jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yaguchi Mari
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amtamfan84

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, Mari has acted just like Maki Goto and Natsumi Abe have. Smile
Fan of Kara (Seungyeon), T-ara (Soyeon), Rainbow (Ji Sook), SNSD (Taeyeon), Wonder Girls (Ye Eun), f(x) (Victoria), IU, Gina Choi, No Ara, Joobin, Sung Eun, Erika Toda, Kim So Eun, Sugimoto Yumi, Nozomi Sasaki, AAA, Dream, Maki Goto & Visual Arts Key
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
krim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We dont officially recognize GalCir as a Dorama. hehe hehe

Disclaimer: Views expressed are not representative of jdorama.com or any of it's affiliates. For entertainment purposes only, any unauthorized use of this opinion may result in post deletion. All Rights Reserved. Do not read this if you are under the age of consent in your community.
tabana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol

Which kind of reminds me the time I stumble upon GalCir 2 DVD cover on Yahoo Japan image search. Scary. Sweat
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mari Yaguchi marries a former model

On March 26th, Mari Yaguchi announced that she has married a former model that she has been dating for four years.

On her blog, she wrote, "Today, on March 26, 2018, I married a man who I have been dating for some time. After four years of dating, we are happy to have reached a point in which we decided to build a future together. I am grateful to him and his family for accepting me even though I have failed once at marriage. Although I am still very immature, I will do my best to work with and cherish my family."

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ And so it follows:

Mari Yaguchi announces her pregnancy

On April 2, former Morning Musume member Yaguchi Mari made a live announcement that she is currently pregnant with her first child.

On AbemaTV's 'Yaguchi Mari no Kayou The NIGHT,' comedian Okano Yoichi pointed out, "I learned about your wedding ceremony through the internet." Yaguchi responded, "I had planned on making the first announcement on this program," and revealed that she held her wedding ceremony with family last month in Okinawa.

She continued, "I have one more announcement. There is a new life growing inside of me. I am due at the end of summer." She stood up and rubbed her stomach saying, "I couldn't hide it anymore. I had to announce it." She then promised, "We don't know the sex yet. But we will find out soon, so I will make the announcement here when I do."

When asked about her husband's response, Yaguchi said, "He's very happy. We both are. It's been a year since we got married and we've always been thinking about it. The timing is just right, so we are looking forward to it."

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ And it's a boy! w00t!

Mari Yaguchi gives birth to a baby boy

Yaguchi Mari has announced that she gave birth to a baby boy on August 9th.

On her blog, she wrote, "This small life is cute and precious. I've never felt such happiness before. I want to protect him with everything that I have and raise him carefully."

Source: natalie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: