jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kashiwabara Takashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemonlime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haiz... when i heard of the news... i nearly fainted Shocked Cos I thought he won't marry so fast... thought he would do so after 30
v69

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the good one has been taken again.........sad.....
omedeto anyway!!!
Jewel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he's getting married?? ~!!! Rolling eyes Rolling eyes Rolling eyes aw..~~ another one taken off... this is so sad..

Guess i have to remove him from my stalking list.. I wun wan to stalk a married guy.. im scared lata his wife come and beat me up.. Beaten
Akakage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jewel wrote:
he's getting married?? ~!!! Rolling eyes Rolling eyes Rolling eyes aw..~~ another one taken off... this is so sad..

Guess i have to remove him from my stalking list.. I wun wan to stalk a married guy.. im scared lata his wife come and beat me up.. Beaten

Whatabout Kimura Jewel? He's married!
Jewel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

Whatabout Kimura Jewel? He's married!

lol.. i totally forgot tat he's married.. until u reminded me... Sweat Sweat but i realli hate to remove him from my list..
can i dun remove him aka... pls...
Smiley_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe that he's getting married. I didn't even know that he had a girlfriend until I read this news in the newspaper. Sigh.... Sad Anyways... I wish them a happy marriage! Congrats! Applaud
Akakage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jewel wrote:

lol.. i totally forgot tat he's married.. until u reminded me... Sweat Sweat but i realli hate to remove him from my list..
can i dun remove him aka... pls...

Nah...don't remove him. Who knows one of these days he got tired of Shizuka Kudo (seriously, I don't like her even before she got married with him) and be single again.

I don't hate Hatano so, I wish Kashiwabara to have a good marriage life, if doesn't turn that good...he can always fly to Singapore and see Jewel... hehe
eltinator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is nothing at all related to this topic but June 13th is also my brother's birthday hehe Weird coincidence there, lol
Smiley_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He's getting married on June 13, 2004.
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

ME!!!! hehehehehehe... hehe Beaten

Oh well, here goes another bachelor gone bye-bye!! It must be dekichatta kekkon...hehhehee..woo I'm such a gossiper..Bleah

another shotgun marriage?
really? Beaten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akakage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:

another shotgun marriage?
really? Beaten

I've no idea myself.

Hmm..I might trap one of V6 members into shotgun marriage...(especially Masayuki Sakamoto or Hiroshi Nagano) hehehehhee Beaten hehe J/K
lemonlime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think it is a shotgun marriage, reports said that he has been considering marriage since end of last year. He was taken ill early last year and Hatano has been taking care of him, guessed he was touched by all!!!

*heartache*... *heartache*... *heartache* Ouch!
lilyella

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

congratulations to him!

another cute one plunging into marriage! Sad
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:

I've no idea myself.

Hmm..I might trap one of V6 members into shotgun marriage...(especially Masayuki Sakamoto or Hiroshi Nagano) hehehehhee Beaten hehe J/K

u're bad Beat You
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:

u're bad Beat You

Yes I am Wink
lemonlime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone pls help me translate this to English. Takashi posted a message in his official website on 7 June. The link is here: http://merrygoround.co.jp/t-kashiwabara/kassymail.html

Arigatou gosaimashita
Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad i am stunned!! stunned!
lemonlime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he got married on 7 June instead of 13 June as announced earlier, from what I managed to understand from kassy's message.
lemonlime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

According to Zen of Panda Club, the message goes like this:

Today, I've got married (to) Hiroko Hatano.

Pls forgive me for my not being able to inform you all of our marriage until today though many fans gave me hearty words since our topic was broadcasted on TV.

I just wanted to inform you after i finished i marrying her "legally" as a man.
I also would plan to send the fax message to media-people today.

During the two year dating until we married, though sometimes we felt vague or uneasy about our future, i thought we'd been developing our relationship firmly & heartfully.

From now on, with the support of our family, friends, and fans, we'd commit to do our best to spend the precious days together.

Therefore, your considerate support would be highly appreciated.
Lastly, sincerely wish for your healthy & happy life.

Thanks to all!
ditmercury

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup he's married....they've registered their marriage on the 4th and will be giving wedding reception on the 13th...it isn't a shotgun marriage and apparently they've been living together for about a yr ....congratulations to both of them!!! Lovey Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 4 of 42

Jump to: