jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kashiwabara Takashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ditmercury

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

his new CM started!!! a little bit funny, i guess..

Last edited by ditmercury on Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
andorea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: NoWhere Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone has a good website about Takashi Kashiwabara's band called "NoWhere" ? Cry

WHERE can I find some of their lyrics? Cry
(especially 'Don't Stay' Lovey Eyes )

I Hope someone can help me Sweat

Pleaaase! Por favor! Onegaishimasu!
Thanx!

Last edited by andorea on Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well.. i'm sorry but i can't help as i have only heard one song from no'where.. also, i don't really know whether to chenge the name of your title.. but i think i will.. since you're talking about the band and not kashiwabara takashi.. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

do u have that song???
can i have it? Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
do u have that song???
can i have it? Sweat

i don't have it ne michi.. i'm so sorry.. it was a compilation cd and got lost somewhere.. but i'll find it if possible..

as for andorea.. please do not change back the title.. i changed it to make it easier for people to search.. Mr Green
Michi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ooh too bad Shake Head
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ditmercury

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ever went to this site: http://kashiwabara.cjb.net/ ??can somebody confirm that the song is one of the band's???if so,does anybody knows the title???
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nope
that is cheap love's theme song..
wild flower by northern bright Mr Green
ditmercury

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx.... Wink
lemonlime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: news of marriage?!?!?! Reply with quote Back to top

I heard that he was married a few months ago? to whom? can anyone verify? News of him are scarce nowadays.......... Sad

lemonlime
kinki_txr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yesterday I was watching Chinese Entertainments news, I heard that he will be getting married or married. His wife is Hiroko Hatano.Will someone please confirm this piece of news.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kinki_txr wrote:
Yesterday I was watching Chinese Entertainments news, I heard that he will be getting married or married. His wife is Hiroko Hatano.Will someone please confirm this piece of news.

if he is really getting married then i'm really happy for him.. ^^ but does anyone know the story?
lemonlime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: kashiwabara takashi's wedding on 13 June Reply with quote Back to top

Visited his official webpage. heard tt his wedding is going to be on 13 June. Is it true? Anyone can translate for me??? I can't read Japanese!!!
takariforu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ya it's true.... i've got a chinese source here

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2004-06-04/1116408155.html
takariforu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's the lucky gal? Angry Angry Mad
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sigh.. didn't even give me time to prepare myself.. but omedetou!! Mr Green a bit jealous though Wink kassy..!!
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
omg!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's the lucky gal? Angry Angry Mad

ME!!!! hehehehehehe... hehe Beaten

Oh well, here goes another bachelor gone bye-bye!! It must be dekichatta kekkon...hehhehee..woo I'm such a gossiper..Bleah
lemonlime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

His bride would be Hiroko Hatano...
Akakage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, they've been going out for more than a year I guess, ever since Koi no Kamisama.

Phew...at least he won't bring shock to the world like Kimura Takuya and Kudo Shizuka.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 3 of 42

Jump to: