaning to her since it was the drama which gave her a new perspective thus she will work hard to make this as one of her signature works. As for Saito, the drama was also memorable to him since it was regarded the one which boosted his popularity and gave him the label of sexy actor. As such, he hopes to find a new way to play Kitano in the movie which is said to have a shocking and sad ending.

Co-stars in the movie include Ito Ayumi who plays Kitano's wife and a new addition Hirayama Hiroyuki who is the owner of the restaurant where Sawa works at. The filming is expected to end in early November.

Sources: Sanspo / Oricon
Elf Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Things to Sell Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys. Long time lurker here. I think most of us have grown up since being on this forum. But no matter, if anyone is interested in Ueto Aya related merchandise. I have quite alot of things to sell. There's a whole bunch of Ayanosuke as well which is her newsletter for those who don't know. From Issue 1 to 25 I believe. Those are hard to come by nowadays. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Sangohan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happy birthday ueto aya-chan ! September 14th still bears a special place in my heart ! Wishing u a very speciall 32nd birthday !!!!! All the best Fingers crossed
candyman808

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: It's Been A While. I'm Surprised I Still Know My Password Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Everyone. Seen This Place Hasn't Updated In a While.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A little bit out of my price range, but for a true fanboy (krim), money is no object: https://www.ebay.com/itm/175279815184
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto expecting her third child

Aya Ueto and her husband EXILE HIRO are expecting their third child.

According to sources, Ueto is already in her second trimester and is due sometime this summer. Going forward, she plans to save her work while monitoring her health.

Ueto and HIRO married in September of 2012. They had a daughter in August of 2015, then a son in July of 2019.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2138, 2139, 2140
Page 2140 of 2140

Jump to: