jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Iida Ayaka
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:
A new thread for Ayaka ! Dancing

I had thought to create a thread for her at the period when i in love with her songs Mr Green

I'm waiting for you here ShinYo Mr Green
ShinYo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fye_D.Flowright wrote:

I'm waiting for you here ShinYo Mr Green

So i dropped into your "trap" ne ? Mr Green
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:

So i dropped into your "trap" ne ? Mr Green

more than a "trap" hehe hehe

welcome to the world of Ayaka Victory! Peace!
ShinYo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking for "For Today" ... is it a single, a song or what ?
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:
I'm looking for "For Today" ... is it a single, a song or what ?

Here it is. I forgot to paste it here Doh!

Iida Ayaka - For Today
Released online on 14 November 2007

The single was released as a digital single, to be released only online. This song is being used as a commercial song for Glico's Pocky.

Download Here
ShinYo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

icic... thanks for the share

the cover seems similar with the CLAP & LOVE/Why ... and the expression of ayaka is ... so scaring Sweat
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:

the cover seems similar with the CLAP & LOVE/Why ... and the expression of ayaka is ... so scaring Sweat

actually, that is not the cover for this single. I got this from Wikipedia and i also don't understand why they this pic. Here is the cover of this single

Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:

I don't realize that is Ayaka Sweat Sweat until I saw her name there Sweat Sweat
ShinYo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fye_D.Flowright wrote:

actually, that is not the cover for this single. I got this from Wikipedia and i also don't understand why they this pic. Here is the cover of this single

Hmmm... this one is much better Mr Green
Fye_D.Flowright

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

An old clip of Ayaka

Domoto Tsuyoshi no Shoujiki Shindoi (+ live performance of Mikazuki by ayaka) w00t! My fav song of Ayaka!

Date: September 27, 2006
Guest: Kurokawa Tomoka, Tabe Mikako, Ayaka
Duration: 23:29

Download Here

I laugh when I saw Ayaka's face after eating sushi

Don't know how to explain her expression that time..whether happy or not satisfied Mr Green
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fye_D.Flowright wrote:

Iida Ayaka - For Today
Released online on 14 November 2007

The single was released as a digital single, to be released only online. This song is being used as a commercial song for Glico's Pocky.

And now she's working for Nestle's:

Ayaka to do campaign song for 'Kit Kat'

Nestle's 'Kit Kat' will be starting a campaign to celebrate its 40th anniversary in Japan. Singer-songwriter Ayaka has been chosen as the campaign artist and wrote the song "Arigatou no Wa".

"Arigatou no Wa" is Ayaka's first new song in about 6 months. It expresses one's feeling of gratitude toward people that are close to them. This is Ayaka's first time writing a song with just "Arigatou" as its theme. As such, she asked fans through Twitter, "Who is the person you want to tell 'thank you' the most?".

Ayaka expressed her thoughts on the word 'thank you', "I think the word 'thank you' is a magic word. The smile that appears when you say it, and the joy you feel when it's said to you. There are moments when you wonder if you've done something for the other person, and you become warmhearted. It's a word that I always treasure."

She also commented on her new song, "'Thank you' can be seen from many perspectives, so I was distraught over how to write it. However, I felt that this word had the power to spread warm feelings."

She continued, "I thought about the person I wanted to say 'thank you' to the most. The person who immediately came to mind was my mother. That was the starting point of the lyrics."

For the campaign, the 'Kit Kat' packaging has been equipped with AR (augmented reality). When you hold your smart phone with the 'Kit Kat' app over it, you can enjoy a 3D live of Ayaka singing "Arigatou no Wa". The "Arigatou" version 'Kit Kat' will come in 5 different products and it will go on sale in early-September.

Source: BARKS
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayaka to release new single in June

Ayaka's new single, titled "Nijiiro", will be released on June 18.

"Nijiiro" is currently being used as the theme song for NHK's morning drama 'Hanako to Anne'. It's a brand new song that was written just for the drama.

The single will also be released in three different versions: CD+DVD, CD-Only, and Fan Club Limited Edition. The DVD will come with the music video and making-of video for "Nijiiro".

[CD+DVD]

[Track List]

CD:
01. Nijiiro
02. Gensoukyoku
03. Nijiiro (Instrumental)
04. Gensoukyoku (Instrumental)

DVD
01. Nijiiro (Music Video)
02. Nijiiro (Making Video)

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayaka to be the first Japanese artist to release iTunes session

Ayaka will release an 'iTunes Session' to 110 countries on March 16.

'iTunes Session' are EPs that are released exclusively through the iTunes Store. Top artists, such as Maroon 5, OneRepublic, and The Black Keys, have released music through 'iTunes Session'. This is the first time for an 'iTunes Session' to be produced in Japan, and Ayaka was selected as the first Japanese artist to participate.

For the recording, Ayaka will be joined by Shionoya Satoru (Key) and Furukawa Masayoshi (G), who went on tour with her last year. The 'iTunes Session' will include "Tsuyoku Omou", "Akai Sora", "THIS IS THE TIME", and "Nijiiro" along with "Through the ages", a song that Ayaka provided for British singer-songwriter Gabrielle Aplin, and an English self cover of her ballad "Hajimari no Toki".

Advance orders have already started on March 2. If ordering in advance, you will be able to download "Hajimari no Toki (English ver.) [iTunes Session]" before its release.

[iTunes Session]

01. Tsuyoku Omou�iiTunes Session�j
02. Akai Sora�iiTunes Session�j
03. THIS IS THE TIME�iiTunes Session�j
04. Nijiiro�iiTunes Session�j
05. Hajimari no Toki�iEnglish ver.�j�miTunes Session�n
06. Through the ages�iEnglish ver.�j�miTunes Session�n

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayaka gives birth to her first daughter

Ayaka announced the arrival of her first daughter with Mizushima Hiro through her blog on 19 June. In the statement released under the couple's names, ayaka mentioned that they are filled with joy whenever they see their child sleeping peacefully. Reflecting on her pregnancy and childbirth, ayaka said that she had experienced many things for the first time and they will both raise their child without forgetting that she is God's gift to them.

According to insiders, Mizushima was also present at the hospital at the time of their daughter's birth. He also released a photo on his Instagram account featuring the hands of his family and wrote a message "I'm a dad" along with it.

Mizushima and ayaka got married in February 2009 and announced her pregnancy last December. Ayaka is expected to return to work in November when she starts her "Ayaka Rainbow Road TOUR 2015-2016 ~ Michi wa tsuzuku yo ~".

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayaka to hold 10th anniversary live in February

Singer Ayaka, who gave birth to a baby girl in June, will hold a live concert on her 10th anniversary day, February 1 of next year, at Yoyogi National Gymnasium.

Ayaka updated her official blog on September 8 and commented on the anniversary concert, "I'm so happy~ It's already been 10 years. When I think about it, I am deeply moved." She expressed, "I am grateful to everyone who has supported until now. I will make it the best stage!!"

Ayaka has no time to rest with her nationwide tour "Rainbow Road TOUR 2015-2016 ~Michi was Tsuzuku yo~" scheduled to begin in November. As it is still a very sensitive time for her newborn child, Ayaka apologized to her fans for not being able to hold too many concerts nor visit too many locations this time.

Ayaka made her major debut on February 1, 2006 with the single "I believe". She married actor Mizushima Hiro in February of 2009.

Source: Nikkan Sports
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Case of the deleted posts, part II. I posted this earlier but today see it was deleted. Didn't know we had any Ayaka haters out there.

Ayaka announces 10th anniversary tour dates

Singer-songwriter Ayaka held a special live at Yoyogi National Gymnasium on the day of her 10th debut anniversary, February 1.

During this live, Ayaka announced that she would hold a 10th anniversary arena tour later this year.

[Ayaka Debut 10th Anniversary Tour]

Saturday, September 3 - Nippon Gaishi Hall (Aichi)
Sunday, September 4- Nippon Gaishi Hall (Aichi)
Monday, September 19 - Osaka-jo Hall (Osaka)
Saturday, September 24 - Xebio Arena Sendai (Miyagi)
Sunday, September 25 - Xebio Arena Sendai (Miyagi)
Saturday, October 8 - Marine Messe Fukuoka (Fukuoka)
Saturday, October 22 - Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)
Sunday, October 23 - Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)
Thursday, November 3 - Hokkaido Prefectural Sports Center (Hokkaido)
Saturday, November 12 - Ehimeken Budokan (Ehime)
Wednesday, November 23 - Hiroshima Green Arena (Hiroshima)
Saturday, December 17 - Nippon Budokan (Tokyo)
Sunday, December 18 - Nippon Budokan (Tokyo)

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayaka to release new single in May

Ayaka will release her new single "Kotonoha" on May 10th.

The title track will be the theme song for the NHK drama "Tsubaki Bunguten - Kamakura Daishoya Monogatari -" which will premiere on April 14th. It will be released in two versions, CD + DVD, and CD only. The DVD will contain the PV and making of video for "Kotonoha".

Those who purchase the single from Ayaka's official fan club store will receive a writing paper and envelope set. One lucky fan who writes a letter to Ayaka using this stationary set will receive a handwritten response from Ayaka.

Kotonoha

CD

01. Kotonoha
02. Sentiment
03. Kotonoha (Instrumental)
04. Sentiment (Instrumental)

DVD

01. Kotonoha Music Video
02. Kotonoha Making of Music Video

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayaka and Daichi Miura to release collaboration single

Ayaka and Daichi Miura will release a collaboration single "Heart Up" on Valentine's Day.

"Heart Up' was written and composed by Ayaka.

The single will be released in a CD/DVD Edition and CD only Edition. Both will include the song sung by Ayaka and Miura alone. The DVD will also contain the music video.

Heart Up

01. Heart Up
02. Heart Up (Karaoke Version with Ayaka vocal)
03. Heart Up (Karaoke Version with Miura vocal)
04. Heart Up (Instrumental)

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayaka to release new album in November

Ayaka will release a new album on November 14th entitled, "30 y/o". The title represents her age.

The album will consist of 12 tracks including "Kotonoha" the theme song for the drama "Tsubaki Bunguten", her collaboration song with Daichi Miura, "Heart Up", and her graduation song, "Sakura". The album will be available in five different versions: 2 CD + Blu-ray, 2 CD + DVD, 2 CD, CD-Only, and Fan Club Edition. The second CD will include 10 live tracks from her at Osaka-jo Hall. The DVD will have PVs of "Kotonoha" and "Heart Up" as well as a short movie for "Sakura" starring Rina Kawaei.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: