jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kanno Miho
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurDz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Kanno Miho Reply with quote Back to top

From DramaWiki:

* Name: �������
* Name (romaji): Kanno Miho
* Profession: Actress
* Birthdate: 1977-Aug-22
* Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
* Height: 160cm
* Weight: 42kg
* Star sign: Leo
* Blood type: AB
* Talent agency: Ken-On

TV Shows

* Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna (Fuji TV, 2010)
* Magerarenai Onna (NTV, 2010)
* Saka no Ue no Kumo (NHK, 2009)
* Kiina (NTV, 2009)
* Tomorrow (TBS, 2008)
* Hataraki Man (NTV, 2007)
* Watashitachi no Kyokasho (Fuji TV, 2007)
* Churasan 4 as Jyounouchi Maria (NHK, 2007)
* Onna no Ichidaiki: Mukai Chiaki (Fuji TV, 2007)
* Niji wo Kakeru Ouhi (Fuji TV, 2006)
* Issho Wasurenai Monogatari Soko ni Ita Kaze (TV Asahi, 2006)
* Dance Drill (Fuji TV, 2006)
* Satomi Hakkenden (TBS, 2006)
* Ai no Uta (NTV, 2005)
* Dazai Osamu Monogatari (TBS, 2005)
* Last Present (TV Asahi, 2005)
* Akuma no You na Onna (TV Asahi, 2005)
* Kaikyo wo Wataru Violin (Fuji TV, 2004)
* Churasan 3 as Jyounouchi Maria (NHK, 2004)
* Itoshi Kimi e as Tomokawa Shiki (Fuji TV, 2004)
* Ranpo R Kyuketsuki (NTV, 2004)
* Fujiko Hemingu no Kiseki (Fuji TV, 2003)
* Koufuku no Ouji (NTV, 2003)
* Ooku 3 (Fuji TV, 2003)
* Churasan 2 as Jyounouchi Maria (NHK, 2003)
* Algernon ni Hanataba wo as Toya Erina (Fuji TV/KTV, 2002)
* Kaidan Hyaku Monogatari Yotsuya Kaidan (Fuji TV, 2002, ep1)
* Shiritsu Tantei Hama Mike (NTV, 2002)
* Akarui Hou e Akarui Hou e (TBS, 2001)
* Koi ga Shitai x3 as Nagashima Mikan (TBS, 2001)
* Churasan as Jyounouchi Maria (NHK, 2001)
* 2001 no otoko un (KTV, 2001)
* Hyakunen no Monogatari (TBS, 2000, ep1)
* Ai wo Kudasai (Fuji TV, 2000)
* Rinjin wa Hisoka ni warau (NTV, 1999)
* Suna no ue no Koibitotachi (Fuji TV, 1999)
* Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari Watashi wa, Joyuu (Fuji TV, 1999)
* Koi no Kiseki (TV Asahi, 1999)
* Kawaii dake ja dame kashira (TV Asahi, 1999, cameo)
* Change (TV Asahi, 1998)
* Sommelier (Fuji TV, 1998)
* Love Again (TBS, 1998)
* Osorubeshi! Otonashi Karensan (TV Asahi, 1998)
* Days (Fuji TV, 1998)
* Kimi No Te Ga Sasayaite Iru (TV Asahi, 1997-2001)
* Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari Nozomi no Yume (Fuji TV, 1997)
* Shitsurakuen (NTV, 1997)
* Ii Hito (KTV, 1997)
* Doku (Fuji TV, 1996)
* Iguana no Musume (TV Asahi, 1996)
* Hashiran ka! (NHK, 1995)
* Watashi, Mikata Desu (TBS, 1995)
* Yagami-kun no Katei no Jijo (TV Asahi, 1994)
* Toki o Kakeru Shojo (Fuji TV, 1994)

Movies

* Gene Waltz (2011)
* Permanent Nobara (2010)
* Sakuran (2006)
* Cosmic Rescue (2003, cameo)
* Dolls (2002)
* Tomie (1999)
* Saimin (1999)
* Eko Eko Asaraku (1995)

Awards

* 64th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actress for Magerarenai Onna (2010)
* 13th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix Winter 2010: Best Actress for Magerarenai Onna (2010)
* 60th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actress for Kiina (2009)
* 12th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix Winter 2009 : Best Actress for Kiina (2009)
* 55th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actress for Hataraki Man (2007)
* 11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix Autumn 2007: Best Actress for Hataraki Man
* 53rd Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actress for Watashitachi no Kyokasho (2007)
* 38th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actress for Ooku (2003)
* 26th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actress for Ai wo Kudasai (2000)

Updated by bmwracer on February, 21, 2011
arnel98

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Kanno Miho: best dramas? Reply with quote Back to top

TurDz wrote:
I saw a picture of Miho Kanno on one of the random images that shows up on the Jdorama.com homepage. I never really knew how cute she was until just now...

for Miho fans out there, what are her best dramas? thanks!

hmm, I have only watched one drama of her - "where is love" available on d-addict.com. Its pretty good.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah the only drama i saw her in was also Where is Love. I think she pretty cute. Don't mind watching more of her drama once it is available. I think lovelessemotion can tell you more about her.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren wrote:
I think lovelessemotion can tell you more about her.

I KNOW he can! hehe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm really happy that more and more ppl everyday are watching her dramas SUGOI! yokatta (sp?)

anyway insted of rambling on and on about how much i respect her i'll try to keep it short ...
u have to watch Kimi no tega Sasayate Iru her best performance IMO saddly its not listed in the database.... uhmm also Ai wo kudasa she's absolutely great in that! her new one (last year) was Koufuku no Ouji which received rather poor reviews.. but i liked it darn it (no surprise there.. since i'm biased) her new one this year should be airing right now in japan... saddly she's once again teamed up with Watabe Atsuro whom i dun like very much at all... but hey beggars can't be choosers.. i hope that helps k? ja ne

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
ahochaude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
i'm really happy that more and more ppl everyday are watching her dramas SUGOI! yokatta (sp?)

Spelling is ok!

lovelessemotion wrote:
anyway insted of rambling on and on about how much i respect her i'll try to keep it short ...
u have to watch Kimi no tega Sasayate Iru her best performance IMO saddly its not listed in the database.... uhmm also Ai wo kudasa she's absolutely great in that! her new one (last year) was Koufuku no Ouji which received rather poor reviews.. but i liked it darn it (no surprise there.. since i'm biased) her new one this year should be airing right now in japan... saddly she's once again teamed up with Watabe Atsuro whom i dun like very much at all... but hey beggars can't be choosers.. i hope that helps k? ja ne

I'll have to check those out! I like Kanno Miho, but haven't had the chance to watch much of her dramas and whatnot. Thanks for the suggestions.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was mesmerized by her performance in "Hold my hands gently" which I think isn't listed in her filmgraphy.
She plays a deaf girl who fell in love with her co-worker played by Takeda Shinji . They got married and the stoy is basically about how they overcame the obstacles along the way in their life together.

Since she plays someone who can't talk, she had to use sign language to communicate with others most of the time and it just seemed so natural to her,as if she really is deaf.

The tone of this dorama isn't very sentimental..it's rather gentle but I was so touched by how she protrayed the character, as a sensitive yet strong person.

And she also did a wonderful job protraying this silly and outgoing girl in 2001 no otoko un. I can't wait to see more of her performances.
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

first off let me say... great choice... with a drama only 6 eps. long.. u cannot go wrong!

Kimi No Tega Sasayaite Iru A.K.A. 'Your Hands Are Whispering' A.K.A. 'Hold my hands gently' ...while it is true that its not listed... i think it is because its considered a mini series in japan.. and thus not a drama... quite a shame really... her performance in this drama is my personal favorite and it is above her other works.... the way she acted as a deaf person is unique and realistic! strangely enough when this aired in japan it was spread in 3 parts -2 eps- per part.. for a period of over 6 months! (.. talk about a cliff hanger) anyway this series Kimi No Tega Sasayaite started out as a manga by the same name and same writer who wrote the drama JUNKO KARUBE.....
i strongly reccomend this story to anyone in terest in a different type of drama..and as kanno miho's finest hour so far!... cya

i just noticed that when barooboodoo voted for her he wrote this:
"My one and only reason: She's absolutely hilarious when acting drunk Smile oh ya and don't forget the kawaii aspect"
ROFL!!!!! LOLOLOLOLS...i whole heartedly agree... she makes a funny drunk, who tells ya she 'loves u' when she's tipsy

*currently trying to buy kanno miho's early j-pop albums...*
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only saw koi ga shitai with her and some glimpeses of Chura-san but she certainly is one cutey!
darkflame21

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shes pretty good in "Itoshi kimi e" with Fujiki Naohito which is aring right now in Japan. Smile
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

darkflame21 wrote:
Shes pretty good in "Itoshi kimi e" with Fujiki Naohito which is aring right now in Japan. Smile

oh yea I saw some screen captures of it, looks really good there too hehe hehe
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

.. yeah she's a looker.. but she's more than just a pretty face guys....
BTW arashinokoto locked the other thread of hers... crap....me sad now Sad
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
.. yeah she's a looker.. but she's more than just a pretty face guys....
BTW arashinokoto locked the other thread of hers... crap....me sad now Sad

i'm really sorry loveless.. but there's no way i can merge the threads together.. i've only locked it.. usually i delete extra threads.. so actually you can still go back to look at it.. this goes for any other extra thread in the forum..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kinki_txr

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Denden Maru wrote:
I was mesmerized by her performance in "Hold my hands gently" which I think isn't listed in her filmgraphy.
She plays a deaf girl who fell in love with her co-worker played by Takeda Shinji . They got married and the stoy is basically about how they overcame the obstacles along the way in their life together.

Since she plays someone who can't talk, she had to use sign language to communicate with others most of the time and it just seemed so natural to her,as if she really is deaf.

The tone of this dorama isn't very sentimental..it's rather gentle but I was so touched by how she protrayed the character, as a sensitive yet strong person.

And she also did a wonderful job protraying this silly and outgoing girl in 2001 no otoko un. I can't wait to see more of her performances.

I love her drama esp Hold my hands gently. I watched this drama on the television and have been searching high and low for this drama.This is one of her best drama.
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kinki_txr wrote:

I love her drama esp Hold my hands gently..
Hold my hands gently is called "Kimi No Tega Sasayaite Iru" in japanese...if u search for it in its japanese name, i'm sure u'll find it... Good Luck!
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey it works!! ok so anyway someone e-mailed me some kanno miho pic!! ^^ thank u soo much.... and in return they wanted me to host them u[p and put them on jdorama... again i'm doing this as a favor and thanks again for the new pics!
Quote:
Would you help me to Post Those Miho Kanno Picture in Jdorama.com?

Coz I can�ft log in though already register,�c

Me myself is Miho Biggest fans, and would like to share her Gorgeous Picture with all Miho fans ^-^

And I Think You�fre Her Biggest fans too ho..ho�c

All picture was from

MORE magazine,no 6

June2004 editions
so as she said they're recent pics from MORE magazine june!...

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i did not scan these pics bel-chan gave them to me... thank you!^^
there ya go cutie bel chan ..if ya want me to post up some more.. just e-mail girl..k? cya... thanks for the lovely kanno pics... Wink
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

...phew i fixed it!..

ok.. so here are your paintings bel~chan...
now everyone can see them.. they're really good! ur a great artiste...(this one really looks like her)...ur very talented!^^
e-mail me to letme know if u have logged in or not.....
eltinator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

beautiful pics! Lovey Eyes Applaud
Geezer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"TO THE ONE I LOVE" Staring Kanno Miho will debut on KTSF, in the San Francisco Bay Area, beginning on Sunday, June 13, 2004.

It will, of course, have no subtitles. Why? Because KTSF hates me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 1 of 42

Jump to: